• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

We had mini tourney and in the winners finals he beat me 3-2. =P
he almost 4 stocked me each match he won, but I got him down to 2 last second on each one. I won on DL 2 stock and on green greens with 3 stock. =P KC is pretty cool though, ill tell u guys about it when i get back.
and his fox is almost exactly like mine. XD
im tryna go over there again to record. me and darkrain lost 2v2s at his house XD
too good. it was for fun though.
and he 3 stocked me in round 5 on mute city. gay

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Hmm idea.

How about we run a crew bracket at the next gameclucks?

Canada+Oregon+WA

Canada crew

Oregon crew

Sssp!

SKYPAL

The Dan Effect

Purple Baracudas

We can break up Sssp! into 2 crews with Ammon and Nate as captains, and have them pick their sub crews out of our main crew.
Why ye be callin' us 'The Dan Effect'?

We're E.O.E

The Dan Effect sounds a little pretentious to me... >_>

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
wow otto your hella lucky... thats so cool you get to play him. im stuck here playing angry women all the time. lol inside joke

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
E.O.E = Equal Oppurtunity Employers.

Partially an inside joke due to the fact that we are hard pressed for skilled smashers up at WWU. We've had people drop in and out of our crew frequently, and there has been a diverse ethnicity ranging from Japanese, Black, Mexican, Filipino, etc.

Our crew has only consistently had four members.

Sexual-Fire

Smash Rookie
And it is a real name. a manly name. A name that makes us proud to have lived long enough to have not one but both our testicals desend. One day yes even you children may have the pleasure of this experiance .:ohwell:

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
Hmm idea.

How about we run a crew bracket at the next gameclucks?

Canada+Oregon+WA

Canada crew

Oregon crew

Sssp!

SKYPAL

The Dan Effect

Purple Baracudas

We can break up Sssp! into 2 crews with Ammon and Nate as captains, and have them pick
their sub crews out of our main crew.

if by skypal crew you mean me chris and link with more stock then you guys get sure.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
3. Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Onett, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Venom, Yoshi's Island, Poke Floats, Mushroom Kingdom II, Termina, and Yoshi's Island 64.
Mushroom Kingdom I, Jungle Japes, and Brinstar (w/ acid) aren't banned? I guess Jungle Japes is legit, but mushroom kingdom?? That bricky garbage!? And Brinstar...hmm...that may be a good counterpick againt Tori for me...(No easy drill spikes :-D)

And Onett IS banned? I recall being 'counterpicked' on that level last gameclucks during 2v2's...

....Eeeeeeeeggggz... >_> hahaha...

I just want to make sure that this is correct...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mushroom kingdom 1 should be banned, onett is certainly banned, brinstar isn't to terrible a stage i countered silent there at the last GC haha

why would you ban japes? that makes no sense lol

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
yo gimpy and adam pwned me and my friend last month at gameclucks and shattered my dreams.
i'm pign though and pigeons never give up, i think?

so i'll be there

Eggz

Smash Hero
Either that, or you guys can just have less stock per person than the rest of us. I'd grab you any day John ;D

I dunno, Ssssp may use you.

I got a full tape of me vs KC and I got a few 0-deaths on darkrain in there and he got a few on me, they're too good. A few of their other players are in there too. There's some crazy shiet though.
I don't know what's been happening in WA so...where's the smashfest this friday if anywhere? What happened last friday?
Can you smash on Thursday Nate? We can watch those Me v KC matches if wanted.

wowgay.
I visited my grandpa who was dying of something kinda like leukemia.
I'm back now, I got back at like 6. I got my Wii finally and got Zelda and Wario ware. Just cleaned my room and everything.
</come over>
I also got Nintendo monopoly cause i saw it and ya.

Gimpy can you make me an combo video? just a short one, from one tape of footage. I could write out the times of things I want in, and give you a CD with like 5 songs for you to see what fits best on the video. Also maybe post a few matches from the tape.

I also kinda quit Sheik for a while. I only used her like 3 times in KC XD

Woah.
I'll go over the video at Nate's tomorrow I guess and will get a CD ready.
There are some combos that Darkrain did on me that have to go in there to. You'll see!!!!!!!

Art? said:
what is a 1v1 team battle?
I think it says in the first post. They're fun.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto! I learned to fight Shiek. Yayuhz. MM.

Nate wants to go to play digipen kids on friday Otto, you should convince him otherwise. And if not, come play with us. Ride with Teddy.

So how fat is David of Kansas? and who is KC?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Its true. I definitly just licked myself.

Wtf are you talking about Otto, you like stopped playing fox when you found out Shiek had superior camping prowess. LOL.

Go hang out with Ratking fatmuffin. =P

Fox Mario MM then, since we havnt played in a while. ^^

Top Bottom