• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
2 confirmed Teeeveeees? That's worse than the UM tournaments XD

If corneria is still a CP, I'm going ddd there, every time 8D
Corneria is banned but if 2 people agree on a banned stage then it can be played.

Serious tournament.
I just hope the group running it aren't bad at the game. It'd make me kinda sad.

We dont spaz out or camp at the cliff but we like to think we're good :)

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
2 confirmed Teeeveeees? That's worse than the UM tournaments XD

If corneria is still a CP, I'm going ddd there, every time 8D
how about shadow moses? i heard that stage is suitable for CP material.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Your a cutie pie man...

With your little temper tantrums. :p
No, we can't talk about anything like that. All focus needs to go to the tournament. These fun, argument causing posts will not be tolerated.

Don't make me post a myspace pic of you. oooo, I'm soo good.

:p

I love how much you have to bump this thread btw. If you were cool like me, it would have been stickied a long time ago.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
No, we can't talk about anything like that. All focus needs to go to the tournament. These fun, argument causing posts will not be tolerated.

I love how much you have to bump this thread btw. If you were cool like me, it would have been stickied a long time ago.
Hey tommy man! my fault if i hurt your wittle feelings with the way i treat you lol.

I'm just like that... No need to grudge you silly sally.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Hey tommy man! my fault if i hurt your wittle feelings with the way i treat you lol.

I'm just like that... No need to grudge you silly sally.
oh...my...god.

Did I actually piss you off to the point where you said something other than "hey guys, let's keep the focus on the tournament?"

Well pissed off might not be the right emotion, but I don't care enough to figure out what it is.

Caring and apologizing is so overrated.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice

Kinda lost your cool there eh? Come on man you were doing so good there for while! Lets be more focused on the tourney ok? Just a few days left!

Fooga

Smash Cadet
Yep, and I suck at Brawl too.

Wanna money match?
Look man, I really don't know why you insist on bothering us, but I'm fed up with you. If the whole point of you being on this thread is to just mock/ruin it, I think it's best, for your sake, if you back off.

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your turkey.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Look man, I really don't know why you insist on bothering us, but I'm fed up with you. If the whole point of you being on this thread is to just mock/ruin it, I think it's best, for your sake, if you back off.
Watch out Tommy. You might get nasty comments on your YouTube.

On Topic: There should be a projected attendance list on the first page.

Fooga

Smash Cadet
Watch out Tommy. You might get nasty comments on your YouTube.

On Topic: There should be a projected attendance list on the first page.
Nasty comments on youtube...you're kind of a bad joke aren't you?

On Topic: We're still collecting people for the list we'll put it up when it's nearly done.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nasty comments on youtube...you're kind of a bad joke aren't you?

On Topic: We're still collecting people for the list we'll put it up when it's nearly done.
That was rude. It was a reference to another tournament we went to, where this kid spammed all of our YouTubes because I said things like, "Why are you guys playing your friends, when you could try playing against the new people you've never seen before who are beating you for the experience?"

On Topic: Well, I'd suggest just a current list, and then you would add people as you get the names.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your turkey.
So I'm guessing that's a no on the money match...

and yes, I don't want this tournament to do well because of the complete idiocracy that went on at the last tournament.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
So I'm guessing that's a no on the money match...

and yes, I don't want this tournament to do well because of the complete idiocracy that went on at the last tournament.

Well you need to get the hell over it kid. I already tried making my peace with 8bit. I REALLY hope you come to this, But as annoying as you are you seem smart enough not to show up. Now go ahead and try us again...

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
That was rude. It was a reference to another tournament we went to, where this kid spammed all of our YouTubes because I said things like, "Why are you guys playing your friends, when you could try playing against the new people you've never seen before who are beating you for the experience?"

On Topic: Well, I'd suggest just a current list, and then you would add people as you get the names.

Im putting the list up soon, i was waiting for it to get closer to the day

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well you need to get the hell over it kid. I already tried making my peace with 8bit. I REALLY hope you come to this, But as annoying as you are you seem smart enough not to show up. Now go ahead and try us again...
Not giving him back his money, not apologizing, and allowing everyone to cheer when he left is not making peace.

Is that a personal threat? I think there's a rule somewhere about that on smashboards that gets people infracted for that.

With all of the double posts you've made to hype up this horrible tournament, I'd be surprised if you weren't banned from all of the infraction points. That would mean closing this thread. Good job Mr. BAMF Tournament Director.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Not giving him back his money, not apologizing, and allowing everyone to cheer when he left is not making peace.

Is that a personal threat? I think there's a rule somewhere about that on smashboards that gets people infracted for that.

With all of the double posts you've made to hype up this horrible tournament, I'd be surprised if you weren't banned from all of the infraction points. That would mean closing this thread. Good job Mr. BAMF Tournament Director.
First of all no one is threatening anyone, my last post was brawl related, the way you choose to interpret it is your problem. Second, I dont know if you've talked to 8bit lately but i wrote him a message not too long ago apologizing for what happened. And lastly, any infraction points we might have received are all thanks to you. We're tired of your little vendetta against this tourney so once again let it go cause this is a different tourney.

BBQTV

Smash Master
@am4jorge

dude use the edit feature its there for a reason ;)

you just press edit and presto!

not being a jerk but people get really pissy

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
TommyG if you aren't going, can you please stop spamming the thread.

take it to the PMs

Top Bottom