• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's Worst Matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exdeath

Smash Master
ZSS, apparently is thought to go even with MK by the florida region (seibrik, redhalberd, nickriddle, and others agree) but it is debatable. There's a thread about it in the ZSS forums if anyone wants to contribute intelligently.
Seibrik and Nick Riddle have felt that way for a while, and HRNut agreed after beating Tyrant (who didn't know the match-up) in a money match. Really though, virtually no one outside of the major North Atlantic bi-state (i.e. NY/NJ) or the South Atlantic bi-state (i.e. FL/GA) have experience with a good ZSS.

gallax

Smash Hero
be careful what u say xdeath, dawza has been ****** the new england scene for the last 2 months so his zss is getting pretty beat mind u.

Exdeath

Smash Master
be careful what u say xdeath, dawza has been ****** the new england scene for the last 2 months so his zss is getting pretty beat mind u.
It's no skin off of my nose if he does well at a major tournament (in fact, I would like that), but until he does, he simply doesn't approach Nick Riddle. No ZSS does.

Exdeath

Smash Master
placings don't matter if the player in question doesn't beat anyone notable.

not bashing on Nick, btw, I'm just saying I think Dazwa's better.
Again, Dazwa's record isn't as good as Nick Riddle's.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
what u say xdeath, dawza has been

but yeah while you kids have your argument over who has the better ZSS, at the very least, NickRiddle is easily the ZSS to talk to when it comes to this particular matchup, and Seibrik for the MK's side of the debate.

Seibrik's really good at dodging hugs that cost money, btw. Just throwing that out there.

CO18

Smash Hero
placings don't matter if the player in question doesn't beat anyone notable.

not bashing on Nick, btw, I'm just saying I think Dazwa's better.
Umm I dont really care about this debate but nickriddle doesnt beat anyone notable what are u talking about? Try again

CO18

Smash Hero
that's exactly what I said, I'm saying he hasn't beaten anyone notable, but at the same time I'm not trying to bash him, just stating facts.
Thats not a fact what are you talking about.

@ MLG alone. 2-0ed Ksizzle, 2-0ed redhalberd, 2-0ed me. Was 1 hit away from beating adhd.
2-0ed tyrant .

Then hrnut,me,halberd,esam,seibrik,chaz playing us in fl hes all beaten

How can you say ur stating facts if u dont even know the facts

Thats not a fact what are you talking about.

@ MLG alone. 2-0ed Ksizzle, 2-0ed redhalberd, 2-0ed me. Was 1 hit away from beating adhd.
2-0ed tyrant .

Then hrnut,me,halberd,esam,seibrik,chaz playing us in fl hes all beaten

How can you say ur stating facts if u dont even know the facts
because I'm dumb and I leave my account logged in at school computers >______>

I know Nick beat plenty of good players, I wasn't saying he didn't beat any one good, I was just speaking in general about any player. Sorry if I sounded ambiguous.

I'm dumb >_>

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I dont mean to be rude, but dont any of you feel like your going off track?O.o I've heard alot of annoying rumors stating that MK easily wins against ZSS every time.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
Pit is 60/40 @Mk's
But we're discussing in pit boards that it should be 55:45.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
umm what about bowser? considering there are almost no Bowser players his MU is 55-45. he's got grab release the whirling fortress has invincibility frames so he's harder to gimp to an extent also Boozer's got more range than MK and his Firebreath can rack up damage while the Mk is off stage.

I know MK can just D-air him when he's sent off but Bowser does actually do pretty well against MK in comparison with every1 else. I'd even go as far to say he's one of the best against MK.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Halzy, I don't think he's a scrub.. He's just callow, lol. I understand 10000000% what you mean though lmao.
(Am I allowed to call you that? e.e)

Sugahighsnipa

Smash Cadet
And don't bash me if there's an easy counter or something to this but... Link's down B I think, where he puts his sword down beats my meta knight juggle all the **** time.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
50:50 against MK is MK.
55:45 against MK are Snake, Diddy, and Falco.
60:40 against MK are ICs, Wario, and maybe a few others.

MK's only disadvantage is on wifi against like Olimar and Snake.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
50:50 against MK is MK.
55:45 against MK are Snake, Diddy, and Falco.
60:40 against MK are ICs, Wario, and maybe a few others.

MK's only disadvantage is on wifi against like Olimar and Snake.
IC is 60:40? Wtf?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This thread is adorable. It assumes that MK has bad match ups.

Oh, and as a response to the first page:

MK is one of Sonic's worst match ups. Easily a hard counter, no doubt about it.

CO18

Smash Hero
yall arent 6"2 im a lil taller than u both now and im MAYBE 6"2

speaking about with shoes off obviously

also it seems like halberd is taller than you seibrik but u slouch alot so i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom