• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Stayed Alive: KMA2 [10/9/10] *Results are up*

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Last minute reminder.

* We still need TV'S/Wiicubes
*If you're swimming, bring a towel/swim stuff. Also it's going to be 84°

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey tavo, one of my friends who's coming with me is looking for a partner if you want. he's that fox player that was there when you visited.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
OK so SDR flaked on me and kfc it would be greatly appreciated if someone could swing by and pick us up tomorrow morning. i really want to go to this :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
OK so SDR flaked on me and kfc it would be greatly appreciated if someone could swing by and pick us up tomorrow morning. i really want to go to this :(
I would if I could but my car is full =[

Someone please give this man and the amazing KFC a ride.

Look at Fiction's avatar...He's begging.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
my car got stolen tonight =X

maybe a good hard smash tourney will do me some good

just wondering, but whos all the good ppl thats coming to this tourney?

just tryna scope out the competition

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
**** dude. did u call the cops?

my dads car got stolen a few months ago, but we got it back. there was a detective involved :coolmonke

qwaszx7410

Smash Rookie
I live basically right next to the tournament, but I can go a little out of my way to get someone if it's like 10 or 15 minutes. If you're pretty close by, you can IM me at qwaszx7410 just like my username or send me a private message on here. Sorry I didn't check this until now, but if you're not that far away and you let me know by 11:15 I can probably make it work.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'm interested now XD. How could he possibly find the car?

It also LOOKS like we've got a ride 0_o

qwaszx7410

Smash Rookie
Wait do you have a ride besides me or were you referring to my post? my internet's sketchy right now so if you were referring to me, send me a message on here instead of AIM. Also my partner just dropped so if anyone's looking to team up, let me know.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Taking off in a few, mind assassin are you baka's friend? or at least I'm a bit confused of who wants to team. I don't care who my partner is, so whoever approaches me is fine.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Hey when you get here knock on the garage or call me 1 (909) 833-5485

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hey Ryan Irvine (jkun etc) might be a little late. idk if anyone else in jkun's car is entering teams but just sign me and HugQ up if you can. thanks

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Running late because I left my wallet at home, if anyone that knows me wants to team pay for me and ill pay you back

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
good tournament guys!

thanks for the guy who lived there for letting us... smash at his house lol

uhm...

adam: good job running the tourney. also, when i was playing s2j in tourney, during our first match... you said "you're so disciplined" were you talking to me? and why do you say that? just curious
jkun: always nice seeing you, you're really friendly and fun to talk to
hugq: you got alot better. its really refreshing playing a good samus player.
johnny: ur freaking good, lol. i respect your skill alot. ill try to play more gay next time. GOOD **** on taking first in teams AND singles. havent seen a falcon this impressive since i was in norcal =D
connor: wish we got to play more. you're hella good. good job on 2nd place
wesbalz: lets money match for 20 next time. and GOOD GAMES in teams, you kicked my ***
hybrid: good *** marth, really caught me off guard. keep it up dude
martin?: really good puff. you have alot of potential
sherigami: lets money match foo! im not even that good lol, you OWNED the guy that owned me
shepard: see you around homie lol. also good **** on beating me, the student has definately surpassed the master haha
anybody i forgot: good games!

also.. why do people hype me up so much? im so **** rusty

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: Johnny ($87.00)
2: Connor ($43.50)
3: Sheridan B ($14.50)
4: Shephard
5: Luigi
5: JR
7: Baka4moe
7: Sergio
9: Wes
9: JTB
9: HugQ
9: Squid
13: Martin
13: Adam
13: Michael
13: Sung
17: Fearz
17: DJ Mirror
17: Renee
17: Tavo
17: Cameron
17: Metameme
17: Hyprid
17: Sabi
25: Dan
25: Mind Assassin
25: Dandy Pretendy
25: Rudeezy
25: HDU

Doubles:
1: Johnny + Wes ($91.00)
2: Shephard + JR () ($26.00)
3: Sergio + Luigi ($13.00)
4: Squid + Jkun
5: I ***** you as a baby (HugQ + Connor)
5: Hyprid + JTB
7: Team DS
7: We found the c stick (Baka + HDO)
9: Adam + Ryan
9: Cali-Florida (Fearz + Mind Assassin)
9: Michael + David
9: Sheridan + Cameron
13: Teams jack off (TAvo + Dan)

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for coming guys. I also want to apologize for being a prettty bad host today. I was really tired and out of it today.

Johnny:
Thanks a lot for all the help with the money/brackets I really appreciate it. Also your falcon is raape
Connor:
It was nice to see you, too bad we didn't play..also project M is really fun! shiek has like endless tilt combos
Sergio:
Case Closed is a great show lol, sucks that it doesn't end. We should play more sometime, maybe when my brother has baseball games out there.
Adam:
Thanks for running the brackets today. The tournament went really quick. we should definitely hit up some events sometime.
DJ Mirror:
Thanks for helping with the brackets jason, your marth isreally good now!
Tavo:
You should play melee more! I had fun playing project m with you..shiek tilts are insanee lol.
Rudeezy:
thanks for coming, we should play melee more often lol

Thanks for coming everyonee

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Awesome!! Yea definitely should not do singles+doubles at the same time.

Sheridan: U r so cool, why does the chain **** so much
HugQ: Never played a Samus that good wavedash back f smash god
Adam: Pride match next time!...or mm w/e
LOL WTF HA DANDY PRETENDY...DANDY HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Mind Assassin: Reppin those high schoolers!
The really good Peach player: So goooood, I am going to go falcon next time

...and other people I played but forgot good stuff

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I had fun, sorry for leaving early jason, but I was ****ing hungry and I had to get something to eat.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
great tourny I'll post shoutouts later

all I can say right now though is that falcon's nair is the gayest piece of **** ever

hugQ Cortex

Master
GG Luigi. lol @ the noises you make while you play
GG Sergio, Ryan, and Dan

Johnny and Wes - good shiet

JR - you have so much experience from Nor Cal and it shows in your execution. so good

Squidster - lol

GSUB - i like that you like samus

Adam - you're always so chipper, nice seeing ya

Martin and Daniel - it's good to see you guys going to more tournaments and being active

Sorry for letting you down Connor :(

Dang, i hate disappointing certain people. That alone makes me want to practice more and actually become good.

D

Deleted member

i fuked up payouts lol

i gave fiction and jr 40 for 2nd place

so i got 70 instead for my 1st place

oops

shoutoutss later

kfc is amazing.. best movement with fox i've ever seen

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LMAO dude it took me like an hour of pleading and akward silences to finally get her to forgive me.

seriously tho, it wasn't your fault. it was mine.

lesson learned. don't take your girl to a smash tourney!

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Very good tournament. The seeding was freakin awful as I played people of vacillating skill throughout the bracket. We didn't go swimming like last time but it was still really good. I'm definitely improving again =D. I'm the guy with blue hair if anyone didn't know.

Johnny-Thanks for the advice man! It really helped.
Connor- It was fun playing you. I'm glad I didn't get ***** too hard.
Shephard- Good matches. I was glad I got to play you. Let's play more at the next tournament.
Luigi- Also fun playing you. I wasn't really expecting to beat you.
JR- I just want to play friendlies with you. Money matches have no significance to me because I can try hard in friendlies or an mm.
Baka4moe- Good matches lol. I'm sorry I camped you, but I absolutely hate puff and since you beat me in a few friendlies when I wasn't camping it was my only option.
Sergio- I still have your controller. Tell me when you're going to another tournament and I'll bring it.
Wes- Thanks man. I enjoyed playing you and I was actually expecting to lose, but when I started winning I got really motivated and realized I could do well in the tournament if I beat you.
JTB- You ***** us in teams :(
HugQ- Fun friendlies haha. I hate the Samus matchup with sheik for some reason but I want to play you more and get better at it.
Squid- I didn't play or talk to you very much. Cool as always, though.
Adam- Fun matches. I was actually expecting to lose to you as well but I surprised myself again. I think I'm getting better without even focusing my efforts on smash.
Sung- Yeah, the chain definitely ***** lol. I should have used it in tournament but I forgot about it. Fun friendlies.
Fearz- Sorry that we didn't play at all :/. How much longer will you be in socal?
DJ Mirror- You're a really cool guy. Thanks so much for driving me around when you didn't have to. I appreciate it <3
Cameron- I think our team kinda sucked. We definitely need more experience as a team. Thank you for all the advice you gave me for my matches, especially reminding me not to attack from the ledge so much. I always do that and I'll try to pay more attention to it. You're an awesome dude.
Metameme- Fun tournament, thanks for having it. I left my Wii at your house so I'll probably be by to pick it up today if you don't mind.
Hyprid- You ***** us in teams lol. I hate you in teams because you're so good! I enjoyed seeing you once again and spending an hour outside the restaurant with "would you rather" scenarios. Too good. Also, I wish you luck with your Cello playing.
Mind Assassin- It was fun playing friendlies with you. Nice to meet you. See you soon at more tournies!
Dandy Pretendy- You're a neat guy. I hope to see you at more tournaments soon!
Rudeezy- I dunno what to say. I see you a lot so there's not much to say

Top Bottom