• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
will do for sure. i thought you were out of motivation lol glad it's back.

i'll run it by them and see if we can come up with a date

kd-

Smash Lord
oh and i love the sleeping johns too
get urself an alarm clock and we can mm next time were at the same tourney
Classic.

The 3rd is what, a Friday? I might be down to play, I have a new theory: the more controllers I break playing on a certain character, the more I want to play that character. Seeing as I can't stick with one character for more than a month/hate every character in this game/hate this game/suck with every character this might motivate me to stick to a character I might like/break more controllers.

It's called the Broken Controller Theory

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
California is... ****ing INCREDIBLE at this game. Like, wow. No offense to anyone here, but I'm not sure anyone in our state could have cracked top 24 at that tourney. So fun though, very glad I went.

:phone:

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Did you get to play bob$?

I gotta have faith in my MI homie and think that their marth's are similar. But yeah...that tournament was stacked. Even tho Kels lost to s2j and mango, he'd have it pretty tough beating anyone who placed higher than him. And he makes basically everyone in the MW look pretty mediocre.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Duck/Abu/HIV, here's the cost breakdown for FC:

375 miles x 1 gallon / 25 miles x $4 / gallon = $60 gas cost / 4 people = $15 gas cost per person

$80 after tax / night x 3 nights = $240 hotel cost / 4 people = $60 hotel cost per person

Assuming you eat two meals per day from Saturday through Tuesday and excluding the two free ones provided by FC, you'll probably need another $40-80 depending on how expensive you buy your food.

I need the $75 from each of you at the beginning of the trip. I'm paying a couple hundred bucks in advance for our hotel room, so please do this lol. Don't make us go on a detour to the nearest ATM.

I want to leave by 5pm on Saturday 8/11. You can show up to my house as early as 3pm. After the tourney, we'll be getting back very late on Tuesday 8/14. Also, if you're wondering, I cannot let anyone stay over that Tuesday night since I have a flight to catch the next morning.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Duck/Abu/HIV, here's the cost breakdown for FC:

375 miles x 1 gallon / 25 miles x $4 / gallon = $60 gas cost / 4 people = $15 gas cost per person

$80 after tax / night x 3 nights = $240 hotel cost / 4 people = $60 hotel cost per person

Assuming you eat two meals per day from Saturday through Tuesday and excluding the two free ones provided by FC, you'll probably need another $40-80 depending on how expensive you buy your food.

I need the $75 from each of you at the beginning of the trip. I'm paying a couple hundred bucks in advance for our hotel room, so please do this lol. Don't make us go on a detour to the nearest ATM.

I want to leave by 5pm on Saturday 8/11. You can show up to my house as early as 3pm. After the tourney, we'll be getting back very late on Tuesday 8/14. Also, if you're wondering, I cannot let anyone stay over that Tuesday night since I have a flight to catch the next morning.
wat about toadster

kd-

Smash Lord
Soft knee is the BROKENEST, **** falcon, gooooooooooooooooood **** Rob

Just link that video any time someone says something about Pokemon Stadium #JuggleguyStadium

@Roki-below: I cheer against myself on a daily basis

Top Bottom