• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Alright. I have to leave at 5:00, unfortunately.

On second thought, my sister will be home, so I can't really sneak out LOL.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm proud to announce that after recording some post-tourney friendlies vs RyeJew, I have now acquired enough footage to submit to Dre for the combo video.

:denzel:

kd-

Smash Lord
Only thing I got recorded was me getting ripT. Sorry Dre.

A tri wing screwdriver will hopefully be shipped by tomorrow, and I might be able to salvage a few controllers. If not, this may be the end of my career (finally! :D)

kd-

Smash Lord
I've tried, too many of my friends play smash and we end up playing all the time. It was the same thing with LoL, and I actually managed to quit that for a year.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
So is southeast michigan smash around dearborn heights pretty much dead now? I see no activity around here looking around now, and if there is anything its all brawl. :\ I been practicin melee again but I have no one within walkin distance to get some matches down anymore.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Shady, Dope, Tremor, and I are trying to get a Smashfest going on Friday. Anyone in AA down for some games? Also, James/Brad/Richard/Dre, you guys should put a carpool together from WB.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Good stuff going to Impulse, Juggleguy
I heard you beat Unknown in pools too haha

Watched the stream all Sunday, my favorite part was when KK was hitting on you and you said: "I thought you weren't into asians >_>"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
LOL yeah that was one of the more interesting moments of the weekend

Also, before anyone reminds me of my terribad commentary during crews... FYI, Tin Man and the stream crew asked me to do it because nobody else at the venue was willing to >_>

kd-

Smash Lord
that HotArmS guy took first in singles and doubles by himself, 2v1'ing the entire way through bracket and didn't drop a game, including friendlies, during the entire tournament, after following up on his post about dedicating himself to getting good at this game over the summer.

Top Bottom