• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meno Mart: GRAND REOPENING

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Saturday tournament? I wasn't aware of one. Either way, I'll be away camping. :ohwell:

K, well, I decided I'd knock one out before I head out for the weekend - I choose the most fun sounding one.

Highfive's sig:

I'll be back of course, so sit tight.

Masky

Smash Master
Here's Masky's sig:

The GIF format really killed the quality, but I'm currently investigating how to save as APNGs in Photoshop. If I ever find out how (it's an unpopular format), I'll post the better resolution one. Unless you want the PSD. :p
You're amazing... I really don't know what else to say. Thank you so much. :)

highfive

Smash Lord
Saturday tournament? I wasn't aware of one. Either way, I'll be away camping. :ohwell:

K, well, I decided I'd knock one out before I head out for the weekend - I choose the most fun sounding one.

Highfive's sig:

I'll be back of course, so sit tight.
no way! It looks insane! CONGRADUFREAKINLATIONS! It's awesome.
Erm.. This may be odd but is it possible to place a giant looking blooper bind the larger title wave?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think I'll put a placeholder on my spot for now till you're about close to doing mine. I hope that's alright ^^;;

and thanks. glad you like it.

Frown

poekmon
REQUEST!

A signature for Frown. I would like a banner with a bunch of Brawl characters frowning at the screen (with green Yoshi in the middle).

Any characters are okay except Sonic, Ike, Marth, space animals and Lucas.

I want it to be about the size of highfive's avatar, and make it greenish. The rest is for you to decide.

EDIT:

Meno, have you started on mine yet? If not, I would like to change my request a little. I would like to have either a LOT of characters (like, 15) frowning or just three out of the following characters frowning: Yoshi, Ness, Ganondorf, Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Link, Jigglypuff, Falcon. Is that ok?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Erm.. This may be odd but is it possible to place a giant looking blooper bind the larger title wave?
Sorry, but I personally can't allow my icon to be shared. xD

I understand how ridiculous that sounds, but you can choose absolutely any other character - except for blooper.

Again, sorry. How about Starfy? Or Cheep Cheep? :D :D :D

I think I'll put a placeholder on my spot for now till you're about close to doing mine. I hope that's alright ^^;;
Sure thing, just leave your post and I'll add it to my list.

I want it to be about the size of highfive's avatar, and make it greenish.
Avatar? 100 x 100? I'm assuming you mean sig. :p

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Meno, I have a question. It may have been in the OP, but I didn't see it.

Do we need to have a base picture, or can we ask you to do something from scratch?

Thanks!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'd need a base picture to work with. I do image-altering, not image-creating unfortunately.

I can do stick figures though! :D :D :D

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Sorry for the double post, but I have content to disperse!

Highfive's update:

Chaco's Site Banner:

[Here's a version with a dark background]

And Chaco please don't kill me for completly ignoring your directions. I really kinda failed putting everything together, so I just attacked it with layer properties. If it's not at all what you wanted, I'll be more than willing to take another stab.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Another not-exact request is done! Mewter's sig:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

highfive

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post, but I have content to disperse!

Highfive's update:

Chaco's Site Banner:

[Here's a version with a dark background]

And Chaco please don't kill me for completly ignoring your directions. I really kinda failed putting everything together, so I just attacked it with layer properties. If it's not at all what you wanted, I'll be more than willing to take another stab.
Fricken awesome.
*sniff*
beautiful.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah Meno, I really like it's simplicity, and I reallllly like the revamped Symbol.

#HBC | Gorf

Yo thanks! I can't make siggies due to a prehistoric computer, and I suck at computer art xD!

Can you give me the url of where the sig is saved? Can't seem to put it as my sig without it..

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I retract my former sig. "Black background"???

Since when did I start listening to you people?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
IcyDeath's Sig:

Now, the problem was I couldn't find a good "Snowy Pikmin" image. I'm running into the same problem with Jack's sig. :urg:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm having trouble finding a Kirby that would fit the sig. ANY Kirby with a remotely negative face would do well, but I can't find one. He's always laughing and sleeping and whatnot. I can handle the tent image fine, but Kirby...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Those are a bit too negative. It would be Kirby crying about camping rather than opposing camping.

Something along the lines of "Camping Makes Kirby cry" work? :p

Suspect

Smash Hero
i would say it works but it doesnt since alot of kirby players place well by camping lol.. If anything it would be "me"

matter fact i dont even really use kirby anymore i use luigi.

Would a "Luigi, my anti-camp" work?

#HBC | Gorf

Lol I changed my mind on the sig. The new sig look ******** on my friends computer, where I first saw it, cuz it showed the sig with a white background. I was like umm, no thanks? But I'm back on this computer and it looks great! Thanks alot.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Excuse me but do you happen to make images for lets say cell phones? The one place I know makes them is closed temporarily. I really would like to replace my x files wallpaper I have on at the moment. If you can make them itd be great

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, I'll make anything as long as I get the proper dimensions.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well the thing is I dont know the dimensions of my screen size. I only know that my phone is a samsung finesse and nothing else. Where can I find the screen size?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Does the phone have pre-made backgrounds? If it does, just get them on your computer some how and measure those dimensions.

If not there's always the internet.

Top Bottom