• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 4/17

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I did worse :) *thumbs up*

The characters i used in Doubles were G&W and Falco in singles. lowtier... just dont ask. Lmfao
Hey man, your just getting into it, come to tournys, watch vids, play alot, you will get better.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
17: Demp my boyfriend. nice meeting u for sure come out and play smash//drink with us more.
Hell yeah. I would love to if my money permits it. But I would do it for sure before tournaments. <3's to everyone else at Iris' too. I had a great time there, again.

Any way, I also had a great time at MBZ2. It was comprised of an average amount of entrants, but even with an additional tournament (low tier singles) it still finished hours earlier than typical Michigan tournaments, because it was so smoothly ran (and nobody holding us back for "smoke" breaks) and everyone took the initiative to find and play the next person in their bracket. It was a very good venue too. Very open, and convenient food and drinks for a cheap price. Looking forward to the next one. :D

What's The Point

Smash Master
but even with an additional tournament (low tier singles) it still finished hours earlier than typical Michigan tournaments, because it was so smoothly ran (and nobody holding us back for "smoke" breaks)
Not that Lain doesn't hold up tournaments, but the lack of pools was probably a much bigger factor than the lack of Lain in the timely finish of this tournament.

Note that I wasn't there and I'm assuming there were no pools.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Not that Lain doesn't hold up tournaments, but the lack of pools was probably a much bigger factor than the lack of Lain in the timely finish of this tournament.

Note that I wasn't there and I'm assuming there were no pools.
Every time I have been to a tournament, even without pools, it always ended around midnight. Brawl singles ended around 9:30 with 30 entrants. I was gone before low-tiers ended, but I am guessing it was between 10 and 11.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Its all good man, I sucked it up in singles :(

MANERGY!

We need to drink again soon. I do have a tip I want to tell you about your luigi, may help you out alot.
Ooooo I would like to hear this tip. Perhaps over a drink...or 10. So then next tourney me in you in grand finals!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That's a shame.

Again, disappointed I couldn't make it to this. Any other weekend besides the one right before UM finals would have allowed me to. Good **** Bigy, and I have to admit I'm very impressed by MSU Melee. We need to do our inter-collegiate crew battle sometime this summer.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's a shame.

Again, disappointed I couldn't make it to this. Any other weekend besides the one right before UM finals would have allowed me to. Good **** Bigy, and I have to admit I'm very impressed by MSU Melee. We need to do our inter-collegiate crew battle sometime this summer.
How about the one right in the middle of UM finals (this one)? :D

Anther

Smash Champion
Or that big national tournament right all up in everyone's finals x_X. Stupid smash bros scheduling...

IrisKong

Smash Lord
As per questions about MLG columbus...

My ride is probably full already, unless my room mate doesnt come.

Gawd

Smash Rookie
Woot! Go Alpena! I'll have to get way better. I think I have to start by getting a wii. Thanks for the advice though everyone! I need to work on a main.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I believe my black gamecube controller was taken by mistake before Low Tiers started its black and it was practically new if you took it by mistake, please pm me

Top Bottom