• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
So you like hate playing me now or something?

Wont play Shiek or Fox on me? Wtfbbq. I guess i'll kill myself since you hate fighting all of my characters...T_T

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Go hang out with Ratking fatmuffin. =P
Lol, we used to tell Ratking to hang out with Washington. Although we never really meant it as an insult like you do.

Edit** Your 1v1 crews rules are stupid, not only did you make a mistake in the beginning of the explanation, the rule that both characters can't be the same is ********. You can have real crews of all same characters, so why not here? At HOST 2 they're even doing a 5v5 Samus ditto crew battle.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you cant use the same cahracter twice so you cant just use your main and give him 10 stocks, the rule makes sense, its not a real crew battle, you dont counter in crews with the exact same character AND the exact same person do you?

no, you dont, so its different here. using the same character twice is ******** for the 1v1 crews, its not the same as a normal crew battle.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea 1 v 1 team battle just has the same idea of stock distribution as a crew battle, but its not a crew battle lol. Its more for being good at many different matchups and playing conservative. If you could pick the same char twice it would be a gayer version of a normal tournament.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to come to the next tourny no gareentees yet :p, but i hopes i can ^^, and zomg its aftermath teach me the ways of samoose!!!!(canadian samus)

5vs5 samus ditto??, do they expect this tourny to end??!??

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I think I might be able to go to this.

If so: Gonzales: $2 MM Fox vs falcon?
Miserable: 2$ Fox vs Jiggz?

Touk

Smash Journeyman
There IS a jack in box nearby. So no burger matches? Darn. I mean really it would just be me GIVING you the burger. BUt if no MM's then lots of friendliez plz.

I know what you mean if you mean bias. Looks like Gimpy and Ben are Captains. ;)

Can I live with you during the summer Ammon and Shane? We can just get really good, or if Brawl's out.
I picked up Falco.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I accept draft crews, sounds fun, maybe do more than 2 cress if possible?

also for my smashfest, my goal is for every member of sssp! to be there, so i told ammon and shane id come pick em up, also gimpy and ben, i think gimpy might be in lol, /oversized crew.

so mike teddy and i guess otto makes everyone, mike better come /angryface

sorry to others, just my room is so small ;___; and my parents arent down for the big fests

Edit: Oh and Dan+1, since hes a panelist and cant drive, but i doubt he be comin anyway.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
its not a bad idea to do drafting but its like black people get picked last so the worst players would get picked last so people (mainly me and other near my skill level) would feel left out. simaliar to the black peeps. lol

Pre-order Brawl NOW everyone it come June first. i already got my ordered. woot

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Wendy's - There is one closer to GC then the JBox is.
Its on 196th on the other side of Hwy 99 from GC.

BHam Tournament - GC will send $50 up north for this tournament. Use it for Prize Money!
We will work out the how to send later.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
helllo, id like to ask when this tourny normal ends 11-x?
i needa know so i can plan my ride and whatnot

Ben, you can't pre-order it for another month or two, I called after your mom made that random/dumb assumption, and they talked like I was ********. =P
no point in pre-ordering it when you can go to pink godzilla and get it earlier most likely.

Top Bottom