• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of the Ohio Tournament III 9/13/08 [Melee only]

soap

Smash Hero
just run the pools real quick and well do crews after, dont say we'll see if theres time, u gota hustle and make time

soap

Smash Hero
i dont like playing 4$ + X in teams, anytime i grab something the other one hits me... like clockwork

ima get that fox ready for teams

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
pretty much idk why he metioned dropping doubles, i thinnk it was some sort of joke that wasnt actually funny...

I'm looking towards having pools, but I guess like soap said, we can try and get through **** and have both...if not time for both we can scrap something together like the last crew battle.

we'll put up a poll once we get the next tourney thread going i guess

4% APR

Smash Champion
i dont like playing 4$ + X in teams, anytime i grab something the other one hits me... like clockwork

ima get that fox ready for teams
I'm tellin you, if you see someone grab your partner, just run up behind them and crouch. It's awesome

aquteen

Smash Ace
Ya forget the comment about doubles idk why I mentioned it.

as for people asking about melee or brawl I'm not gonna come out and answer that just yet but heres something to think about

would I really be asking you guys (on the melee tournament thread) what you wanted if it was gonna be brawl......

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
would I really be asking you guys (on the melee tournament thread) what you wanted if it was gonna be brawl......
Yes. If the next one was brawl, you could be asking to have an idea of what to do for the melee tournament after the next brawl tournament.

I vote pools for seeding. At least we're guaranteed to play in those. Crews are too unpredictable and some people on a crew may not get to play at all. :urg:
You can easily guarantee that you'll get to play in Crews.... Just team with people who suck, lol.

aquteen

Smash Ace
Proof Brawl combos > Melee combos. Want to see the true ****?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FehyYgCEwvE
ya you sure showed me

and I think it was said that it would be multiple draft crews and that it would be like a round robin between all of them so the only way you would not get to play would be if you crew always kept you at the end of the lineup and you beat every other crew.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thanks guys fo lettin pittsburgh know bout Middle of ohio 4.

oh you guys make a new thread everytime? damm thats a shame on our part i guess

I'll be aware next time around.

Top Bottom