• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
I love it when people see someone's 'awesome' skill at this game they assume he's automatically better than everyone else. It's Cool and Gunso all over again, eh Jorge? ^_^
Not pointing fingers but yeah it is. We both know how that turned out ;)
On a sidenote, new super mario bros tomorrow son!

Who am I? Your friendly neighborhood spider man!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
who am i?

the best in florida apparently...

not really, i just use mk's up b more than everyone in florida, that's where all my skill actually lies

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
who am i?

the best in florida apparently...

not really, i just use mk's up b more than everyone in florida, that's where all my skill actually lies
Its nice to see someone in the smash community who isn't cocky as hell :p

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
was this sarcasm? i cant tell
I can't ever tell what that kid is saying.

It's like he's always high or something.

W/e he's hurt this thread publicity by cutting off conversations that would have increased post count. More post count= more views.

Fooga

Smash Cadet
was this sarcasm? i cant tell
No clue how you can read something and tell it's sarcasm other than assuming it. When people are usually being sarcastic on forums/online, they put " *sarcasm* " or "/sarcasm".

Make a note of it.

I can't ever tell what that kid is saying.

It's like he's always high or something.

W/e he's hurt this thread publicity by cutting off conversations that would have increased post count. More post count= more views.
NoXplode is apart of our group Tommy, he isn't hurting anything. But thanks to you and your friends playing games with this thread, we've gotten alot of views. Thanks ^_^

whats bamf stand for?
Google it bud. I don't want the mods on my tail lol.

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
No clue how you can read something and tell it's sarcasm other than assuming it. When people are usually being sarcastic on forums/online, they put " *sarcasm* " or "/sarcasm".

Make a note of it.

NoXplode is apart of our group Tommy, he isn't hurting anything. But thanks to you and your friends playing games with this thread, we've gotten alot of views. Thanks ^_^
um... just so you know, not everybody puts /sarcasm to indicate their sarcasm. in some cases, that would completely ruin the whole point. if you wanted to be extremely sarcastic, like i am sometimes, you would never mention you were being sarcastic because it should be self evident within the context of your statement. and if it isnt self-evident (because that is actually possible), then all the more lols to the OP, right?

and what group? you mean the smash community?

Fooga

Smash Cadet
um... just so you know, not everybody puts /sarcasm to indicate their sarcasm. in some cases, that would completely ruin the whole point. if you wanted to be extremely sarcastic, like i am sometimes, you would never mention you were being sarcastic because it should be self evident within the context of your statement.

and what group? you mean the smash community?
Hmm, are you being sarcastic? Or maybe angry? Can't tell :)

The group that's hosting the tourney.

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, are you being sarcastic? Or maybe angry? Can't tell :)

The group that's hosting the tourney.
im not sarcastic nor angry. im just expressing one point of view that evolves from a complex situation.

it stands for serious ****ing tournament
DA'MN STRAIGHT NI'GGA

DDD:

edit: mods block out the word da'mn? i dont see why, there is no offensive material related to that word other than the context it is used by people.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
rekeah, if i were u just let them block **** instead of getting away around it, i've actually collected some infraction points for censor dodging..

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Serious tournament.
I just hope the group running it aren't bad at the game. It'd make me kinda sad.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
2 confirmed Teeeveeees? That's worse than the UM tournaments XD

If corneria is still a CP, I'm going ddd there, every time 8D

Top Bottom