• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
Nobody wanted to put in the work making it. And that's the thing, I'd rather have no combo vid at all instead of one that's poorly done. Not saying you guys couldn't make it well... just saying if someone tries, they should put a complete effort into it.

:phone:
I still would put the complete effort in, it doesn't have to be fancy to be complete. I think it's fun to make these kind of videos.

I'm gonna repeat what Chad said here, about none of us being good enough.
Apasher/ZM on blast yo.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
ask roki what usually happens when we used to play in my apartment. we're both terrible

kd-

Smash Lord
Can you no longer buy gamecube controllers from Nintendo? I thought they were selling them again, that's how Juggleguy bought ours..

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
finally got a job last week. once money starts rolling in i may be able to hang out once again. not sure how much smashing i'll be doing though.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
thank the high heavens none of those fests are recorded, rob always manage to pull some sort of mango try hard green power ranger combo on me and it looks like I just drop the controller through the whole thing....every time...

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
It would be better if it ended in a kill.

Rob, no deadline really. I'm going to make a teaser vid so people will be more inclined to submit their combos to me. Get it to me sooner than later though, I'd like to get something started within the next couple months or so...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, well I'll be recording at the next few AA Smashfests, as well as at Rob's House 4 next weekend, so let's hope I can pull off some more "Mango try hard green power ranger" combos.

kd-

Smash Lord
Yooo if so get thugz and Chad to come so I can actually get some combos

:phone:
All of your combos will show me at 4 stocks and you at your last one, probably at high percentage ;]

thank the high heavens none of those fests are recorded, rob always manage to pull some sort of mango try hard green power ranger combo on me and it looks like I just drop the controller through the whole thing....every time...
Story of my 'vs. Rob' career, I not only drop the controller but my mind too.

Alright, well I'll be recording at the next few AA Smashfests, as well as at Rob's House 4 next weekend, so let's hope I can pull off some more "Mango try hard green power ranger" combos.
avoiding that setup lololol

Top Bottom