• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!
Sarcasm Lv 3 In The House Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i guess mines not allowed to be in all caps!!!!!!!!!!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
That's odd. The best (read: most attended) tourneys in Norcal for a while were at a school.

But maybe a State College is better than a high school.

I assume you guys were talking about a high school. I could be wrong on that one.

But even if I am, I'm blissfully too far away to care about any problems I cause.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
scamp please come fix it k?

go to every high school that considers running a tourney in washington (well, western washington at least) and tell them how its done.

thank you scamp.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
K. I'll be right there. Miso soup need to be ready when I get there, or I'll be grumpy.

GAYB

Smash Cadet
hey im in portland oregon and used to play all the time, me and some friends were thinking of comin to a tourny maybe on the 14th, is that cool? and where in washington is it?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
seriously never go to school ones they are GAY and never any fun cause they are all noobs and wanna play with items
Err they actually let me set up the tourny because i goto the ones at gc and know how they're run.

It was just the ppl there..... Omg im like "Do these kids ever get outside?... and why do they suck so much if they dont" Seriously... no one took a stock off fear and I. I also pulled an emo$ by bringing girls to cheer us on (err not really though, they just showed up)

But anyway. I took first, and fear took 2nd. And in 2v2 fear and i took first, but that was more of a for fun tournament, no money involved. They are also gonna host another one after WASL at my school cause it wasnt such a big turn out. And i guess they are expecting more ppl. Im surprized, i got a pretty decent pay for winning first 50$ isnt too bad for the turn out.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
so what was the point of going if there was no money involved. thats cool you took frist by the way. way to go (2 thumbs up).

sagemoon

Smash Lord
so what was the point of going if there was no money involved. thats cool you took frist by the way. way to go (2 thumbs up).
Wait.. there was money involved.... $10 to enter. Only the 2v2 was for fun (we kinda just played 2v2 with double jiggs and killed eachother to horde all the kills)

I think the best match up was my friend sophia and katie playing each other.... Sophias all like "omg im flying ^_^ kirby yay" seriously... girls get so entertained from games.... Its cool that they are doing another one for a bigger turn out. Because my only competition here is Fear (the player not emotion).

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
http://smashbrawl.com

everyone should listen.

There's an interesting part about 'wobblesthepheonix' playing really gay with IC's - and people are wanting to ban an apparent 'get grabbed and die' technique. Yeah...and its supposed to be really easy to do...pretty gay.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
theres a lot of discussion going on in the back room about it... I thought it should be banned for a while but i'm not so sure anymore. I dont think gameclucks is banning it until somebody gay uses it so we can give them temporary hope, then simply remove it by banning it. soudns like fun eh? then we all punch them in the face and spit in their drinks.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Err they actually let me set up the tourny because i goto the ones at gc and know how they're run.

It was just the ppl there..... Omg im like "Do these kids ever get outside?... and why do they suck so much if they dont" Seriously... no one took a stock off fear and I. I also pulled an emo$ by bringing girls to cheer us on (err not really though, they just showed up)

But anyway. I took first, and fear took 2nd. And in 2v2 fear and i took first, but that was more of a for fun tournament, no money involved. They are also gonna host another one after WASL at my school cause it wasnt such a big turn out. And i guess they are expecting more ppl. Im surprized, i got a pretty decent pay for winning first 50$ isnt too bad for the turn out.
WTF pulling an EMO$ i like that one well all depends to pull and EMO$ you have to bring a hot girl unless you brought some cute ones then im all down for that what school you go to get me and PPA0 some vistor passes and we will take yours and fears places lol and if you want more girls cheering you on do what me and noobking say all Ganondorf players should have really hot girlfriends and it works

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
stop referencing the whole "hot girlfriend" thing. it sounds like a gimmick. and it is.

"i'm going to bring my girlfriend to a gaming tournament so that a bunch of nerds can look at her and be like MAN EMO$ MUST BE COOL *thumbs up*"

yeah i called you out lolz

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
stop referencing the whole "hot girlfriend" thing. it sounds like a gimmick. and it is.

"i'm going to bring my girlfriend to a gaming tournament so that a bunch of nerds can look at her and be like MAN EMO$ MUST BE COOL *thumbs up*"

yeah i called you out lolz
OUCH hit a soft spot on me gimpy i will chill out on the gf thing

i dont really get on how your calling me out i mean i was just playing around

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
of course, ganon dittoz?! YEAYUHZ.

we can record them too... yeayuhz?
FA SHO man lets records those and then maybe you can hooks me up on the myspace with them in case of stroke of luck maybe i can pull off a decent combo or 2 got any tips

Wait how much MONAY

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
hmm this one goes to noobking maybe you and me should open our own fourm just on girls on smash boards lol

Top Bottom