• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

kd-

Smash Lord
lol nah I got stomped last time - literally (seriously **** that move against ICs :[ ) and I'm hoping to make it closer this time

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chad, wanna carpool with me Duck and ThuGz tomorrow, or are you driving yourself?

PS our plan is to get to Chris's place early-ish (4-5pm) and hang out there until we hear that people have started playing at Slayer's.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Yo get Warlock Don to come so Thugz can get bodied by an imaginary person.

Also to reiterate, anyone from WB who wants a ride to Slayer's tomorrow let me know. I think most of you have my number.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Talk to Dre, he should be coming.

EDIT: Duck bailed, GGs.

Double Edit: Duck may be coming again, but separately after he gets done with **** this afternoon

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo, had fun with everyone tonight. You guys must have gathered a lot of money to hire an actor to portray warlock don and learn how to play melee just for the sake of the troll :yeahboi:

But seriously, nice to meet you man, GGs in crews lol.

/posting for at least a few months

Top Bottom