• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad, the tourney ends at 9pm Saturday in case you didn't know. We could easily make the trip back to AA that night.

kd-

Smash Lord
Wasn't sure if people wanted after tourney friendlies/eats and whatnot.

We can definitely come back to AA on Saturday night, I'll edit that plan

Edit: Don't do it Apasher, Falco is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Speaking of tournies, I found a possible venue in Ferndale. I will contact the owner when I get home.

Soon, AMM2 will finally happen.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad, FYI we'll be having a Smashfest at the Pierpont Viking Room tonight, 5:30pm - 11pm

At least 5-6 people have confirmed via Facebook, but you probably haven't seen that yet.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Aaron, prepare to get bodied by the Jugglefox. I trained up in the ditto by playing Chad and James. Although I did get four-stocked by Roki right afterwards...

kd-

Smash Lord
You waited, you asked for it, HERE IT IS:

The best part? This comic mini series isn't over! That's right, Part 2 of kd presents: CRAZY STUFF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED is on the way!

Top Bottom