• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
the 1st 2 were monthlies I prob will host 1 on aug 17 making this the 1st true bimonthly lul and if I can get a weekend day im sure more pplz would come

Doesn't bimonthly mean every 2 months

:phone:
That's what it should mean, but over time people kept ****ing up the use of bi and semi, and now bi has both the meanings of once every 2, and twice every 1. So bimonthly can mean once every two months, and twice a month.

Like legit, you can look up bimonthly in the dictionary and it gives you both options.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yoooooo Marco hook me up. I'm in the same field as Kee. :D
ill look around. I have my old binder with all my stuff from the 2nd course (there are two courses for the CCENT). I lost the first course stuff but thats all really basic. Ill give you my binder and then ill look for whatever online resources I used at the time

I doubt it, like all the people on SWF save Ori have already said they won't go to another one after last time. If you don't drop the price down to $5 there's no way that locals will be attending every other week just to fill your pocket.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I agree with Tutu about dropping the price to $5.

I don't see any other reason to raise the price to $10 for a local other than to fill your wallet with more money, which makes people think that you're a selfish TO. Having $10 entry will just give you less local entrants unless OoS is planning on attending and they want a bigger pot. But this is just a local series. Upping the price to $10 when there are over 16 entrants and over 8 teams would just make locals not want to go.

I have nothing against you, Ray. I'm just helping you attract more people attend for a better turnout.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I told him at the last tournament that a tourney series like this shouldn't be the same price as a Phoenix Saga Event. All MI locals should need to $5 unless you are consistently getting a turnout of 40+ If SPAU continues with the 45 it should be a $10 tourney series.

This series is on Friday, I'd rather spend $10 and go to a movie or out to dinner with friends than spend $10 at a tournament that has <15 people.

I doubt it, like all the people on SWF save Ori have already said they won't go to another one after last time.
did you meant except Ori not save Ori?

I also only attend these just to go and have fun and support Ray's efforts as a TO.

After #2 I'm iffy if I'll go again tbh, all my suggestions to make the tourney end early were kinda ignored and we were there till 11 and not 7/8 like I knew we should have been out by.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ill look around. I have my old binder with all my stuff from the 2nd course (there are two courses for the CCENT). I lost the first course stuff but thats all really basic. Ill give you my binder and then ill look for whatever online resources I used at the time

Marry me.

Together we can be the best interacial gay computer saving duo of all time!

:yeahboi:

JCav

Smash Lord
Once again, I will do my best to be there if I'm able to get off work. I think I will be bringing JKBUK for doubles and as many people from Macomb as possible. And of course we would all be supportive of a $5 entry.

Also, I'm positive that I will not be able to attend a tourney on August 17 because I will be out of town.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
"Save" is usually used in literature (mainly fiction novels set in earlier times) meaning not including.

It's usually written like:

Everyone on SWF, save Ori, said they wouldn't return due to the events that happened last time.

#Languageaficionado :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I MIGHT go to this depending on a few things. Its unlikely. But I need to know...who's going who's good who needs a partner. I am not confirmin yet though..

Top Bottom