• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
Let the record show that I was not a casual-turned-competitive smash player, I was an already-competitive player that got into UM.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Who were the people whording good GC controllers, next SF I need someone to test mine and see if mine's broken and I need another (black, it has suuuuuper deadzone right now) or if I'm just horribly out of practice
or both

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Logan: I'm coming for that Fox. Better see you at the 7/28 tourney.

@ Roki: I was the one whoring good GC controllers after I bought five of them from the Nintendo site in March. Unfortunately, I'm down to just two, one of them being mine. Fortunately, I just bought a triwing screwdriver and I'm gonna start trying to fix some old controllers.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
@ Logan: I'm coming for that Fox. Better see you at the 7/28 tourney.
Highly doubtful i will be going. I most likely have work that day and can't make any plans because of the stupid scheduling system they have. I will on the other hand be playing with Kalindih occasionally.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Not if you keep losing to Butch G and BloodyJoker. :denzel:
1.Butch G was a silly mistake and I haven't dropped a game to him since SweetVI.
2.An hour ride to your place in 90° weather w/o ac.. I didn't feel like playing anybody until I could cool down after the dinner break. I literally threw all my matches that day.
I blame aceplayer for that one LOL. Spilled coffee on my hands and controller like an hour before that crew battle. (notice random fairs that make no sense).

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yo, AT&T has the worst customer service ever. I tried to set up internet the first day I got here on vacation and it took 20 days for them to get it working. And guess what? I'm leaving tomorrow lmao.

So yeah, in the off chance that anyone who lives extremely close (east lansing area) wants to play today, can have me over, and can pick me up, I'll give you gas money XD. If not, you guys should all fly out to the west coast for Rule 6 so I can play you there haha.

Here's my number in the extremely unlikely event that someone can play today. (209) 275-5974

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Yo, AT&T has the worst customer service ever. I tried to set up internet the first day I got here on vacation and it took 20 days for them to get it working. And guess what? I'm leaving tomorrow lmao.

So yeah, in the off chance that anyone who lives extremely close (east lansing area) wants to play today, can have me over, and can pick me up, I'll give you gas money XD. If not, you guys should all fly out to the west coast for Rule 6 so I can play you there haha.

Here's my number in the extremely unlikely event that someone can play today. (209) 275-5974
AT&T is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with when it comes to their hardware and their customer service.

Top Bottom