• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

kd-

Smash Lord
Did someone post an 'inb4nooneshowsup'? Winner there I suppose.

Didn't people, including OoS people, confirm their attendance for this? This thread is ridiculous lol..

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
pplz should stop saying they are going to come to stuff when they know they r not lul

If I did plan one for nex friday I wonder how many pplz would actually come cuz if it is below 4 here rly is no point in me hosting it

So, how many pplz would POSITIVELY be able to make it out to Gamers ave nex friday?

if barely any1 says they can then I'll cancel and postpone my bimonthlies to a much later date

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I agree with Tech. It would actually be better if you take a break from TOing for a while.

And if you're still hosting this, LOE1 told me he wouldn't be able to make it, which means I wouldn't be able to make it either.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Despite doing it myself, I wouldn't encourage you to do this. Mostly because I'm beginning to feel bad for him.
lol.

I hate giving people chances. I feel empathetic, but then again, he did this to himself. He really hasn't learned that being a jerk has consequences. This is the best for him.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Banning him from a public tourney is really wrong I'm sorry. Kevin's house tourney okay but one at mason? I can't agree with that at all, especially just based on posts on the boards. If you haven't personally witnessed why he doesn't deserve to attend a tourney it's unfair to go based on other peoples experiences and forum posts

Rayquaza who confirmed? What kind of delirium are you in? I don't understand. Nobody ever confirmed. "I'll try and make it" is NOT confirming.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Banning him from a public tourney is really wrong I'm sorry. Kevin's house tourney okay but one at mason? I can't agree with that at all, especially just based on posts on the boards. If you haven't personally witnessed why he doesn't deserve to attend a tourney it's unfair to go based on other peoples experiences and forum posts

Rayquaza who confirmed? What kind of delirium are you in? I don't understand. Nobody ever confirmed. "I'll try and make it" is NOT confirming.

It's based on personal opinion. Personally, I believe in "don't knock it till you try it", but maybe they believe something different. Based on posts, he seems like a jerk, but "don't knock it till you try it" personally, I would invite anyway just to see for myself....that is if I were to hose a tourney.

JTsm

Smash Master

Okay Marco. I'll take your word for it. Lets see what happens next.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
As much as I dislike him, I think we should hold off on full blown banning from public venues. That does escalate things. Not that I don't think it could potentially get to that point but nothing that serious has been committed. If something dumb were to happen then yeah I'll take action. But we should try to move forward from the drama. I don't WANT to admit it, but its probably for the best. The community has already went through an abundance of drama and negatism as a whole. See 2011 and the MK ban for details.

Top Bottom