• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melty Blood CC / Under Night In-Birth - MBAACC Caster finally!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You don't even practice this game get outta here >:p

I still play this game on a daily. I have no idea what everyone else is doing. I assume people are just too annoyed that the netplay is "garbage" when the distance is more than a state away and just play local. I would love to play other people if they actually played .-.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If it was on console like the last 2 games, perhaps I'd play it more. Netplay wouldn't have much to do with it since I always played locally for MB.

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
So netplay sucks then? Crap...
kinda wanted to try it out and battle some people XD

Crusayer

Smash Lord
If you could find some people relatively close to your province / state / city, netplay is still okay imo.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
how can locals be boring? TALK TRASH, COMPLAIN ABOUT ANIME LOGIC, THROW KNIVES, HISUI COMMENTARY:

EAT MAI FOOD (bento tick throw)
ALL YOU CAN EAT (King's Banquet)
THIS IS A FOOD ADDITIVE (dust)
HANG YO CLOTHES
READ YO BOOKS
DRINK YO WATER

THIS IS A FRYING PAN
YOU IS A FLYING MAN

obv :048:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
623bx j.22 623bx jbc at

3k hey guise

we're having a tournament in georgia in the altanta area on august 11

now i know

"what's a melty blood?"

"what's a georgia?"

"but i thought atlantis was a myth?"

those are all very valid questions

but rest assured

they all exist

waiting for you

to wait for me

to wait for you

to play melty

forever immemorial

obv :251:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Necro-bump or NEROBUMP?!

you decide

Godsgarden stream was so troll lol. Looked like Location Test vids. DAT SHAKY CAM.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I have successfully created a Tucson scene. Go me.

I love the cryougi buffs. She is falco with breasts and a knife.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Damn...

doing work lol.

gonna be the next houkage

RONGU RIIBU MERUTI BURADDO.

obv :012:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Apparently Vatista bodied everyone on the stream though so who knows (not recorded I guess?).

Not surprised Yuzuriha being popular with those gigantic sword swipes and the meatiest elbow ever.

Also, Orie with that Mitsuru instant overhead \o/.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Apparently Vatista bodied everyone on the stream though so who knows (not recorded I guess?).

Not surprised Yuruziha being popular with those gigantic sword swipes and the meatiest elbow ever.

Also, Orie with that Mitsuru instant overhead \o/.
I remember seeing the SBO pre-release tourney. That elbow stays out forever and even crosses up lol
Day 1 combos I'm seeing aren't too bad for each of the characters. I'm just worried how matchups will be though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up like BBCT.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'd hope they wouldn't be that inexperienced with how well balanced melty came out to be. They had 10 years to really think about balance issues.

But then again, CC 1.05 was pretty broken so I really hope this game comes out well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'd hope they wouldn't be that inexperienced with how well balanced melty came out to be. They had 10 years to really think about balance issues.

But then again, CC 1.05 was pretty broken so I really hope this game comes out well.
Hopefully. The 10 years were basically to refine that one game, kinda like Guilty Gear's case.
Bets are all off for the next drastically different game, haha.

Also, apparently someone uploaded 47 minutes of the stream. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2idM-Pz0w&feature=plcp

Edit: Almost all the matches at least have Yuzuriha. lol

Crusayer

Smash Lord
The main Yuzuriha seemed pretty basic. The blue one later on seemed to have put on much better pressure with the elbow from the JC'd slash or something.

Other than the Orie and the Yuzurihas, everyone else seemed like they didn't really know what they were doing and fell easy prey to the elbow and massive hitboxes. That Orie was hype though. Doing chain shift combos day 1!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Orie was my top pick out of the 3 I listed, and she looks pretty fun. So that Orie player was a treat to watch.
So unless something really changes my mind, I'll probably use her the most.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Not even an announcement that it'll be on consoles lol. Who knows if they'll port it, much less localize it.

I'd be very happy if they do though \o/.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Released on the same day as Gulty Gear. :3

I would have thought Gordeau would zone more with that scyth, but maybe that is because he was up against Yuzuriha's sword, and it's day one.

Yuzuriha looks cool, EL-BOW all day, Seth looks fun too.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so gonna play seth

go in hard

cut 'em up good

smile :)

NANAYA WITH A DASH

OMFG NEW GENERATION OF ANIMES

FATE OF TWO ELBOWS

obv :123:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
One thing I'm liking about this game over MB is the full control over meter. Plus for UNIB, it's pretty neat how extra mobility options like air dashing uses up meter.

Although I don't know how French Bread thought it was a good idea to give Yuzuriha an attack that's active until you land, cross-up hitbox, and long block stun and hitstun. That's just pretty silly.
Not even an announcement that it'll be on consoles lol. Who knows if they'll port it, much less localize it.

I'd be very happy if they do though \o/.
At least they don't have Type Moon over their shoulders like Melty, so French Bread might have a little more freedom of what they want to do with their product this time around. As long as it comes to PS3, I'll be importing it day 1.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Considering P4A was region locked to reach a quota in Japan or something, UNIB does have that possibility.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Crusayer

Smash Lord
http://youtu.be/TIwecPSzBbQ

Gamechariot. Some good Gordeau and Orie footage here. These guys know what they're doing. Squeee command grab enders \o/. I love those kind of enders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1z2nGlcYFY&feature=share&list=ULu1z2nGlcYFY
Linne vs various.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYvVcpgj6KY&feature=share&list=ULhYvVcpgj6KY
Kaqn (Yuzuriha) vs Wataru (Orie)

Feels like top three most popular right now is Orie, Yuzuriha, and Seth.

Guess I should rename this thread to UNIB / MB haha.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll watch all those tomorrow since school finally starts up for me again.

I like how Orie gets a mythical 2 frame overhead like the P4A jokes lol.
At the moment, I think it's Yuzuriha and Vatista as the strongest two (for week 1). Hyde looks pretty strong as well, along with Seth.

Top Bottom