• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
For the draft crew battle, can we record everything (including the picking of your crew) and post it? That'd be pretty cool D=

Yeah Nate, its lookin like were gonna need a ride D= We're like super poor and I had to do super chores to get a ride back alone. I'm not really down for giving my dad head in order to get a ride there lolololol.

Maybe when you pick us up we can go to Red Robin? Yayuhhhart.

Ben and Gimpy for captains sounds good.

Otto, I think Ammon is going to Idaho for the summer, so you'd just be living with me, which I'd assume is still good. And yes, I am quite certain that will work. Although I'll still have school every morning.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Sooooo guess what. I will be able to finally attend a GC because my break starts on March 9th. Unfortunately I will most likely need a ride because mine is dead. Teddy????? *knows its a lot to ask* It would be most excellent if you could pick me up and greatly appreciated by I understand if you can't/don't. Just giving everyone a heads up that I will be around.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I say we have 4 captains. That should divide up semi evenly.

ZOMG THE CLOD ZERO OF WA IS COMING BACK!

Yaaay. Go get him Teddy. >=[

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your right. Your not. Sorry, I shouldn't have told that big of a lie David. Your just not there yet.

I mean come on. Clod Zero beat THE Hero Sublime in a FRIENDLY. You've got nothin on that.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
lmao

captain... i REALLY dont want to be captain, by really, i mean will not attend that part just for being a captain.
th th the CLOD-ZERO! ZOMG im, im speechless

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ok i havent been on for awhile whats with this draft crew battle i mean sounds awsome is everyone at this GC going to be in it or people that are in crews FILL ME IN YO

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
ugh....so far....

I'll see what I can do, but please try to find a ride somehow in the meantime.
also a ride back as well.

CLLLLOOOOOODDDD ZEEEERRRROOOOO!!!!
Ya I will. Unfortunately no one in my area goes to GC anymore. Plow is done and I'm pretty sure EJ is as well.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Oh no I have a ride HOME. I need one from my house at home to the tourney. Haha Teddy don't sweat it, if you don't come get me it's not a big deal. I know its extremely inconvenient for you to come get me AND drop me off. If you don't/can't don't be afraid to just say.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
AHHH how do you get drafted lol is everyone who is there going to be drafted fill me in

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think......only power ranked people should be able to participate. >_> Or something else that makes it so its not a 5 pro+2135 randoms vs 5 pro 2+253 randoms. Some kind of a qualification of some sort or something?

Or a maximum capacity for each crew?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm no doctor, but wouldn't it make sense to figure that out once there was a better idea of how many people wanted to do it? I'd like to be in it, though random occurances have kept me from tourneys, so I'm not even a blip on power rankings.

Also, with captains choosing, you could just set a person limit, since the captains will choose the power ranked first anyway.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure captains won't just choose "power ranked" people first. They will choose who they know will perform better against the opposistion, and the people who they are good friends with first. Its not just about power rankings, but those are a way to sift the jubs out of the mess. There should be 2 WA crews and a large OOS crew.

5 or 10$ entry fee/person?

I don't want more than like 5 or 6 per team cause when we did it in Canada, it wasn't fun to watch. No offense to anyone up there.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Double Post but its not relevent to last post so anywho...

I guess Big smashfest at my place Friday, any and all invited.

(206) 595-3553

3240 S. 198th St.
Sea Tac, WA 98188

Please post or call letting me know you are coming, if you come unannounced I'll punch you.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Lol I tried convincing my parents to let me goto the smashfests... but they said no lol. Oh well birthday tomorrow. Turning 16, so i'll get my license sometime late this month. Well i've been practicing, i picked up a pretty good mewtwo lol (of all choices). See you next saturday.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
WOW that G&W was crazy.
I dont think that was Bomdsoilder. he never messed p on his lasers like that before, from what i have seen.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Tiep and I are wondering who is housing the Canadians?

GenesisFTW's Brother
Adam
Eric
firexemblemxpryde

Are getting there by car

Tiep
Ryan
Maybe myself and a few randoms are coming by Train.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
me And gamepro will be going to this as well but we will be on our way back in the same day so dont worry bout housing us, but we are confirmed now :)

Top Bottom