• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I didn't label anyone anything, except for the arrogant Mewtwo fanboys. I don't care if you like Mewtwo or not, but it's when you become arrogant and start bashing other people's favorites is what pisses me off.
Precisely, not everyone bashed Lucario. The current problem with your point is that you came here and in fact began to bash Mewtwo. You are only continuing exactly what the person who bashed Lucario did but to the Mewtwo fans who had nothing to do with the incident.

However, the person who also bashed Lucario on the Lucario thread is no better.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Guys, just let Eisenhertz the vigilante here to his work and ignore him.

We're wasting valuble Mewtwo-awesomeness-discussion.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Precisely, not everyone bashed Lucario. The current problem with your point is that you came here and in fact began to bash Mewtwo. You are only continuing exactly what the person who bashed Lucario did but to the Mewtwo fans who had nothing to do with the incident.

However, the person who also bashed Lucario on the Lucario thread is no better.
I did that because I saw someone here acting immature and bashing Lucario. However, the **** ended about 5 pages ago, yet you guys are still dragging it on.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Everyone used Logic!

Eisenherz is unaffected!

Logic failed!

I highly doubt you are educated beyond a primary level. If you are, then what a waste of resources.

EDIT: If you see this as an arrogant fan, then I really do pity you and your crippled sense of reading comprehension.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I did that because I saw someone here acting immature and bashing Lucario. However, the **** ended about 5 pages ago, yet you guys are still dragging it on.
I'm trying to stop it. The problem is that you ended up acting immature and arrogant in return to the first person. Simply attacking a group of people because they associate with an item or character that the person, who wronged dose as well, will not give you the right to do the same thing to them!

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .. What I hear : "Well, someone who liked Mew2 bashed Lucario so Im going to bash mew2 because he basheded Lucario! Wyy Wyy Wy!"

W/E. . .don't like mewtwo too bad cause he aint being replaced by Mr light balls.

Now to Mew2 talk!
Does anyone know how Psycho cut looks in the games?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, you have justification for acting immature because someone else was?

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
And you're just as immature. Good game.
why are you still here? honestly, if your answer, "because everyone else is dragging it on." then you are truly stupid. you have a choice. also, if you are going to continue posting here, could you please take note of the logical arguments that people post, instead of simply the ones you can make dumb retorts to.

"ZOMG; arrogant mew2 fanboyzors!?!?!11!"

Black/Light

Smash Master
It's a blade of purple light, sort of like a crescent, on the DS, and a fully sick blue wave in PBR.
Ok. . . let me see how that could work.

Mew2 gets the smash ball and once he uses it he can fly around the stage before he chooses a spot to unlease a huge crescent wave much like Samus's blast but a singal shot and not a beam.

Any other ideas.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Ok. . . let me see how that could work.

Mew2 gets the smash ball and once he uses it he can fly around the stage before he chooses a spot to unlease a huge crescent wave much like Samus's blast but a singal shot and not a beam.

Any other ideas.
It like swipes across the whole stage, right?

That seems like a good FS.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
why are you still here? honestly, if your answer, "because everyone else is dragging it on." then you are truly stupid. you have a choice. also, if you are going to continue posting here, could you please take note of the logical arguments that people post, instead of simply the ones you can make dumb retorts to.

"ZOMG; arrogant mew2 fanboyzors!?!?!11!"
ZOMG fanboyzors GTFO MooToo sux Lucario teh rockzors

See how inherently lacking in mental faculties you appear?

EDIT: you did it for me. Seeing someone this diminished is somewhat painful.

EDIT again: That could work as a Final Smash, I'm sure it'll be some huge psychic blast.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
To Eisenherz: If you are unwilling to listen or even try and understand the people here, can you please leave? You have just moved into spamming, please try and talk with at least some dignity. If you are a Christian, you will turn the other cheek instead of a ruthlessly attacking.

And to the people attacking him, stop. Attacking in return and pointing out every flaw is not the right way either.

To the actual thread: I don't think an attack like that would fit Mewtwo for a final smash. I think it would be something closer to attacking their minds or something, or even force people to attack each other.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
To Eisenherz: If you are unwilling to listen or even try and understand the people here, can you please leave? You have just moved into spamming, please try and talk with at least some dignity. If you are a Christian, you will turn the other cheek instead of a ruthlessly attacking.

And to the people attacking him, stop. Attacking in return and pointing out every flaw is not the right way either.

Part of me wants to stop, but I'm real combative. Besides, this stupid argument ended 5 pages ago when IsmeR told me he apologized, yet you guys keep snapping at me.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Part of me wants to stop, but I'm real combative. Besides, this stupid argument ended 5 pages ago when IsmeR told me he apologized, yet you guys keep snapping at me.
No.
You fired back at them. They fired back. You did. **** happened.

YOU KNOW NOT OF SELF CONTROL.

But anyway, wanna call a truce now?

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
If you didn't notice, not only did I just ask you to please stop, but to the Mewtwo fans to also stop.

No.

I know your trying to wind it down, but after I just asked for everyone to stop attacking, could you please not fire back?

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
No.

I do have problems with self-control. That's why when you guys keep coming at me, I can't stop retaliating.

Anyway, I will agree to a truce if everyone else does. However, if anyone snaps at me, don't expect me to just sit here and take it.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I do have problems with self-control. That's why when you guys keep coming at me, I can't stop retaliating.

Anyway, I will agree to a truce if everyone else does. However, if anyone snaps at me, don't expect me to just sit here and take it.
Okay.

I, and hopefully the rest of the Mewtwo party, agree to a cease-fire to the Lucario likers, but if any of youse come and and start bashing, that nub will be dealt punishment swiftly, and vise versa on your thread.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I hope others will agree to this, however, I will stop and prevent people from further bashing. I hope other are willing to help me.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
The thing is, this isn't even about Mewtwo and Lucario. I like Lucario.

It's really about a bunch of sensible people arguing with someone who isn't really all there upstairs.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
The thing is, this isn't even about Mewtwo and Lucario. I like Lucario.

It's really about a bunch of sensible people arguing with someone who isn't really all there upstairs.
Cojiro, I think it is best if we find a way to end this argument before moderators start getting annoyed with flaming and the like.

I also think its interesting that no one has commented on my post about Mewtwo's Final Smash

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
****, you guys argued with eisenherz for 10 pages!
Just couldn't lose or wat?
Psycho cut... could work,
i say he gains the ability to fly and gets 2 psychic blades, 1 for each arm,
use them as melee weapons, and be able to shoot them as boomerangs :chuckle:,
but more likely cojiros version..still :)

MysticKenji

Smash Master
****, you guys argued with eisenherz for 10 pages!
Just couldn't lose or wat?
Psycho cut... could work,
i say he gains the ability to fly and gets 2 psychic blades, 1 for each arm,
use them as melee weapons, and be able to shoot them as boomerangs :chuckle:,
but more likely cojiros version..still :)
While that is viable, I prefer the giant slash of ownage.
No offense.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Psycho Cut would be a good Final Smash for Mewtwo, I don't think it fits his style. I think something that would mess with the character's minds (scramble the controls, not just reverse. Left analog is jump, B is shield, Z is normal attack, etc.) or forces a players to attack an apposing players for a limited amount of time. Or something along those lines, or further.

I feel that manipulation fits Mewtwo more than just a slash across the screen.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Psycho Cut would be a good Final Smash for Mewtwo, I don't think it fits his style. I think something that would mess with the character's minds (scramble the controls, not just reverse. Left analog is jump, B is shield, Z is normal attack, etc.) or forces a players to attack an apposing players for a limited amount of time. Or something along those lines, or further.

I feel that manipulation fits Mewtwo more than just a slash across the screen.
That would be pretty cool, but Mewtwo is known as a destructive force, so a large wave of power could work. Either way, it oozes character. It would be more unique as a mechanic also, rather than an aesthetically different Mario Finale-type FS. So long as it's better than DK's! :laugh:

Another question: what do you think should be focused on for mewtwo: a buff to his speed, or to his weight? I think we can all agree that slow and light isn't a winning combination, aka Melee Mewtwo.
Personally, I believe he should retain his floatiness, but be heavier. Looks like that could be similar to Dedede though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom