• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepe

Smash Lord
The anime fad thing died. The games sure didnt, just ask Diamond and Pearl... Pokemon is now the second best seller from Nintendo, which is why 5 selectable characters is not so hard to imagine...

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
The anime fad thing died. The games sure didnt, just ask Diamond and Pearl... Pokemon is now the second best seller from Nintendo, which is why 5 selectable characters is not so hard to imagine...
yeah i forgot to just declare the anime...the games are fun....although i was disappointed with Pokemon Coliseum.....

MysticKenji

Smash Master
the Pokemon Stadium games were fine as well...it just the way Coliseum was set up.....couldnt play mini-games...couldnt choose the pokemon u want....I wanted to kill it....
That's becuase its a "Scenario Mode." Why would you be choosing your pokemon? You're not playing as yourself, you're playing as someone else...
Also, minigames are pointless filler.
And Colosseum was good.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
That's becuase its a "Scenario Mode." Why would you be choosing your pokemon? You're not playing as yourself, you're playing as someone else...
Also, minigames are pointless filler.
And Colosseum was good.
no i meant in Free play when it came to choosing yur pokemon..and Mini-games were just something different thats all...

yeah maybe story wise but it lacked alot o what PS and PS2 had (plz note i was not reffering to playstaion (^^)v )

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
so anyway, mewtwo rocks, and hes doing well in "the ELIMINATOR"....which i find kind of suprising. in a good way.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Mewtwo: Final Smash
Psycho Shift

Mewtwo floats into the middle of the stage, glowing. He then releases ahuge wave of Psychic energy that turns the whole screen black. it then lightens and the stage is floating in a psychic dimension and Mewtwo (now extremely big) flys up behind the course and fires a few Shadow Balls at it. He then spins the course rapidly with telekinesis and everyone gets knocked around. the screen then goes pitch-black again and Mewtwo returns to normal size.

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
i think either, for raw power use psychic (powerful attack that emanates out from mewtwo), or for something a little more dinky go for a hypnosis/dream eater combo (basically, everyone falls asleep and mewtwo can choose whose...uh...dreams to eat. this heals him)

...maybe

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
i think either, for raw power use psychic (powerful attack that emanates out from mewtwo), or for something a little more dinky go for a hypnosis/dream eater combo (basically, everyone falls asleep and mewtwo can choose whose...uh...dreams to eat. this heals him)

...maybe
Just switch pokemon you n00b!

Oh, wait. :urg:

EDIT: HOW DARE YOU :pimp: ME! Foo.

:bandit:

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I want Mewtwo come across as bad in the Subspace Emissary. I want him to act ruthlessly, and for him to give off more of a savage aura. More anger, more hatred. It is justified after all, being bred from cruelty.

This bitterness at his loss is what makes Mewtwo a more developed character than most of the other poge-manz.

He needs to be the antithesis to the cuter pokemon characters (you know who I mean)

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I want Mewtwo come across as bad in the Subspace Emissary. I want him to act ruthlessly, and for him to give off more of a savage aura. More anger, more hatred. It is justified after all, being bred from cruelty.

This bitterness at his loss is what makes Mewtwo a more developed character than most of the other poge-manz.

He needs to be the antithesis to the cuter pokemon characters (you know who I mean)

i hope you're not talking about these 3 bada$$ mofos!

but seriously, i agree. it could go either way, and it probably will end up with him being a bit more happiness-and-sunshine, but it would be cool to have him as a bit of a ****<---rhymes with punt.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
mmmm, maybe his FS could be him floating (much like yoshi's FS or Pit upB) shrouded by a passive reflective barrier with the abbility to toss full charged shadow balls at 5 directions (up, diagonoal up, forward, diagonal down and down)

what do you think? too much broken?

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
Edited intro To Subspace Emissary

Original

Subspace Emissary

Mewtwo intro into Subspace
Pokemon trainer battles his way though many minions on a mission to save the captive Jigalpuff.

Cut scene: Charizard breaks down a door which opens onto a very bleak dusty version of pokemon stadium, were there are no crowds, The subspace minister is standing on the other end of the stadium his is hold a master ball. He throws it Mewtwo pops out of in his black combat suit.

Fight: You fight Mewtwo, who is on 200HP, if you knock him of he loses 50hp, and for every 50 hp he loses part of his suit is broken off, when you get him to 0 he has nothing left.

Cut scene: Mewtwo spins round to face the minister, the minister throws the ball at Mewtwo who catches it with his mind a crushes it, the minister looks scared and throws a bomb onto the ground with a very short timer. Mewtwo grabs the Pokemon trainer and teleports away

I still like this idea but maybe he could make aperances before this as a ruthless character for example

Control the minds of other pokemon and turning them into minions

Turning allies into enemies

MysticKenji

Smash Master
mmmm, maybe his FS could be him floating (much like yoshi's FS or Pit upB) shrouded by a passive reflective barrier with the abbility to toss full charged shadow balls at 5 directions (up, diagonoal up, forward, diagonal down and down)

what do you think? too much broken?
I don't think it's broken, but it's not terribly unique.
It looks like a fusion of Diddy's and Yoshi's Final Smashes

Original

Subspace Emissary

Pokemon trainer battles his way though many minions on a mission to save the captive Jigalpuff.

Cut scene: Charizard breaks down a door which opens onto a very bleak dusty version of pokemon stadium, were there are no crowds, The subspace minister is standing on the other end of the stadium his is hold a master ball. He throws it Mewtwo pops out of in his black combat suit.

Fight: You fight Mewtwo, who is on 200HP, if you knock him of he loses 50hp, and for every 50 hp he loses part of his suit is broken off, when you get him to 0 he has nothing left.

Cut scene: Mewtwo spins round to face the minister, the minister throws the ball at Mewtwo who catches it with his mind a crushes it, the minister looks scared and throws a bomb onto the ground with a very short timer. Mewtwo grabs the Pokemon trainer and teleports away

I still like this idea but maybe he could make aperances before this as a ruthless character for example

Sounds good.
Maybe PT could rescue Jiggs beforehand and M2 could recapture her?

And we should seriously get a new OP.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Original

Subspace Emissary

Very good thiking. Maybe Mewtwo will deliver the trainer to oaks lab, and then mewtwo will dissapear. Then in the lab Pickachu awaits the trainer. They suddenly recieve a distress signal from samus Aran, whom is trapped on an iceberg with the ice climbers. So pikachu and the Trainer fight there way out of the invasion and hop on charizard and head for the ocean in search of samus. The army that was prepared to follow them were being held off by mew and mewtwo, so they could escape.

Thats all i've got. lol

Original

Subspace Emissary

Chances are it won't be a Pokémon character that fights him in that scenario. Kirby fights Petey Piranha and Fox/Diddy fight Rayquaza. None are in the same series.

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
Good observation, so far it hasn't been the same game against each other i will do a rewrite, but it really shouldn't be marth or anyone based with many physical attacks and weapons, Mewtwo could just contol the sword with his mind, but i will get to thinking.

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
Link battles his way though many minions of enslaved pokemon on a mission to save the captive Zelda, after defeating Worio with the help of Lucas, who has been experiencing vision of Mewtwo though a physic link.

Cut scene: Lucas breaks down a door with a PK FIRE opens onto a very bleak dusty version of pokemon stadium, were there are no crowds, The subspace minister is standing on the other end of the stadium his is hold a master ball. He throws it Mewtwo pops out of in his black combat suit.

Cut scene: Mewtwo spins round to face the minister, the minister throws the ball at Mewtwo who catches it with his mind a crushes it, the minister looks scared and throws a bomb onto the ground with a very short timer. Mewtwo grabs the Link and Lucas and teleports away

PS Love the inclusion of mew by sk8erkid6485 cogs in my brain are turning

Jigglypuff and Mewtwo should be both be working for the Subspace army! it'd be awesome to see Jigglypuff and Mewtwo as an evil team fighting against the good guys!

Jigglypuff-

Pokemon trainer is battling against pikachu, after he has weakened him and is about to capture him two giant capsules fall out of the sky and crash into the ground. Pokemon Trainer looks over to see one of the capsules open up and reveal a subspace bomb followed by R.O.B's starting to initiatate it. The other capsule opens up and Jigglypuff flies out with a trophy gun in her hand. She charges up the gun while pointing it at Pokemon Trainer, once it is about to fire she quickly turns it onto Pikachu who is running toward to bomb. Jigglypuff giggles insanely then flys off with pikachu's trophy in hand. While jigglypuff is flying back into the she sees Pit and Mario running down below. Jigglypuff throws pikachu's trophy into the air which is lifted into the air by a psychic force. Mewtwo teleports next to her while pikachu's trophy is teleported into Metaknight's ship. They both fly down toward Mario and Pit and they begin fighting.
Yeah that's my jigglypuff story with mewtwo in it at the end.

I think they'd be good partners together for subspace!

Thing is, I find it unlikely that hidden characters will have any part in the story... It's not like you really pick who to use. They'll give you a choice between Kirby or Zelda, for example, but it's not like you can play that part of the story with Samus. The game practically gives you the characters you have to use. That being said, hidden characters wouldn't really be included because that would 'spoil' them. Unless of course there were segments of the adventure that you can only play with those characters, and therefore have to unlock them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom