• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WOW I hope a Moderator T'ed up some people for the last like 15 messages... I would hate to see that much obvious spam and repeat posting result in nothing happening...

Eggz

Smash Hero
In other news, I'd like falcon ditto MM's from Dan and Adam.

I hate Falcon Mario. Even a dumb Falcon like Otto's can just throw out aerials and destroy you with them. >=[ Fox onry.

No more racism plz, at least not that hardcore.
Let's get this thread at least a little bit less ********.
whats an on topic el oh el.
my money matches if i have money:
david 5$ faclon ditto whenever i see him
ammon 5$ faclon ditto at GC
and w/e esle.

Here's how I think this should work:
(Donation to 0C3)
We will give half of the pot of 1v1s and 2v2s to 0C3.
1st, and 2nd for each tourney will get prizes.
split like this:
1st - 65%
2nd - 35%
if we have enough ppl there, we might do top 3 get prizes for 1v1s.
that will be a bit different if GC guy decides to take from the pot too.
and would you guys like to donate towards the venue, or to bring bombsoldier?
i vote venue.
these are not final, just thoughts.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
and please dont spam it up so no one can see this.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I'll talk to mana on aim later to see what he thinks would be best, but I'd assume taht going towrads teh venue itself would be much more helpful to them...

anyways, are we going to oregon or what?

u guys should still give a prize to 3rd, cuz thts pretty hard to get and u should be congratulated for ur hard hard hard hard hard......................... work
3rd will most likely get rewarded if theres enough ppl.
but if there isnt too many, then just 1st and 2nd, because we wouldnt want the ppl who get top 2 to get less money, a lot less. for all their hard hard hard.........................work.
Ill see whats up with Oregon.

oh yea, Dan fattty falcon ditto mm plz

Eggz

Smash Hero
What happened to my random really racist post? Or was that in a different thread?

Nate, can you pick me up and take me home pleaaaaaase? I'll see if Ammon wants to go too. =D

Nate, that tape you said was the cool me v you falcon marth one was uhhh...
well the 1st 15 minutes was desperate house wives, so i went back to the start, and luckily, my VCR ****ed it up. a little bit of the tape thing near the very beginning came out, but i got it back in, its just a little wrinkly.
so...i guess i cant watch any of them without risking them.
we'll have to see if that "blank" one still works.

btw i got rid of ur post shane cause it makes us look bad.

Eggz

Smash Hero
>=[

i love all races, man i want hugs.

I'm gonna buy a couple blank tapes for this weekend if Nate picks me up/my dad lets me go. I'm gonna persuade him tomorrow.

partying, etc. I love partying. Like when im break at work, I just go into a corner and party.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Shane I'll come get you its cool, I'd REALLY like you to get a ride back though x.x... if not I can do that too, but if you win money at oregon i get some, as in pretty much all of it.

Also people need to stop playing falcon X.x

Eggz

Smash Hero
Crap. Tell Rick I've got his number. >=]

EDIT: Getting both rides from you would be gay Nate. I don't mind having you pay for my dinner, or not making me give you gas money, but I don't wanna make you drive that much =D

I got a ride there.

I'm gonna see a movie with this girl, Sage on friday, then we are gonna go to gimpy's and I'll ride with him. =D

forward

Smash Champion
Whassup guys, I'll be in Oregon on April 21st for my aunts wedding, but afterwards I'd like to hit up the WA smash scene. If there's anything going on the weekend afterwards, or if you guys could just throw a smash fest or something, I'd love to go. Hit me up

BladeWise

Smash Lord
It's a shame that you wouldnt be able to attend our huge WWU tourney is on the 21st.

Oh well, I'm certain that everyone up here would be very eager to throw a smashfest for your arrival.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
Whassup guys, I'll be in Oregon on April 21st for my aunts wedding, but afterwards I'd like to hit up the WA smash scene. If there's anything going on the weekend afterwards, or if you guys could just throw a smash fest or something, I'd love to go. Hit me up
good sh$t. will be nice to see you more than once a year = )

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea we will have to have you over for sure, looks like SKYPAL will wanna have you over, if they cant do it we will have one for you.

Shame you cant BE here the 21st for one of the biggest WA tourneys that I'm aware of.

D=

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
British Columbia Canada, right above Wa, please come id like to smash against ya forward ^^, not that i like facing falcos lol... i acculy hate falcos.... 3 doller money match if you come!!! cmon free 3 dollarS!!! you know you wanta come now!!!!

Top Bottom