• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King play me in Smash.

Purple

Hi guys!
Mike I haven't been in Stone Mountain in a long time.

Also, Georgia doesn't suck at Brawl, Brawl sucks at being good, so by default no one in Georgia cares about it.
bwahahahaha

Yo since you're in this thread, how do you feel about mvc3 right now?

chaddd

Smash Lord
It's fast paced, broken as trash, and filled with incredibly difficult executions and constantly changing character balances.

I like it a lot.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Look , I like your Warior but you needa use more bair.
There's no way for anyone to tell how much bair I use because Youtube doesn't actually follow me around.

For the record I love bair.

Purple

Hi guys!
It is kind of funny you like the game because of that. I remember justin wong was extra salty about the game at first, now he can't even put it down. XD

Renth

Smash Hero
I think I will buy MV3 Chaddd you will teach me it.

Brawl is a good game if you don't play it competitively, a game you play with kids or drunk.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I was going to go all jrmod*** and say not to turn this into a B v M debate, but I went to a Brawl tourney last night and almost threw up because of how terrible it was ran and how dumb so many of the players were. keep in mind this is my local scene none of which come here, but jesus christ it made me hate brawl.

oh, and they banned Meta Knight. but they didn't do it until the tournament actually started. no word about it before. guess what character I know how to use? exactly. gay.

RAGE

(sorry for the rant)

Purple

Hi guys!
Atl-south has so many mini-mods.

It sickens me yo.

By the way, you can say brawl sucks, there's nothing wrong with that considering it's just your opinion. But when you said "brawl sucks and melee is better because..." then we got problems.

:mad:

chaddd

Smash Lord
Not even then.
Exactly.

And I like any game that is insanely broken. But it has to be the right kind of broken. The kind of broken where top players can take advantage of the engine using complex movements and executions. NOT the kind of broken where one character can remove their hitbox from the game or certain characters can combo their own throws into themselves. THAT kind of broken is scrub trash.

My favorite game of all time is Marvel vs Capcom 2, and a close second is Melee.

I have to say that this thread's popularity has blown my mind.

tubes

Smash Ace
He came to the right state.

He can talk to Tubes.
Moneymatch?

Also I love dante in MvC3 but I suck balls at him and I suck balls at MvC3 in general. The mission mode seemed easy enough but then I tried playing some matches on live and it all degraded into button mashing and spamming hadokens with ryu. I need to look up a Dante guide later or I don't think I'm ever gonna figure this **** out on my own.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
he's scared cause he knows Chaddd's stomp combos are far too vicious for any frame-counting nonsense. In fact the moment it started happening, me and a chorus of SC players would drop out of the ****ing sky and start singing a version of "Gaston" from Beauty in the Beast and instead saying "The Chaddd" every time aka

"nooo one stomps like the chaddd,
breaks your shield like the chaddd,
in a money match nobody GIMPS like the chaddd!"

etc etc until M2K's circuitry explodes
LOLLOL

He came to the right state.

He can talk to Tubes.
LOLOLOL

Also, Georgia doesn't suck at Brawl, Brawl sucks at being good, so by default no one in Georgia cares about it.
LOLOLL why is this thread so funny :awesome:

Atl-south has so many mini-mods.

It sickens me yo.

By the way, you can say brawl sucks, there's nothing wrong with that considering it's just your opinion. But when you said "brawl sucks and melee is better because..." then we got problems.

:mad:
shut up jamaal. You were a mini-mod before you became a real mod. lol

Moneymatch?
**** just got reeeeaaaaaalllll

tubes

Smash Ace
It's anybody in any smash. He's sad about losing to Dr. Peepee.
M2K actually sat down at the TV I was at and played me in order to warm up for Dr.Peepee. But then the guy next to me who was about to take off was all like "oh I actually play falco" so after one match he completely refused to play me. As if falco#512 is gonna prepare you for Drpp anyway!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'mma come in here and say a few things,

1st - Brawl sucks

2nd - Poker face

3rd - I beat M2k in a match because I was SOOOO daunting to him, he forfeit, and we all know what forfeiting means. SOOOO GET ON MY LEVEL

FINAL - since this is obviously gonna get a LOCK for it becoming a Brawl vs Melee thread, and not a "WHY SMASH 64 IS THE MOST SUPERIOR" I'm gonna post this response image to you brawl *****ers.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Am I? I can't really tell. I'm feeling good. So it all looks good to me.

tubes

Smash Ace
I was really excited because this thread has been somewhat entertaining thus far and I saw there were a few new posts. I was utterly disappointed.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That should add to its charm . . . .

I'm fixing that RIGHT NOW . . . :mad:

EDIT - Tubes - I've got so many UMAD pics. What's your favorite flavor?

chaddd

Smash Lord

FINAL - since this is obviously gonna get a LOCK for it becoming a Brawl vs Melee thread, and not a "WHY SMASH 64 IS THE MOST SUPERIOR" I'm gonna post this response image to you brawl *****ers.
You must be confused. No one is comparing two games. I would have to consider Brawl a game to compare it to Melee. But then again that's like comparing a Ferrari to a fresh pile of shit.

If someone posts a thread talking about something legitimate and someone comes in the thread talking about something fucktarded, the thread doesn't immediately take the form of being fucktarded. The purpose of the thread will always lie within the first post.

I, personally, am just waiting for this thread to become big enough that Mew2King actually takes notice. I figure at some point, especially at this rate, that someone will eventually say: "Hey m2k, have you seen that thread chaddd posted yet?". Then it's way funnier than it already is.

EDIT: This post is for you, tubes.

tubes

Smash Ace
That should add to its charm . . . .

I'm fixing that RIGHT NOW . . . :mad:

EDIT - Tubes - I've got so many UMAD pics. What's your favorite flavor?
I'm not mad, just disappointed.

You must be confused. No one is comparing two games. I would have to consider Brawl a game to compare it to Melee. But then again that's like comparing a Ferrari to a fresh pile of shit.

If someone posts a thread talking about something legitimate and someone comes in the thread talking about something fucktarded, the thread doesn't immediately take the form of being fucktarded. The purpose of the thread will always lie within the first post.

I, personally, am just waiting for this thread to become big enough that Mew2King actually takes notice. I figure at some point, especially at this rate, that someone will eventually say: "Hey m2k, have you seen that thread chaddd posted yet?". Then it's way funnier than it already is.

EDIT: This post is for you, tubes.
You should make threads like this more often so this board can be actually worth browsing.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I think I will buy MV3 Chaddd you will teach me it.

Brawl is a good game if you don't play it competitively, a game you play with kids or drunk.
I can agree with drunken brawl play. But even then, I wished there was a melee around.

Also, this needs to happen.

Hype it. Go.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think it's possible M2K heard about this thread/read it but simply chose not to respond.

Also, it's not like I enjoy making him feel bad. <.< It just kinda happens.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I think it's possible M2K heard about this thread/read it but simply chose not to respond.

Also, it's not like I enjoy making him feel bad. <.< It just kinda happens.
Let's get something straight. You have in no way made Mew2King feel bad.

However, Mew2King did in fact make HIMSELF feel bad.

That's the problem with expectations. They CAN be terrible when you create them for yourself, but they always end badly when you have them for other people. Like expecting them to lose.

@ Linguini

Of course, what else could I be doing with my time?

Top Bottom