• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's Revenge: The Official Match-Up Thread *Wario* -> GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOOOL brinstar. I like.

also for md/va are there biweeklies or something cus idk anything i read the regional boards i got confused LOL

Orion*

Smash Researcher
LOOOL brinstar. I like.

also for md/va are there biweeklies or something cus idk anything i read the regional boards i got confused LOL
no idea XD

read tournament listings board?

people just tell me theres a tourny and im like lol cool les go.
DMG I would be very interested in this frame data and these frame traps you are saving.
this. as long as i dont taste salt in the post

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
what in gods name...

k

lets say x is olimar and M is mk (ignore stars swf ia gay and wont let me do spaces)

*****M
________x________

if youre dairing from a 45 degree angle he cant throw pikmin at you. if he stays grounded and does it it wont hit you. if he jumps push b he Will get hit by it.

if the ***** upsmashes watch and get out of the range of it, ESPECIALLY purple omfg. if you space right he has to dash first so itll give you a little warning and time to get out of the way. i pref just jump up higher because that conditions them to jump and uair to punish me. if they do you can nado them and then juggle = stock

if you read the usmash ff airdodge out of the range and dsmash him in the end lag but everyone has their method of punishing stuff

if you read a roll or anything else just nado

if you have pikmin on you nair
Cant Olimar just Up B if your at a 45 degree angle?
i tried this on an olimar main a couple weeks ago and he would just keep up B me it was really annoying.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
dont be dissin mah wifi before i have to stab a ******
its so bad :/
Cant Olimar just Up B if your at a 45 degree angle?
i tried this on an olimar main a couple weeks ago and he would just keep up B me it was really annoying.
the move comes out in over 10 frames definitely and gives you a huge audio cue. >_> you should be able to get out of there on reaction unless the olimar player is literally conditioning/reading you sooooo hard

V1CE

Smash Champion
I need some up to date mk vs d3 matchup pointers and whats safe on d3. Should i just play it with smart nados seriously? Tilts dont seem safe. Whats best way to get back to the stage if i get knocked off and whats my best ground tactics ways to approach cause fair can get grabbed out of shield right?

wrong place my b

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Space your Fair and Dair (neither should be done directly above, both should be diagonally up, and NEVER from his back, always in from of him).

Juggle with nado.

For recovering, just jump from below. DDD can't do nothing about that, because if he aproaches, you can stop him with any aerial or nado.

Ground tactics? against DDD? really? You shouldn't aproach, bait him to get near and punish him for mistakes.
Is a tough MU, but MK can handle it because you don't get CGed lol

Now, this was an unnecessary necrobump, you could've posted it in the Q&A thread ;D

-LzR-

Smash Hero
He already mentioned that wayy before your post btw.
And fair is never safe against Dedede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom