• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

ExLight

Smash Lord
morning
I’m depressed and really not wanting to continue the iso considering noone really cares about them anyway
do ya thing idec anymore

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
this is scary coming from scum
ExLight, compare Mala's reaction to yours here. Of all the stuff that's happened, this is what mala chose to comment on:
Don't think pit is scum. He's been playing very pure town IMO. Only thing is a slight drop in activity later on, but ive had that too, so I can't be one to judge.
It's unnatural. Town in this case would have found Chaco's shift last night opportunistic and scummy. There's no paranoia at all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
ExLight, compare Mala's reaction to yours here. Of all the stuff that's happened, this is what mala chose to comment on:
It's unnatural. Town in this case would have found Chaco's shift last night opportunistic and scummy. There's no paranoia at all.
See what I was saying there too? He doesn’t feel natural at all, and doesn’t even react to 2/4 votes on him. He’s definitely scum, there’s no questioning it at this point.

Hit that plus ultra post and let’s yeet.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
morning
I’m depressed and really not wanting to continue the iso considering noone really cares about them anyway
do ya thing idec anymore
What iso? Definitely put your mental health before this game bro

ExLight

Smash Lord
yea whatever
if i’m not asleep I’ll try to pop during EoD to vote on whoever if you need me to

Chaco

Never Logs In
People are gonna be sporadic all day, if you’re here now may as well just go ahead now. 8 hours didn’t gonna make much of a difference with eve try ones absences today.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I prefer to address cases, and make my judgment of that. There's no point going for a Chaco yeet today, so I'm not going to bring it up close to EoD.

I'm trying to formulate my thoughts now that I'm at a rest stop

Malakandra

Smash Lord
At pit stop number 2:

First off dont feel bad about hammering if I'm not here, do what you feel is best.

Secondly, I think laser is our best bet today, and while there probably isn't a traitor I think its best to be cautious about this. I don't have time to lay out the case for laser, but most of it is already out there.

If you have questions for me, ping me and I'll try to respond to them next time I stop.

Placing my vote because I don't know if I'm going to be on later.

Vote: Laser

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Aight. This should be L-1, right? Whoever is after me better use Raj's hammer lol. Xiv, have you already left all the legacy you want to before you probably get NK'd tonight?

Vote: Malakandra

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Cover every scenario Xiv.
Plus Go Beyond Ultra
Beyond Ultra Go Plus
Plus
Beyond Ultra Go
Go Ultra Beyond Plus
Plus Ultra
Beyond Go
Beyond Go Plus Ultra
Ultra Plus
Go Beyond
Plus Go Ultra Beyond
Go Ultra Plus Beyond
Ultra Go Beyond Plus
Go Plus Ultra Beyond
Ultra Beyond Go Plus
Beyond Plus Go Ultra
Go Beyond Plus Ultra
Ultra
Beyond Plus Go
Go Plus Beyond Ultra
Ultra
Go Plus Beyond
Go Beyond Ultra Plus
Ultra Plus
Beyond Go
Beyond Ultra Plus Go
Plus Ultra Go Beyond
Beyond Go Ultra Plus
Plus
Beyond Go Ultra
Beyond Plus Ultra Go

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Real talk though, if this is wrong I can't be of any more help because I can't see anyone else as scum. And I'd be responsible for misyeeting 3 people in a row at this point, so I'd rather leave it in yall's hands.

I don't think Chaco and Z are scummates. If you look at how both were pushing me on Page 42 and 43 it was incredibly organic. Z clarified things and buddied up to Chaco and Chaco did the same. They were liking each other's posts back and forth etc. This isn't the behavior of scummates.

There's many reasons why I think Z is town, but I don't think I can communicate them in an effective way. If it's not Mala and Laser, then it's Laser and Chaco. I'd say you should yeet Laser tomorrow no matter what Mala flips. Again though, if it's a misyeet, then take what I say with a grain of salt since that would mean I played abysmally this game.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don’t think we are missing here, I think laser is the okay tomorrow raise he’s Mala mate.

Z25 Z25 ExLight ExLight LaserGuy LaserGuy someone hammer at your convenience, if not we got majority but still someone pull out rajamhammer.png

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Final Vote Count

[4] Malakandra: Chaco, Xivii, Darkpit54, LaserGuy
[1] LaserGuy: Malakandra

Not voting: Z25, ExLight

Malakandra has been lynched. They were:

the Mafia Even-Night Rolecop

"Finally! I knew you could do it town!"

"Well, I didn't see that one coming, that's for sure."

It is now Night 4. Please refrain from posting in this thread until Day 5, which will begin on July 27th at 8 PM EST.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Xivii has been killed during the Night. They were:

the Voyeur Mason

"Well, there go the masons."

"How you feeling that there's only one member of the scum killing faction left?"

"I've just been biting my nails."

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end on August 1st at 8 PM EST.

ExLight

Smash Lord
:v

thank god you didn’t listen to my stupid ass
I’m so sorry, yall clearly knowing what’s going on better than me

I prolly seem scummy as **** due to some poor decisions throughout the entire game, sorry, this one really isn’t my game :v

I’ll try to stop being useless umu

Chaco

Never Logs In
Killing faction is what he said. Traitor isn’t within killing faction. Alright so, do we roll the snowball on Laser, or how do you guys feel about Z? He was gone at Lynch, and laser hammered, but we had majority anyways

Chaco

Never Logs In
Still potential LyLo. So we are gonna operate under the assumption that traitor is active, all right? DP is town homie. Everyone else, what’s your thoughts?

Z why laser over you?
Laser why Z over you?
Ex what’s your thoughts on the two?

DP what’s up?

ExLight

Smash Lord
I'm lost as **** and the fact Mala flipped shows that
I'd say Z25 due to some overall stuff but I wouldn't be surprised if Laser hammered just to get towncred since his ass was kinda on the line too

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Still potential LyLo. So we are gonna operate under the assumption that traitor is active, all right? DP is town homie. Everyone else, what’s your thoughts?

Z why laser over you?
Laser why Z over you?

DP what’s up?
I still think the play for today is Laser. Just because a yeet is easy doesn't mean it's wrong, right? That's what I keep asking myself lol.

I'm about to reread Mala though, so I'll see what I think after that.

I really don't see anyone being the traitor, but it's probably still important to treat this as LyLo lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
I still think the play for today is Laser. Just because a yeet is easy doesn't mean it's wrong, right? That's what I keep asking myself lol.

I'm about to reread Mala though, so I'll see what I think after that.

I really don't see anyone being the traitor, but it's probably still important to treat this as LyLo lol
Right. His vote was basically meaningless in that scenario, and I think Z was gone for the day? I don’t remember if that was the day before he posted that not. Can’t remember and don’t feel like looking back atm. We got time though to hash it out.

And yeah I don’t see it as likely either, but better to treat it that way all the same.

I personally still feel that Laser is the play toDay as well, but no sense in rushing it like I said.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Hoo boy this is going to be a long post. I sincerely apologize for the lack of formatting this is bound to have lol

I present, every time Mala interacted with or mentioned Laser or Z:

Laser:
I wasn't really able to get a good impression of Laserguy's play last game since he died so early, but I don't see the scum links here. Laserguy has seemed to be methodical, and I agree with his take in post #216 about Pit. Other than that I didn't notice much about him in the read through.

Fonti's vote of laserguy looks really weird to me, as they made a whole post going in on Jack, then dipped out to vote on Laser with little explanation. Fonti could you explain that more? Apologies again if I missed it.
I didn't really notice until rereading, but Mala was pretty defensive of Laser up until yesterDay. There are a lot more quotes like this lol.

It seems like both your scum reads are on disengagement, what makes you think a member of scum team is more likely to be disengaged from the game rather than controlling it?

You've played with Xivii a lot before, atleast he seemed to have seen you play a lot before. Is he correct in saying this is his normal town play style? And can you recall anytime he played like this as scum
I don't really have anything to add to this, can't decide if it's trying to be a little distancey or if that's just confirmation bias

My point is that your content and push on Laser were a lot stronger and looked more certain and more effort here, something you pointed out. And you dropped the push for not a great reason. This is contrary to the Exlight situation you referred me too. I feel this is odd progression, and that is not.
I don't see how you can compare your posts on Exlight, to your posts on Laser in good faith. I can't read your mind, so all I have to look at is the posts, and the posts don't match up with what you are saying IMO.
Grouping these together because they're both about the same thing, again kinda defensive of Laser

Alright, to make sure it goes that way then. I don't think Xivii is going to pick up at all, and I'd like to avoid a jump onto Laser here.

Vote Frozen Flame
I always come back to this post -_-

I have no idea what to make of it. Yet again defensive of Laser, but it's so forthright that it makes me??? I'll have to think about this post lol

Notes so far on Laser guy, am going to sleep now. Will continue from where I left off tomorrow.

in 55 hops on Chaco fast,then in 137 drops it switching from a vote to a town lean. What recent posts did you like more Laser?

in 131, shows a good reaction IMO and starts his trust of Xivii.

137 gains a townlean on Somi and elaborates why in 150. Not the strongest reasoning, possible Laser Ex connection.

309, drops townlean on Somi, sighting their posts being heavy info over analysis, doubt the connection.

331 explains switch on Somi well.

425 I feel his scum and town reads were incredibly accurate to what the game developed into, Sus on Jack and Somi. I doubt a Laser and Rajam team from this post.

So far posts are lining up with my impression of Laser. No real strong connections on anyone, I think Laser flipping scum means that Exlight is probably town here so far, as well with their vote on Laser.

Possible scum ping is the first part, awaiting explanation for that quick switch without a push on Chaco in between at all from him.

Town ping for progression. Starts of with a mainly meta reason and states gut, but drops it and explains why well.
Final notes on Laser reread.

582 - Chaco was top which feels odd, since Fonti was quite a bit below, but Laser said he thought Fonti was town before her claim, and the claim only solidified it. Possible Chaco and Laser connection from this.

595 - Explains his change of read on NSG in a very similar way to a recent post. Not sure if this is alignment indicative, but it shows Laser isn't just making up reasoning for his switches.

lol the k - vote Frozen other people have brought this up, but if a scum is gonna buss, I don't think they do it like this.

In 1042 - established willingness to vote for people on the Xivii wagon, most suspicion on boom. Him being on Boom at the end of the day, and going into evaluating me and Chaco shows this opinion wasn't faked.

Don't think Laser and Z are likely scummates due to these posts. (these and posts go to different posts. Realized this is confusing.)

1784 - I think these are all pretty good reads, and is they are all consistent with Laser's other posts today.

2000 - wagon analysis, possible from either alignment.

I think thats all the Laser posts up to today.

Verdict on Laser guy is a town lean. He is incredibly consistent with his reasoning, and I don't think there are a lot of feasible candidates for him to be scum buddies with.

This leaves me with a reads lists of:

Town Read - DP, Triss, Xivii

Town Lean - Chaco, Laser

Null town - Exlight, Z25

Scum Read - Rajam

This means I've miscleared someone. I think a Rajam scum flip most indicates Chaco, as he has been defensive of Rajam the most. Ex and Z also probably need a re read at somewhat, but I think I'll have more luck interacting with them to help my reads.
These posts are interesting because it's two long posts of explaining to everyone why Laser is super townie, concluded by putting him as his weaker town-lean. Shoutout to Z in null-town as well.

Thats one of my note pages on Laser, heres the continuation. My town lean on Laser is based on him being consistent with with his reasoning and his reads, and the lack of scumbuddies. I'm looking into some of his recent posts right now.

I personally like wagon analysis, it helped me a lot at the end of last game. I'm not sure if Laser does this often, as the only game I've played with him before he died night 1. It seems like he'd be the type of player to do wagon analysis and fit his reads in with it.

However, I do have to thank you for pointing the wagon analysis back so I went to reread it. I found something interesting.

LaserGuy LaserGuy why do you say Rajam and I are unlikely buddies, then respond to Xivii saying: "Mala/Raj > Chaco wins it" with this feels right?
More "Laser is super town" followed by a kinda unnecessary interaction.

Also I have finished re reading now. My percentages are still about the same, no shifts in ranking from the last posts I read. Currently willing to yeet laser or Z25. Leaning more towards Laser currently, put him 55% scum, since he has not been consistent with his recent reads, and I feel he is making up his reads on me since several of them have just had wrong information.
YesterDay confuses me. Mala had been reading Z as much scummier than Laser all game but completely switched to Laser yesterDay. I believe(?) Laser did the same but I'll have to look back and check what his previous reads were. I'm trying to decide if this is a point against Laser or Z.

Also def meant to put this under "Both" but it's such a pain idrc enough to do it now, sorry bros

Z:
Hey Ninja, do you have any thoughts? I'm about to put you at a phat null so anything you have that will help me read you would be nice
Most people had done this too, but trying to get Ninja to interact as a scummate would obviously help him seem more town lol

Yah but I feel his reasoning for not posting made sense from his perspective in this case.
Yah, its not rational, but it makes sense from his perspective. He wanted to live to the next day, saw the issue of him dying early as him posting a lot, so set out to fix that. I think its a shame, and hope next game he'll post, but I don't feel its alignment indicative for Ninja.
Kinda defensive of Ninja's slot, similar to Laser's. There's a lot less of this though

Boom, what about Z did you see and not like?
I agree, theres no way Z and Boom are both scum here, to much genuine back and forth interaction. Sorry I was out, was sleeping.
Not really sure what to make of this? Interested in what you guys think. It's clearly informed, but I'm not sure if it's more likely to mean that Z is scum or town

Both:
Actual Ordered Reads List V1 - earlier one was posted early.

DarkPit - Reading through they echoed some thoughts I had, and all their posts were super pure. Their logic tracks and they have solid reasons for who they distrust, but appear to be considering the best options.

Gap--------

Chaco - Has a very high post amount, with most of them actually being on point and good posts. I think thats really hard to fake.

Frozen Flame - Kind of a gut read boosting this one up, but I really liked their post #261. Their logic for their reads was sound.

Trisscar - as I said before I don't see the difference to that game Trisscar that much. They seem to be a bit more proactive, which I think is a good thing and harder to develop as scum. They also are still showing mechanic heavy posts like last game.

Fontisian - When I was first reading through I thought their interactions with Jackrito felt coordinated, but I remembered that it'd be very hard to coordinate that as a scumteam day 1 since they wouldn't of had an opportunity to talk yet. She has also dropped some posts with good logic, specifically in response to some of Xivii's questions.

Laserguy
Boomfrog
3DSNinja
Nonspecificguy
Jackrito

Xivii - Maybe its because Xivii absolutely ruined my trust in him last game, but I'm not liking him this game. He's been jack-rabbiting around a lot, which to me looks like he's fishing for a lynch to catch on. He has been good with defending himself, but I know he can give good logic for his actions as scum too. He also has the weird act of pointing out all the town things he is doing, which I don't get at all.

Somi - They seem to be an experienced player, but they haven't really contributed much of note. Mainly just reacting to posts and making jokes. It feels like they are just trying to stay out of the lime light and not draw attention to themselves while posting.

Honestly a good portion of people are null for me rn that I'd like to see more of. Jackrito was in the scum section originally but I remembered last game and they are acting similar to how they were there. I'd really like to not be wrong about them again.

I would also like more of a case for the people on Laserguy. The argument I see from Fonti and Jack is he hasn't immediately made himself look town to them so he's scum? I would like clarification on that.
Both are sitting real comfy in that null spot. Also shoutout to that mild Laser defense at the end. This is unrelated but this also makes me feel really good about Chaco, though I already was pretty confident

Red: Confirmed Maf
Blue: Confirmed town
Green: people I think are town and myself
Teal: leaning towards town
Orange: The others

[4] FrozenFlame: Fonti, Pit, Triss, Xivii
[3] Xivii: BoomFrog, Chaco, Malakandra
[1] BoomFrog: LaserGuy
[2] LaserGuy: NonSpecificGuy, Rajam
[1] Exlight: #HBC | FrozenFlame

Not voting: Exlight, Z25

[7] #HBC | FrozenFlame: Fontisian, Darkpit54, Trisscar, Xivii, LaserGuy, Malakandra, Z25
[3] LaserGuy: NonSpecificGuy, Rajam, ExLight
[2] Xivii: BoomFrog, Chaco
[1] ExLight: #HBC | FrozenFlame
lol.
My reasoning is up to Laser guy the wagon hadn't become assured, after Laser guy voted, he made the wagon a lot more likely since now FF couldn't just self prez vote onto Xivii or Laser. I switched over next and I know I'm town. Z was hella late, but I feel like his overall content had pinged me as more town here.
These confuse me because they could both easily be scum due to these. But they aren't. At least as far as Mala would know. And because I can't really tell which seems scummier based on these, I'm just gonna kinda ignore them lol, aside from making me think or poe is probably right

Other:
Fonti, I see your points on FF. I don't agree with all of them, I think the part about scum power roles could come from either perspective, and the part about agreeing with Z then disagreeing looks to me more like acknowledging sound logic, but providing an alternate explanation. Could you try to explain the part about the scum power roles again? To me it just looks like role analysis.
Mala was very clearly trying to avoid a Frozen yeet. This makes me a lot more confident that his defensiveness would come as a scummate based on his behavior toward Frozen

I'll make sure to solve the game on my first read through next time.
This distancing was nice. Idk how much more we can get from Frozen, but we should probably be looking for stuff like this

I guess I can see that the argument could make sense, but I just don't see it? IDK, it does seem more focused on the scum feeling of the role game, but not sure if that necessarily has to come from scum. Sorry, you may be making a totally 400 IQ argument here but I don't think I have the experience to get what you are from that.
Just more trying to avoid a Frozen yeet lol

His readslist was wrong sure, but town is wrong more often, and I would think most mafia would put their mates in a null section or low town rather than where pit put FF.
I bolded the important part lol. Doesn't really help narrow down to one, but look at where Z and Laser are in all of the readlists vs where the rest of us are. I think we're in the right place

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
That was exhausting :tired:

Gn all. Sorry Mala for probably pinging you a million times lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Z why laser over you?
Laser why Z over you?

DP what’s up?
Do I really need to make that argument? Mala laid the ground work since before yesterday to try and get me lynched. Note how he took advantage of Ex having a read on me and voting earlier. I think that clears EX as I doubt Mates try that. Ex has been painted explicitly scummy by Mala’s flip if you look at his actions. That tells me they aren’t teammates much like how I’m not his.

I could be wrong, but I think we all should review Zen’s posts on scum mate compatibility and go from there.

ExLight ExLight LaserGuy LaserGuy Darkpit54 Darkpit54

I’d like you to all review the posts Zen made in compatibility.

And if possible, re read the slots within, then tell me out of who is left, seems likeliest to be scum.

I’m going to re read tomorrow and post thoughts.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Okay, so I'm pretty much operating under the assumption that I'm going to be yeeted today, so hopefully I'm correct and there's no traitor and there will be enough of a trail left from me to solve the game in LYLO.

Wagons:

Not going to bother with D4.

D3:
[5] Rajam: Malakandra, Trisscar, ExLight, LaserGuy, Xivii
[2] Laserguy: Rajam, Chaco
[1] Malakandra: Darkpit54

Not voting: Z25

D2:
Final wagon

[6] BoomFrog: Z25, Fontisian, Chaco, Darkpit54, Rajam, Xivii
[3] Chaco: ExLight, Trisscar, LaserGuy
[1] Rajam: Malakandra

Not voting: BoomFrog

This is the reconstructed Chaco/Rajam wagons on page 45ish. There's no VC nearby so hopefully I got everyone's votes correct.

[1] BoomFrog: Z25
[4] Chaco: ExLight, Xivii, Trisscar, LaserGuy
[5] Rajam: BoomFrog, Malakandra, fonti, Dark, Chaco
[1] Z25: Rajam

This is the wagon I reconstructed at the time of the accidental hammer.

[2] BoomFrog: LaserGuy, Z25
[1] Chaco: ExLight
[6] Rajam: BoomFrog, Malakandra, Xivii, fonti, Dark, Chaco
[1] ExLight: Trisscar
[1] Z25: Rajam

Early Rajam wagon from 1219

[4] Rajam: Xivii, Fonti, Laser, Mala
[1] ExLight: Trisscar
[1] Chaco: ExLight
[1] Boomfrog: Rajam

Not voting: Z25, Fontisian, Dark, Chaco

Malakandra basically spents all of D2/D3 parked on Rajam.

D1 wagons
Earlier VCs quoted in 1043
[3] BoomFrog: Xivii, Fontisian, LaserGuy
[1] Somitomi: #HBC | FrozenFlame

Not voting: Z25, Trisscar, Darkpit54, Exlight, Malakandra

[4] FrozenFlame: Fonti, DarkPit, Triss, Xivii
[3] Xivii: BoomFrog, Chaco, Malakandra
[1] BoomFrog: LaserGuy
[1] Exlight: #HBC | FrozenFlame

[7] #HBC | FrozenFlame: Fontisian, Darkpit54, Trisscar, Xivii, LaserGuy, Malakandra, z25
[3] LaserGuy: NonSpecificGuy, Rajam,ExLight
[1] ExLight: #HBC | FrozenFlame

Spend some time looking over the D1 yeet scramble with Mala's flip in mind. A few things stand out:
-FrozenFlame is basically absent during the entire scramble. His vote is stranded on ExLight and he doesn't return as the wagon piles up on him.
-Malakandra was busy trying to rally votes on Xivii.
-Exlight joins 2 hours before the yeet. Votes me a little while later. I think that given that he was replacing in on short notice, if Exlight were mafia here he 100% would have voted based on what buddies told him in scumchat, or, if traitor, would have followed the leading scum wagon as it's a vote that's easily dismissed. Scum!Exlight should be voting Xivii here. Therefore, I think it is extremely unlikely that Exlight is mafia here.
-Darkpit's last post appears to be this one. Darkpit was sitting comfortably on the Frozen wagon and actively rejects moving to Xivii a few posts earlier. Leaves his vote locked on Frozen with Frozen leading wagon. I do not think it is partiularly likely that Darkpit is super deep wolf and he's just Town.
-z25 is mostly absent day of the yeet. There's an interesting tidbit that FrozenFlame, while talking to Malakandra, changes his scum pool to exclude z25 slot and throw in Jackrito instead who Frozen had previous felt was kind of townie.
-z25 avoids committing to Frozen but leaves open the possibility of voting Xivii. When they return, the yeet has already been sealed by my vote and Malakandra's bus.
-Chaco remains locked on Xivii and isn't interested in moving his vote. He isn't around in the last few hours of the yeet.

It looks like FrozenFlame yeet was basically a coordination failure for scum combined with a strong case by fonti that pushes Town. Only Malakandra appears to have been present among likely scum candidates during the critical moments leading up to the yeet.

tl;dr: Exlight and Darkpit are pretty much cleared. Scum is in z25/Chaco.

A bit more on z25 that I noticed: Moves to Malakandra's defense immediately after Xivii's first big case, and several times later tries to advise Town to yeet other players over Mala.

More later.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Just spearheaded Mala with Xiv and you say I might be scum. Wut?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Informative post, I think you could be right about not being present, but I don’t think it excludes you either. Cause you weren’t heavily present during D1 EOD either. You came back long enough to get told another wagon wasn’t gonna happen and frozen was it essentially.

I agree with your points on Ex, doubtful he is scum.

This is just the area where connections are slim. Everything you bring forward about Z and Mala, he did to you as well. Mala painted you red with that town brush.

Top Bottom