• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Stuffz that went on during the tourney:

didnt get to play emperor fluffy (Y DIDNT U STAY AFTER GFS I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FRIENDLY)

gio getting 4th seed and getting 3rd like a boss lol

mcdonalds for letting me get a free refill in the drive through after 11

lain doing a dthrow inf on delfino(banmk)

only 10 people showing up for 1v1 when almost 24 said they would show

more doubles entrants than singles

lord ike showing up irl

no allbrawl once again

10 man 1v1 tourney ran to 11

friday the 13th :L

srry for making pplz go to sleep with snake XD

What's The Point

Smash Master
The Mann had to leave for work at around 5:30. We would've had to forfeit the second set since we came from losers.

I didn't feel like entering singles cause it was $10 and only 10 other people entered. That's way to low to have to try, and not enough to enter and **** around with ICs and Marth.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol why in the world did you make this $10 entry?

Also shoutouts to singles going from 5-11:00 with only 10 ppl :denzel:

Also Also, I don't think :metaknight: has a dthrow infinite on any stage.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Your 10-person tourney started at 5pm and ended at 11pm?

My 18-person tourney started at 5:30pm and ended at 8pm.

:denzel:

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
we had 5 man pools and didnt do brax immediately lol (people left during pools and it took forever)

my 14 man tourney srsly took about 3 hours last time with 4 pools the last one

then WTP had a problem with the brax even though he didnt enter in 1v1 which took about 15 mins of wasted time and resulted in only 2 cells being moved

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
• tourney started @3:30
• Doubles ended at @5:30
• Singles Pools started at 5:45
• Pools concluded at 7
• Bracket started at 7:30, but you messed up on the location of the 2nd seeds. You and WTP argued for 10 minutes before I told you where the problem was.
• 10 man bracket re-started at 8
• WF, LF, and GF1/GF2 in total was about 2-2.5 hours because you have a very "patient" player.

For a tourney that ran both doubles/1v1pools/1v1 bracket, overall it did meh. Should have been done by 8:30 but people liked to take their time on breaks and went to external places for refreshments.

Also, Ray you need to keep the TO laptop out so people can report matches. People would have to wait till you were done with YOUR sets to report. That was a big time waster.

Overall, this series should be one were it starts at 2/2:30 and ends at 8/8:30 (max). Also singles before dubs is better in a scenario like this.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol you'd probably get less attendance if you did that. I don't think anyone in MI is pro ban to the point where they won't come to a tourney.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
so it looks like diddy will be banned instead :V

and I think ps4 stagelist is what I will do if mk is still legal

I HAD TO DELETE IT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I kno I'm not actually banning diddeh XD

and gameyard getting new owner I'll see if i can move this to sat when I call tomm

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Well, I just called and Chris is no longer the owner of The Gameyard during the week we will be playing.

The good news is that he will be providing four tvs brawl discs and wiis, and there will be no need for bringing setups any longer. Bad news is there is no venue discounts for bringing setups, although wiis with brawl and a inf replay hack would be appreciated.

The other good news is that The Gameyard is being completely renovated (placmenet of tvs and register changed, new paint, and prob other stuffz).

Hopefully the renovation is done before friday, but I will call back next week to make sure everything is gud.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If this weren't run by a :088: I would consider going to this now since its under new management. What a shame. Curious to see the new changes though.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
:salt:

and u missing out on the new ice cream machine that has bars in it and fountain drinks that I have herd of

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
updating the attendence list

plz post if u r coming so i can make pools b4 the tourney or at least have an idea of pools

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
If there are less than 16 singles entrants and less than 8 teams, I actually might enter dubs.

Kee

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to go to this because I am taking the CCENT certification on the third. I am not sure about the other Macomb players though.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I won't be able to go to this because I am taking the CCENT certification on the third. I am not sure about the other Macomb players though.
good luck! i took that exam back in the day. It wasnt too hard dont worry.

i might have a bunch of practice tests on one of my computers somewhere, ill check for you

Kee

Smash Rookie
good luck! i took that exam back in the day. It wasnt too hard dont worry.

i might have a bunch of practice tests on one of my computers somewhere, ill check for you
Thanks so much man. Let me know and give me a PM or something. I am feeling good about, but if you are able to then is there anything you could say to be ready for?

Top Bottom