• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Could be, but they can't all be unlocked that way. And even then you would be able to play them before they would really be unlocked, and that doesn't make sense.
You make a goodpoint. Its times like this where i become upset with the dojo for not having a new character update every week. lol

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
All i want is for Mewtwo to be higher tiered than CFalcon. Like all my friends play CFalcon and they always bet me when i play as mewtwo.

(Im not a n00b I own then as Samus)

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Thing is, I find it unlikely that hidden characters will have any part in the story... It's not like you really pick who to use. They'll give you a choice between Kirby or Zelda, for example, but it's not like you can play that part of the story with Samus. The game practically gives you the characters you have to use. That being said, hidden characters wouldn't really be included because that would 'spoil' them. Unless of course there were segments of the adventure that you can only play with those characters, and therefore have to unlock them first.
its possible that you have to unlock the characters in their own individual way and then you get to continue their subspace story with them. possible.

anyway, im confident mewtwo will be subspace material.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Thing is, I find it unlikely that hidden characters will have any part in the story... It's not like you really pick who to use. They'll give you a choice between Kirby or Zelda, for example, but it's not like you can play that part of the story with Samus. The game practically gives you the characters you have to use. That being said, hidden characters wouldn't really be included because that would 'spoil' them. Unless of course there were segments of the adventure that you can only play with those characters, and therefore have to unlock them first.
But what about sonic? he's most likely going to be an hidden character, he's still in it.
Maybe you can unlock some characters by accomplishing something in the SSE?
I'm certain mewtwo will be included, too dynamic entry :)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
All i want is for Mewtwo to be higher tiered than CFalcon. Like all my friends play CFalcon and they always bet me when i play as mewtwo.

(Im not a n00b I own then as Samus)
I own as Mewtwo, I don't see why everyone hates him. He's my 2nd best character (DK is number 1).

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Mew2 sucks! Geno rux!
the reason y say Mew2 sux is because u suck with him...there are no low tier characters...only low tier playyers....cept for Pichu...He's the only exception that u can delcare sucky...and u kno what...dont even compare Geno to Mewtwo because although Geno is very popular....bith havent been revealed yet....what u need to do is stop bash in Mewtwo in a Mewtwo support thread....if u don't like him..fine...but just GTFO & STFU....oh plz note this is coming from a fellow Geno supporter and Mewtwo supporter..(^^)v

I Hate Krystal

Smash Cadet
the reason y say Mew2 sux is because u suck with him...there are no low tier characters...only low tier playyers....cept for Pichu...He's the only exception that u can delcare sucky...and u kno what...dont even compare Geno to Mewtwo because although Geno is very popular....bith havent been revealed yet....what u need to do is stop bash in Mewtwo in a Mewtwo support thread....if u don't like him..fine...but just GTFO & STFU....oh plz note this is coming from a fellow Geno supporter and Mewtwo supporter..(^^)v
What... What did you say? GOG MAN YOU SUCK! :chuckle:

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
What... What did you say? GOG MAN YOU SUCK! :chuckle:
Oh really? Well at least I know how to spell "GOD", unlike you, thank you very much. (^^)v

EDIT: And how much of a n00b do you have to be if you double post on purpose? (^^)v

High tier= Better characters

Low tier= ****tards
no its about how u play the game, u Betch.....

I Hate Krystal

Smash Cadet
Oh really? Well at least I know how to spell "GOD", unlike you, thank you very much. (^^)v

EDIT: And how much of a n00b do you have to be if you double post on purpose? (^^)v

no its about how u play the game, u Betch.....
They why most ppl play Fox falco marth Sheik and Peach?

Fawriel

Smash Master
My young friend, there are two things I have to teach you.

1. Don't reply to obvious idiots. It's not worth it. Someone who actually believes that the power of a character in a fighting game has anything to do with the worth of the character itself, should just be left alone until they get bored and go on to do whatever it is they do.

2. Tiers exist. Fox is super fast, super strong, hard to kill, and so on. Kirby is super slow, super weak and dies if you sneeze in his general direction. It's an extremely obvious fact that some characters are better than others. The only reason why you can defeat a high-tier character with a low-tier character is the nature of the game that allows for a lot of freedom, so the outcome is highly dependent on the human factor. Which still means that trying to fight a Fox with Mewtwo is like going up against a fully armed samurai while you're in the nude.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
My young friend, there are two things I have to teach you.

1. Don't reply to obvious idiots. It's not worth it. Someone who actually believes that the power of a character in a fighting game has anything to do with the worth of the character itself, should just be left alone until they get bored and go on to do whatever it is they do.

2. Tiers exist. Fox is super fast, super strong, hard to kill, and so on. Kirby is super slow, super weak and dies if you sneeze in his general direction. It's an extremely obvious fact that some characters are better than others. The only reason why you can defeat a high-tier character with a low-tier character is the nature of the game that allows for a lot of freedom, so the outcome is highly dependent on the human factor. Which still means that trying to fight a Fox with Mewtwo is like going up against a fully armed samurai while you're in the nude.
ok...well maybe there are some tiers then....*looks at what u said about Kirby* ok Kirby isLight but he's not that bad! XDDDD

Fawriel

Smash Master
It is of course common knowledge that a character's moveset can not, under any circumstances, be improved in the transition to a new game.

EDIT: You know, since everyone's doing this "spite" thing, I'll have a go at it.
I hope that Jigglypuff and Mewtwo get in and Jigglypuff ends up being complete crap while Mewtwo is high tier. Just to spite tier fans.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It is of course common knowledge that a character's moveset can not, under any circumstances, be improved in the transition to a new game.

EDIT: You know, since everyone's doing this "spite" thing, I'll have a go at it.
I hope that Jigglypuff and Mewtwo get in and Jigglypuff ends up being complete crap while Mewtwo is high tier. Just to spite tier fans.

what do u mean by that?

EDIT:but..but...but...I like senorita Jiggy.....T___T

I dooo! Though I don't mind the other so much. Just 4th a bit because they made a Pokémon stronger than Mewtwo and Ho-oh, and they're my favorite Pokémon. What's up with that?
yeah tru...im ok with up to 3rd gen...but fourth...ehh not so much...but then again i havent seen all of them..

MysticKenji

Smash Master
As long as we're still talking about gens, the 2nd gen is usually revered the most, followed by the 1st, 4th and 3rd gens.
For the pokemonof those gens, it's in numerical order.
I'm okay with all gens, though.

Mewtwo 4 Brawl

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
As long as we're still talking about gens, the 2nd gen is usually revered the most, followed by the 1st, 4th and 3rd gens.

Mewtwo 4 Brawl
I just noticed something really ironic about pokemon O_o

they say u "Gotta Catch 'em All!"but then a few years later they release another gen with a 200 new species of pokemon, Im like WTF!? XDDDDDD

spindash

Smash Ace
No one can really take my official word for it since I'm just talking through hopes. XD But I'm just going to be the ignorant one here and say that Mewtwo will return. He just has to and WILL; AND he will be an even better character then last time, to an extent.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
wow, my gen preference is probably more like 1, 4, 3, 2........ :crazy:

anyway, it has become pretty clear that mewtwo is teh pwnsauce. and being said pwnsauce, will totally own brawl.

Mewtwo 4 Brawl
qft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom