• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
Safe from anyone trying to grab an address of something online, for any reason whatsoever. I don't blame anyone for it, but it is a little offputting when something like this happens; makes our already small community feel smaller and more closed off. It sucks that this happened, but we just gotta be better at communicating

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I guess your house has never been TP'd or egg'd before, RyeJew.

Mine hasn't either, but there was a really shady incident a few months ago that made me think about why we don't post addresses online. Travis and I both drove to a Smashfest at Richard's place and when we got back to our cars at around 2am, our windshields and doors had been egg'd. That **** is such a pain to clean. Oh, and someone out there might hate you for some reason, Richard.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I guess your house has never been TP'd or egg'd before, RyeJew.

Mine hasn't either, but there was a really shady incident a few months ago that made me think about why we don't post addresses online. Travis and I both drove to a Smashfest at Richard's place and when we got back to our cars at around 2am, our windshields and doors had been egg'd. That **** is such a pain to clean. Oh, and someone out there might hate you for some reason, Richard.
This. ****. sucked. so. much. ****.

SporT my KankeR

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
Yo rob I'm sure you know this but when you show the world your most recent 0-4 to me, can you upload me and dope too?

For some reason he still thinks he's capable of beating me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Julian (Solo) recorded the vids, not me, so we gotta wait for him to upload it.

The order was really weird since we did a moneymatch rotation. This is the best I can remember:

1. Shady (Falco) vs Juggleguy (Falcon) on FoD/YS/BF
2. Juggleguy (Falcon) vs Dope (Falco) BF/DL/YS
3. Dope (Falco) vs Shady (Marth) on ?/PS
4. Shady (OG or Pink, forgot) vs Juggleguy (Black Falcon) on ?/?
5. Juggleguy (Falcon) vs Dope (Falco) on BF/DL/BF
6. Dope (Falco) vs Shady (Marth) on ?/PS
7. Shady (Fox) vs Juggleguy (Falcon) on ?/DL
8. Juggleguy (Falcon) vs Dope (Falco) on BF/DL/PS
9. Dope (Falco) vs Shady (Marth) on ?/PS
10. Shady (Marth) vs Juggleguy (Falcon) on BF/YS/FD

? means I forgot what the stage was for that game

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think I've finally broken in my new controller after a couple months... Melee is super fun again :bee:

Chad and Richard, how are you guys doing with your new controllers from March?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
of course my most impressive 8-0 money match sets of utter dominance weren't recorded

you should upload that falco one though solo, just to remind rob that the bird still has the upper hand on that falcon

kd-

Smash Lord
My No controller johns stipulation: unless something on/in the controller is defunct - sticky buttons, big deadzone on control stick - all controllers are equal.

Thus my controller is the same as I felt in March.

melee is/was never fun.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Lolll@andy I kno it, and of course me beating rob finallyyyy except that last one weren't then grrrr lol. So when's the next big mi tourney kids? I don't see nothin soon on the calendar?

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dope's getting too good again. I'm gonna have to step it up vs Falco, but I have no more Moose to practice against this summer so it'll be tough =(

As far as the next tourney... 90% of local UM people are gone until August, so there's nothing really scheduled right now. I could host a Rob's House 4 on 6/23 though, who would be able to make that? It looks like my only free weekend for awhile.

Also, I posted the Big House 2 thread, check that out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323029

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
Dope's getting too good again. I'm gonna have to step it up vs Falco, but I have no more Moose to practice against this summer so it'll be tough =(

As far as the next tourney... 90% of local UM people are gone until August, so there's nothing really scheduled right now. I could host a Rob's House 4 on 6/23 though, who would be able to make that? It looks like my only free weekend for awhile.

Also, I posted the Big House 2 thread, check that out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323029
come to an AIDSfest. ill give u some falco practice

i can make it on the 6/23

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm usually proactive on finding a venue, it's just I have a difficult time contacting them... and I'm not very comfortable with phone calls.

But more people should try finding a venue too.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
I'm usually proactive on finding a venue, it's just I have a difficult time contacting them... and I'm not very comfortable with phone calls.

But more people should try finding a venue too.
ummm well if u end up booking one do it in july and i shall be there

Top Bottom