• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 1 Results - Brawl/Project M

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
YA ORI, HOW ABOUT DEM VIDZ SUN? :drflip:
I can't believe that the guy who doesn't have a job let alone a 9-5 job on top of side jobs is telling me to get videos done when it normally is only responsibility.

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Typical Dakota
SLDKFJ:LSDF:JD

THIS MAN IS THE BIGGEST GRIMER EVER, NOT EVEN THE COOL GRIMER HERE, THE ONE THAT WAS IN THE SEWERS IN THE POKEMON EPISODE :I

>Says he'll splice the videos if we teach him
>Give him detailed instructions WHILE I'M STREAMING
>Then calls out Scott for being lazy and not doing the videos.

Also, my only responsibility? I'm the one that normally handles the stream during doubles because I always opt out of doubles so I can handle the stream and I'm the one that normally setups the stream you little ****.

You are the worst kind of person, go kill yourself ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)
You guys are so silly :yeahboi:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I can't believe that the guy who doesn't have a job let alone a 9-5 job on top of side jobs is telling me to get videos done when it normally is only responsibility.

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Typical Dakota
Complains about others not having the video done and says he has a 9-5 job.

Actually has the day off.

real.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
A lot of callouts and stuff... On one hand, I guess it's cool, on the other hand don't let it get out of hand, I guess. idk w/e

I'm too lazy to do really specific shoutouts, but good games to everyone I played and I hope you had an enjoyable tournament experience if I didn't play you. Keep up the good work everyone, continue to get better/stronger, etc.

To the people I lost to: Good ****, but watch your back.

To the people I beat: Better luck next time, I'll be keeping my eye on you.

To my dubs partner: Fun games, we're too wacky to handle.

To the homies (everyone): See you again soon. :)

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Soooo.... Do I gotta be inducted into Fish Flop and splice the videos myself to see the damn vids from this?

Xatic

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am so dead right now xD

EDIT: if anyone wants to do the videos and have them uploaded just message me with your twitch name via on here or on skype idc.

My IRL stuff (college, family/friends that I only see twice a year, etc.) is more important to me than this. I'll be sure to upload whatever videos you splice for me.

EDIT2: I lied because apparently no one even saved the past broadcast. LOL
My bad guys. I was really busy with finals + coming back home last week. If I would've known the rest of my peeps would be lazy I would've done something about it. haha

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
He doesn't need our help with that. :yeahboi:
Also, Ori "says" he's spliced the videos, so sometime today (either he uploads them or I will after a party), they'll be up by 9pm tonight.

So yeah, cheers. :drohyou:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Double post~

All videos that were spliced (aka all of singles) and have been uploaded. Processing still stands, however. Give it about 15 minutes for the rest to finish processing and it should all be good.

All videos are in this playlist.

Top Bottom