• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Michigan Project M Power Rankings

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
This list is trash...

You guys only put Juan and Lordy on there because they are on the panel.

I should be on the PR panel, then we would have a real list.

Samn

Smash Cadet
I mean sure, if I have the money I'll play at the next were both at. Pretty sure i beat you last time in tourney...

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
I mean sure, if I have the money I'll play at the next were both at. Pretty sure i beat you last time in tourney...
Lol we've only versed once though and it was 1-2, are you going to Beachin Biweekly?

fZk

Smash Lord
Last edited:

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Loll, I'll join just so we can get the damn list out there. I'm already thinking about season 3 and how Benji is starting to look like a top 4 player.

Jason/Benji would be great for the panel, but I don't think either of them care. fZk has already shown to be doing work. SoulPech should be in because why the **** not. Super would be a good addition as I believe I have mentioned before. Angry is very bored and could be added (dat commentator status).

We just need someone from East MI who is active and can counter my obvious West MI bias. (I am guessing this is Nom) Anther/LOE1/Zinoto don't seem to care.
Yes, this is true. I do not care, and I am simply too lazy to really begin caring.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samn

Smash Cadet
We need a Squirtle round robin. It will be the dumbest thing anyone has ever seen.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
if I pick up squirtle today can I be in the round robin

Samn

Smash Cadet
I'll be at the next Gamer's Gauntlet tourney probably if any believe they can best my Squirtle.

Top Bottom