• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
aight tight. call before you leave, cuz were seeing batman friday night and i dont want you to have to show up before were there again haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
hey thats in november? cuz I think I might be interested. u should have my number eggz but just in case 253 3060912 hit me up wit some more info cuz i dont feel like readin cuz im tired and just got back from hawaii. AEROW lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
oh one more thing. Who all is going to GC for melee cuz I guess ppl are trying to decide if we are goin if there is gonna be melee as well and not just brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
tiep, ill house you for pax
also if theres gonna be melee, someone should tell me so i can get ka master a ride
self fulfilling prophecy guys. if you go for melee there will be melee. the only problem is no one goes. so if YOU go, it can happen.
nate, otto, and ammon will go next time if i tell them there was a decently sized melee tournament, then dan will eventually start going,and then everyones doin it =D

shane on otto's account

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
FDT really wants to get melee in. So many brawl players like melee better, but they dont join melee tourneys cause the common consensus is that melee tourneys are small. But if people go then they wont be. zomg logic.

"Shane on Otto's Account"

More like, Shane on Shane's account -_-

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
**** brawl.

Teddy - hurry up and host a DAN 3

We should just team for that one since you'll be up here and we can practice and be better than everyone else within a few weeks. :-)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Its brawl who cares.

Anyway, we need to make a Melee tourney organization dedicated to gameplay in a perfection costume.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol whoa. People still post on Smashboards?

AllisBrawl is too much fun not to use.

If you REALLY want to know a thing or two about results:
I won with Bowser in Brawl this month. Eggz and Jem regularly win Brawl teams.

Dan, we'll definitely play a ton of Melee once I get up there in mid-september.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha yea real ****!!!! WA needs to step up the melee. its so much fun. ****in me and the prime stayed up all night playin melee and its still amazing.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha good ****!!! I dont know why this game is still this dam fun. lol. haha 30 hours in less than 3 days. thats impressive lol. u should come up to seattle again and smash.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea nate has a point lol. Why would we wanna post melee stuff on anything that resembles brawl. its all is brawl which just sounds weak lol even if its not. Its brawl.

Top Bottom