• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Andrew you might notice something similar about Eggz and Cowear's shoutouts.... I hope someone else burns you but I'm not mean enough.

Also I cant go to blackrobs tomorrow because my mom thought itd be cool to schedule me from 4-12 mon-fri this week since i asked for sat/sun off for tang.

Teddy we should play this week since it seems your and my schedules are so alike and also we live in eachothers backyards.

Yay for work destroying my variety in friendlies -_-

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
EMOMONEY, if it makes you feel better, I have absolutely no urges to have sexual intercourse, or do anything else with your girlfriend.

i'm sure now you feel better or osmething, i'm tired maybe i should die/sleep for like 10 years

I'd hit it n quit it XD
unless she turned out to be asian or somethin

shane, you and ammon should like, come to my house then since i cant go to blackrobs. let me know if you want to via PM before you come or anything

Eggz

Smash Hero
We can't, Nate was our ride to blackrobs. T_T

If Ammon somehow can't go to TANG though, I'll stay at your house until like monday if thats aight.

woah monday?
hmm id have school but maybe you could sleep in till 3 when i get home XD
lets do that one, ill just stay up all night and not go to bed that night before school so we can play smash and go buy energy drinks and w/e

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
thats not the smartest idea otto...

that would be cool if we could play online sage... whats your name on it mine is

RwF]Spartamus.... what what the what what was not part of it if you didnt know or and of the dots :) lol

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
EMOMONEY, if it makes you feel better, I have absolutely no urges to have sexual intercourse, or do anything else with your girlfriend.

i'm sure now you feel better or osmething, i'm tired maybe i should die/sleep for like 10 years
HA thanx gimpy i think i appreciate it lol and for silent i dont think shes asian and if she is then something is up that she never told me so is the new date for GC april 14th like shane said earlier

It's prolly cuz once ur over 10, you would have sex with anyone female thats not fat. just about.
Good thing I can sleep. T_T

I don't think so. shane
That's definitely not why I'm up though, I don't care about the WASL
I got too much sleep last night cause i went to bed after 5 lol.

nate always posts in front of me like that
****in ninja

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
HUGE Turn out!!
WOW

I hope the board did not get completely erased (??) as I do not have the bracket on paper since I was not there...

Anyway 49 people!!!!
That is HUGE.

Great job and thanks all!!

--GC Guy

PS - EMO$ ....ahh nevermind, you dont want to hear it anyway :) hehehe
(J/K)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
egg did a $20 money match during crews, so nobody cared anymore

rc ***** my face off on final though he is too good lol

EDIT:

OK manacloud is officially starting collecting donations to lead to OC3 it seems, he needs money to start rolling in in order to get something established so i propose at some point THIS MONTH we have a donations tourney that instead of going to first and second would go strait into donatinos to get to donating for oc3.
gameclucks guy has also been donating to pots for other tourneys... any chance you'd be interested in setting up a donation seperate from this idea? can we use gameclucks as a location for the donation tourney btw or should we run it ourselves? because i cant see it being all that successful if its run by us instead, we get huge turnouts at GC and thats exactly what we need to collect sufficient funding...

anyways, just letting ya'll know we've gotta get moving on this.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yay for donation tourney.

On another note, I think we should permanently equip 1v1 team battle to our tourney schedule. Those are way too good and should stay.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i agree, those are fun.

AND I THINK THE TOURNEY SHOULD JUST BE ONE MONSTROUS POOL TOURENY SO EVERYONE CAN PLAY EVERYONE ELSE!?

M I RITE?!

it'd only be a 6-7 day tourney tops that way. i think its a great idea.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, and we could fund the japanese to come to our donation tourney. But first, lets have a donation tourney to get the japanese out. And we may as well bring them to that tourney as well! >_> Wait what?

I hope the donations don't come from the monthly one cuz i sure wouldnt wanna win or get 2nd and not get the money.
</greed>
so we should have it before then? or a little afterwards?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think you should get over it and we should have the monthly tournament be the donation one... if you didnt want to do that then maybe we can have 2 a month for a couple months, one donation one and the normal gameclucks tourney. i'm just trying to get this off the ground we should really get started on something

Sabro

Smash Rookie
So i'm Assuming the tourny went out better than planned?

Man I really wish I could have got there, but my ride had bailed on me >.<
When is the next GC?

Id like to do 2 a month for a month or 2 or 3.
i wouldnt want to base our rankings off of something that no ones motivated over.
nah mean?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont want every single everything to be constantly changing our pr, i dont even know if i care/like the pr anymore anyways, but meh hwatever

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i just dont like it, i go through phases of this remember? kinda like how every week i alternate hating smash and wanting to do nothing but smash?

maybe i'm just moody, haha every so often i just hate the concept of rankings all together

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
HUGE Turn out!!
WOW

I hope the board did not get completely erased (??) as I do not have the bracket on paper since I was not there...

Anyway 49 people!!!!
That is HUGE.

Great job and thanks all!!

--GC Guy

PS - EMO$ ....ahh nevermind, you dont want to hear it anyway :) hehehe
(J/K)
awww come on i can take it and if not i can always go listen to a hawthorne hights song and cut myself and it will all be good

Patooty

Smash Ace
Gimbyduck75 - gj gimpy top 10 in tournament and almost beat both my fox and marth. Also, you're too good with neji!! Thanks for housing and driving the Canadians again!

James - good to see your Samus is tight as ever. SHFFMC = tOO MUCh!

Ammon - gj in tournament. Was so close with Sas at the end there zomg. Friendlies were fun

Eggz - fun match in singles dr.eggman

Nate - boo for knocking me out of winners in round 1 =\ Next time I won't counterpick poorly though so watch out ^^

Otto - NOOOO GREENGREENS BOMBSPIKE!!!!!!! GJ in singles. JUST off the money eh? =\

Blair - OMG didn't see your matches but I saw that shine kill at the end with otto on Yoshi's Story! :dizzy:

Sas - GJ in singles. Finals were fun to watch. 2v2s almost gave me a heart attack lol. Never seen a peach RUSH a fox so hard before. TOO GOOD!

Canadians who didn't make it but said they would: phail!

Jack-in-the-Box - ......TOO GOOD.

Crewmatch was alright but more people need to care. I think we need to gather everyone together next time before we get started. Losers should have bought foodz to make people care more as well.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
HA thanx gimpy i think i appreciate it lol and for silent i dont think shes asian and if she is then something is up that she never told me so is the new date for GC april 14th like shane said earlier
ive been curios about this for awile , do you look emo in anyway shape or form?, and ps im think i might change back to ganon if your theory turns out to be true ^^, and i have no idea what your girlfreind looks like yet so im gonna go with a maybe on the sexual relations thing :p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so as far as the next tourney being all for donation goes, i think we should do it, and i think that silent should get over himself ;P

XD

how about we make washington look good as a community and actually DO the donation tourney to start gathering funds?

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Canadians who didn't make it but said they would: phail!
Not my fault! If I decide to attempt again next month, I'll go a RELIABLE way that won't cancel on me a few HOURS before the tournament...especially since I need to help fill the "BAD" quota!

Top Bottom