• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Soloist

Smash Ace
Here are the times:

Thugz vs Warlock Don (1:33)

Aceplayer vs Warlock Don (6:36)

Aceplayer vs Hellsing (10:16)

Dre vs Hellsing (13:38)

Dre vs Boowoah (21:26)

kd vs Boowoah (25:33)

kd vs Juggleguy (28:08)

Solo vs Juggleguy (32:39)

Solo vs Love (38:01)

SlayerTokey vs Love (41:57)

SlayerTokey vs RyeJew (45:11)

SlayerTokey vs Soul (49:22)

kd-

Smash Lord
It's basically at what time(s) did Don's team have hype or not:

Thugz vs Warlock Don (1:33) Hype everywhere

Aceplayer vs Warlock Don (6:36) 'Oooooh' Hype (And 'HEY WAIT STOP' hype)

Aceplayer vs Hellsing (10:16) Don's team hype

Dre vs Hellsing (13:38) Don's team meh

Dre vs Boowoah (21:26) Don's team meh

kd vs Boowoah (25:33) No hype/people socializing in the back

kd vs Juggleguy (28:08) No hype/people socializing in the back

Solo vs Juggleguy (32:39) Don's team sad

Solo vs Love (38:01) Don's team mad

SlayerTokey vs Love (41:57) Don's team sad

SlayerTokey vs RyeJew (45:11) Don's team begging for something good to happen

SlayerTokey vs Soul (49:22) Don's team hype
for Misfire,
sad otherwise

Soloist

Smash Ace
ihavenoideahowtoplayagainstmarth.jpg

Also why am I rolling into people that are center stage when I'm standing near the ledge (giving them a free grab). Going to stop doing that, and instead, just stand there and wait for them to do something.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I blame our crew battle loss on Love and RyeJew. Either of them could have played in my place... after all, they only had to go up against k-free's ICs.

kd-

Smash Lord
Hmm what? How did I miss this, I was looking at your crew to see who was coming next the entire time...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Still wouldn't have mattered if Love and Rye did their jobs lol, no offense guys! Love just needed to take one Slayer stock before losing three, and Rye just needed to take two Slayer stocks before losing four... the crew battle would have been over at that point.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
lol i was talking about smash whoopsie daisies.

however ill still play hwars with u. i hope the metagame has evolved since the last time i played those kids online were so free lul

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Should I hold a smashfest soon? If I know before Thursday I can take any day off next week.

Dope, Shady and I would be in attendance. Possible Juggle, Miles, Severest. Friday or Saturday probably preferable.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
Chad, Don actually told me to go in because Love and RyeJew both said "hell no" to the idea of fighting an ICs. =\
You took four of chad's stocks at the cost of one, and three of Julian's after. I hardly see reason to complain..

I blame our crew battle loss on Love and RyeJew. Either of them could have played in my place... after all, they only had to go up against k-free's ICs.
Chad was taking stocks off my falco shortly before, cuz if you hadn't noticed Aceplayer swatted my arm to hit a mosquito and coffee spilled all over my controller and made all my techs hella sloppy >__>'.

Rye just needed to take two Slayer stocks before losing four... the crew battle would have been over at that point.
Hey I took those 2 stocks man. Go look at Love who took 0 for 3 and Derrik 1 for 4 =__=.

kd-

Smash Lord
I still say if you just switched you with Soul (he destroyed me in friendlies) you would have won with the same way it went down. Too bad you guys have to retire now :p

Marth vs. ICs is free for Marth. Love should have gone in.

My Pikachu sucks.
Last time you said a matchup was free for Marth (Puff) somebody got bodied :p I dunno what's a worse matchup for me though currently, both Falcon and Marth seem to be unbeatable for me as ICs

It's really too bad there are no Melee tourneys at all in June. Should I host one on June 23rd?
I'd go

Soloist

Smash Ace
lol i was talking about smash whoopsie daisies.

however ill still play hwars with u. i hope the metagame has evolved since the last time i played those kids online were so free lul
How do you even still have premium lmao. I gave you a month of mine which is the only amount you can gift to someone, and it has definitely been a month. Whatever we won't tell Virg. :grimer:

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Aceplayer swatted my arm to hit a mosquito and coffee spilled all over my controller and made all my techs hella sloppy >__>'.
Have you tried putting it in rich, it sounds strange but it gets moisture out.

Or you could do some water and then rich combination.

Let me know

-Concerned.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
it was AMAZING!!!

i had an epic 2-1 set with yayz in winners semis and i won so i got to play pp in winners finals(that was like the coolest thing ever lol). i got ***** so hard lmao but it was a lot of fun. then yayz and i had another epic 3-2 set in losers finals and he won that. so i got 3rd

i also run a bunch of friendlies with yayz mahone and kp and that was really cool. and i got to team with pp in some friendlies =). we could have came up with so many hilarious team names lol.

Top Bottom