• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
your 9 losses are like, to giants like Kail, Drephen, Frootloop.

My only wins against anyone over 1200 is Dre, which I got SUPER lucky and we're like, 1-1 in tourney, and ButchGardener who farmed Rokis (ButchG IS actually pretty good though). The rest of my wins are like, against bads like HotArmS :denzel:

Bar none I'm still the worst player in MI, arguable the world, and every single time we play you stomp me, whether it was friendlies against your falco at your old apartment or seriouslies with your ganon at Oliver's/Rachel's

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord

My only wins against anyone over 1200 is Dre, which I got SUPER lucky and we're like, 1-1 in tourney, and ButchGardener who farmed Rokis (ButchG IS actually pretty good though). The rest of my wins are like, against bads like HotArmS :denzel:

Bar none I'm still the worst player in MI, arguable the world, and every single time we play you stomp me, whether it was friendlies against your falco at your old apartment or seriouslies with your ganon at Oliver's/Rachel's
u beat me tho im over 1200

kd-

Smash Lord
Loool :[ dammit, I knew this was going to happen.

I meant no offense to anyone, was just putting Hot ArmS on blast. Meant to put a disclaimer there. Besides, you were switching mains at that time

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Besides, you were switching mains at that time
Not really. It was more like an upgrade from a "secondary" to a main.

Quotation marks on secondary because I used to switch from Marth to Fox after game 1 in like, every set lol.

:phone:

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace

No Chad, you are better than me.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
i have requested off sunday the 13th so i can host an apexfest. all are welcome to join. i'll be working on the insulation as well this week.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
^ This.

I wanna see more MI Melee at Apex. Matter of fact, I wanna see more MI Melee travel OoS in general.

Soon I will get my license and drive everyone. I got this.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
Wouldn't waste **** playing this ****ing ****ty *** game **** that

edit: Gl Rob we're rooting for you

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Haha not so fast Apasher. Graduating doesn't necessarily hold me back from hosting another one.

And even if someone else wanted to host it, they'd have to get another tourney name other than Big House. Gotta preserve that brand name.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, all I'd need is a friend who is still a UM student.

Pierpont won't work for the next one. I want a venue that's at least 3500 sq ft. We have to live up to that tourney name this time in terms of venue space, lol.

Accelerator

Smash Apprentice
I'm a new player trying to get into the scene. Are there any regular smashfest that go down in Detroit, Dearborn or Redford that I could come to to get better?

Top Bottom