• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

''Messiah'' A Marth Combo video by Mr-R

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Without a doubt, one of the best combo videos that's been pumped out to date.
Very little editing done to the actual footage too, which is exactly what I like to see.

A ****ton of kudos, Mr-R. You're pretty god**** amazing.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ramin, you have inspired me to pour the massive effort it will take me to actually producing my own combo video. I have an amazing original concept for it, but this level of incredibility is calling out to me like a challenge.

I commend you, and sheath my sword in respect for your awesome skill and prowess.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Ramin, you have inspired me to pour the massive effort it will take me to actually producing my own combo video. I have an amazing original concept for it, but this level of incredibility is calling out to me like a challenge.

I commend you, and sheath my sword in respect for your awesome skill and prowess.
why did i start thinking MACBETH!!

RAMIN AMAZING VID MAN

P.S LACKS 'MADA MADA DANE' LOL XD

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
When i saw C-Media i was affraid about another stupid Izaw vid with Flashes and **** but Izaw learned how to edit a Brawl video and the gameplay is perfect
No, we all pressured Izaw every day to prevent him froming Izaw'ing the video too much.

And he succeeded! =D

Amaaaaazing video, definitely one of the coolest combo videos out there. ^^

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Outstanding. Great music, real combos and a lot of new stuff i have never seen before. Best combo vid ive ever seen

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Nice vid, Ramin. Though I told you that already haha.

That Snake footstool was amazing. Well, the whole vid was amazing but at that part I was very impressed.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
thanks guys, I've put alot of time into this. and i would have killed myslef if it wouldn't be at least decent.

Your first combo video I thought "best brawl combo video ive seen yet" but now that would be an understatement.

Do you platform cancel on SV like its required? cuz i see u do it as falcon alot too lol
yeah well in friendlies i do, In tourney matches i try to do it less, though i totally spammed it against ally in those cf dittos XD

Spike.
Spike.
Spike.
Spike.

Make a ZSS CV already.
Good stuff.
haha im gonna make another combo vid with clips of all my other chars except marth, this will include zss, id make on efor zss only but dont have enough clips of her XD and i doubt i could top yours :(

HAHA sounds good pierce looking forward to ur combo vid then ;D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
haha im gonna make another combo vid with clips of all my other chars except marth, this will include zss, id make on efor zss only but dont have enough clips of her XD and i doubt i could top yours :(
You're not from the US.
Your editing is 1000x better than our editing.
You got this.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
make a CF combo video, and try to make it more **** than Rebaz's video

COME ON, I DARE YOU

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
This was pretty decent. Your execution is okay.

Mind blown/10. Getting ***** in pools is officially behind me. Just watched this for the third time.

_Ignis_

Smash Rookie
I honestly believe this is the best single character combo video I've ever seen. I've watched it again and again.

Loved it. Amazing work Mr. R

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Utterly brilliant. I have never seen a video with such mind-blowing reads and strings. :D

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I just got done talking about this video.

My favorite part was when Mr.R started ****** the diddy using his banana as a mind game to get the first part of the Nair>Up Smash that went well with the music then starts platform canceling like mad.

Izaw use your amazing skills to make me a combo video

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I'm serious guys, this is going to go down in history as perfection of Marth. Maybe it already did; excuse me while I go see if the Marth boards are on top of things.

Edit - I don't see you guys worshiping it over in the Marth boards. The shame! :3

LegendaryLagger

Smash Rookie
I gotta say, this is an exceptional work. Phenomenal job Mr. R, I loved pretty much everything about this video

Top Bottom