• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Temporary Powerrankings

Notra

Smash Ace
Ankoku ur the only one who thinks the fake PR is straight up ****ed up. You think for some reason i havent hosted another tourney because I sucked, when actually its cause i had a track meet everyday til a month after school was out and i lost interest in the game for the majority of the summer.

Internet Ego much? Big font since it seems like you like it.

Fyi, this is a PR. Not a tourney to run. Sry you raged quit the old one cause the soviet made you cry. Boo Hoo.... go find another place to snoot ur nose in broski....

The Only Point of this is to hype MI up. Not ankoku and scotu butt **** buddy cry and ***** time when things arent perfect.

ty

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You made your point Notra and you successfully did hype Michigan up. There is no need for you two to publicly squabble like this. Michigan has been ready for a change for a while. I think we finally have enough public interest to do something. Let's take the next step.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i'm too high

plus i wont be able to attend tourneys till like december (so i wont be missing many at all)

ZTD | TECHnology

^Is that a serious question lol

Guys, I made a group for this project. I sent a few invites out. If you are interested let me know. If this is successful we can convert it into a PR Panel or something.

Notra

Smash Ace
@Marcus: VoM is down for another tourny? I'd be down for running one, solo if need be.
Yea man if you hit them up ill help supply and run. Just last time you and soviet had me do all the talking....aka annoying. I love a handful of the smash people so ill nvr stop playing, i just dont have the same drive to be number one. Its more of a sometimes social/ money thing....

But w/o doubt ill help set-up, and remember i get the name this time. lol no Tutu something bullcrap with vemon.

Notramagama Slicing Bread on Yo Mama. Sexual Themes Implied.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yeah, just give me some time beforehand and I'll call off of work for a VoM tourney.

Hopefully if I do Ultimate Frisbee at my college it won't interfere on Saturdays. :/

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Notra, for making a big deal about this either not being serious, or it being fake, you sure make a big deal about not pointing that out in the thread title, which is an insult to the MI smash scene.

Notra

Smash Ace
Notra, for making a big deal about this either not being serious, or it being fake, you sure make a big deal about not pointing that out in the thread title, which is an insult to the MI smash scene.
Nope its just in the first few sentences of the post. Your excused.... go to bed.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SCOTU did you want to be a part of the group that I made for the Michigan tournament scene? We could use your insights.
I'm usually only around smashboards for like, 2 threads total, so even if I did join, I'll probably always forget it even exists, and then just take up space not offering anything.

ZTD | TECHnology

Could always post on your page and that could be like the bat call or something for you to swoop in and drop knowledge lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku ur the only one who thinks the fake PR is straight up ****ed up.
No, I'm not. And if it's fake, why do you care so much? Seriously, you're raging hard over something that's not even committed.
You think for some reason i havent hosted another tourney because I sucked
blah blah blah no, in every post I mentioned it I said it was because it was a lot of work. You're really funny, because you're so good at trolling that you troll yourself.

Internet Ego much? Big font since it seems like you like it.
Yes I love big fonts! Know what else I like! Big smileys!

Fyi, this is a PR. Not a tourney to run. Sry you raged quit the old one cause the soviet made you cry. Boo Hoo.... go find another place to snoot ur nose in broski....
Yo, you're being really **** defensive about this. I could've dropped it long ago if you got the hint about me not taking you seriously when you couldn't answer a single thing straight and made up for it by insulting me every other sentence, lol. Instead, here we are, and you're still making mountains out of molehills about it.

The Only Point of this is to hype MI up. Not ankoku and scotu butt **** buddy cry and ***** time when things arent perfect.
You know what else hypes MI up? Hosting tournaments. :laugh:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ohhh ****tt omni found the thread.

1. notra i love you
2. boxxy give yourself some ****ing cred man <3 when you beat people you dont get lucky son.
3. to many people think they are good, azure is ****ing no where near lain judge anther L and i'll even say boxxy. AZURE YOU SUCK
4. I AM TEH SMASHBOARDS
5. <3 DL
6. Needs moar soviet
7. .....
8. Profit

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I like how this thread is generating some discussion. o:

I think we do need to work on getting more tournies in MI. Right now we're averaging once (one with a good turnout at least) a month. lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Biweeklies happening again would be nice.
^
That would be awesome. It would be nice if they were combination melee and brawl, Because then I think it would be easier for me to make them with the Westside melee smashers as my ride.

/selfishness

x:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, Melee+Brawl would be harder to arrange, but if I find a venue and the time to set something up I'll let you know.

Notra

Smash Ace
Also i cant ask VoM if they'd be interested in being MI's Smash scene head quarters. With monthlies. and a little bit of advertising = noobs = more moneys for the real players. aka us

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
AWWW ISINT THAT CUTE, to bad i havent played this game seriously in about 5 months now.... last tourney was yoru first time placing in top 3? you have a long way to go son.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
please delete this, I can see a bunch of ppl btching over this and it won't change anything lol

TheMann

Smash Ace
This list sux

Real PR

1.Ken
2. Isai
3. Ryu
4.TheMann
5.TheMann (Just incase u missed the first one)
6.Lain's Nana
7. Luigi

Idk I ran outta stuff. And thats the end of my unsuccessful troll XD

Top Bottom