• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Teddy you should ask RC if he can house canada, if at all possible, then you should also ask him if other people could come so it could be a cool fest b4 the tourney, im not sure how his place works though xD.

John, if RC, and then Gimpy cant house you guys, I will.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I have NO idea if I can house. My parents aren't huge on letting people stay over, especially one's they have never met. I'll look into it but don't count on it.

Aside from that, Teddy...2 v 2s ?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Whoever is coming over tonight, please try not to show up before 6, and make sure you call before you come.

I got some cleaning and stuff to do anyway, even though it wont be a good job xD.

Otto Im gonna come get you around 6 or 7 depending on the head count and whatnot.

TEAMS ISSUE
This GC, we're going to go back to our regular teams, but then the next one or two we'll go back and finish the rotation. We're doing this basically because Teddy is teaming with an unexpected David, so Ammon has no team mate. So it'll just be me and Nate, Shane and Ammon, Teddy and David, etc.

Eggz

Smash Hero
And to Canadians, I'm gonna check if the ones arriving by car can stay with my friend Skyler. Me, Zeru, and Ka are all going there as per normal before gameclucks. Its in Bothell.

Xeris

Smash Rookie
<-- Aftermath (Oregon)

Gimpy, any progress on those videos? I'll give you a stuffed animal or something if you finish them.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make it on Saturday, and if someone can bring a laptop with tv out, I've got a capture card so that there can be more recorded matches.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hell, if it causes any lag, I won't play on it. I've only used it with my desktop, so I wouldn't know how laptops would hold up. But I can say that a 2.4ghz 2gig RAM computer gets no lag through it, so if someone has a laptop like that....

Tell me how you did against the Digipenites, Eggz, and I'll consider it. I'm not going to accept a MM unless I'm confident I won't get 4-stocked.

Eggz

Smash Hero
ROFL!

You mother ****er **** **** bros before hoes john. Come on now. You can get laid down here. Just tell Otto's hot sister your black. Come on now.

Is there any way someone can pick me and ammon up from Bothell on saturday?

EDIT: ROFL 1 more point till Otto bans me. LOLOLOL

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, he will go to Skylers, but he won't drive us to GC because he has work. So we need another ride, and it looks like teams will be normal or something. T_T

Eggz

Smash Hero
There will be an OOS crew Ryan (right Otto?) So it will be a 2 WA crews of X people, and a OOS crew of X people.

X is a constant value to be determined by Otto's next post =S

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
lol can i be the lvl 9 ganon ^^ lol i dont think i have partener eaither lol but then again im pretty sure a lvl 9 ganon will do better then me

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Hello from Auburn Hills MI! (40 min N or Detroit)

Just checking in. I will be home in time for the Tournament at GC, but ia m in Detroit area for business for the the next three or so weeks *sigh*

I am suppose to have a meeting with South Center on the 20th about space, but that will have to be changed to the next week, unless my meeting sin Detroit get shortened up.

See you allSaturday!

There will be an OOS crew Ryan (right Otto?) So it will be a 2 WA crews of X people, and a OOS crew of X people.

X is a constant value to be determined by Otto's next post =S
ya i dont see more than 2 crews working really so, we are definitely including OOS.
and now i guess tiep has a partner so 2v2s are not for me =P

Top Bottom