• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Snake's On A Plane

Smash Cadet
??? =|

So why does it say it's a brawl tourney with "possible" melee on allisbrawl? Im so confused can someone just seriously tell me what the tourney is ?

Deva

Smash Lord
how bout we say it's the game that actually takes skill to play, isn't slow and repetetive, and is flat out fun.

Deva

Smash Lord
You're just mad because Link sucks in Brawl lol :psycho:

Well I found out the truth thanks for all your help :laugh:
and he didn't suck just as hard in melee??? XD

It's more of, Melee offered the potential for Link to have a chance in tournaments, and aside from that he was flat out hella fun to use. Brawl Link literally puts me to sleep.

Snake's On A Plane

Smash Cadet
and he didn't suck just as hard in melee??? XD

It's more of, Melee offered the potential for Link to have a chance in tournaments, and aside from that he was flat out hella fun to use. Brawl Link literally puts me to sleep.
What was Brawl thinking with the super weak tornado boomerang?!

Well, at least you have Toon Link lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
djc, when are you planning on having another melee smashfest at your place?
And not sure how many uw guys are coming to gc this time because of it being brawl only >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
lets have a melee tourney in otto's basement next weekend! im down everyone come its official!

*disclaimer* i have not talked to otto or even nate about this and it is in no way official

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm having a smashfest yesterday.

Irrelevant, you guys can just call me anytime and see if I'm down to play, answer is usually yes. If you guys came over, I could get at least otto and teddy here.

im a gangsta snarf with an attitude and a speaker
messin up the area with bass pulsin straight to corneria

so, now that thats out of the way, we cant go to canada cuz nates a sleepy heeby
so melee tournament at gameclucks tomorrow, 5$ entry fee, run by combo status. hell yeah *****, ****in hardcore dj like a mutha****a***** get sommmme

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Guess I am not sure how this whole "Brawl Only at GC" turd quest *** jokishnes got out of some ****in brawl *** tryna hump a doorknob. **** brawl *****. Melee like a motha ****a. WHAT! Get at me kwit life eat **** an die.

So GC is ALWAYS Melee...but if no Melee breaks out, its because none of you signed up for it.

In general though, the larger tournaments have to take precident over the smaller ones.
Melee 2v2
Melee 1v1
Extra Tourney of the Month

Guess I am not sure how this whole "Brawl Only at GC" turd quest *** jokishnes got out of some ****in brawl *** tryna hump a doorknob. **** brawl *****. Melee like a motha ****a. WHAT! Get at me kwit life eat **** an die.

So GC is ALWAYS Melee...but if no Melee breaks out, its because none of you signed up for it.

In general though, the larger tournaments have to take precident over the smaller ones.
Melee 2v2
Melee 1v1
Extra Tourney of the Month
Tight, glad we're on the same page.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Sorry I don't know if this is where I should be posting this. I'm a Melee player from Utah who is gonna be in West Seattle from the 25th to the 1st and was wondering if there was somewhere I could go to get in some games with some of the good players?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Contact me when you get here play melee on an often basis. Just ask for my # via pm or something, or search the thread for it.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
People can call me tomorrow to play melee.

I should be home all day and night,

(206)595-3553

I'm also holding try-outs for the Dodgebrawl team if anyone thinks they can hang.

Top Bottom