• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Or do they?
I'll bring my Darkrain footage so you can throw in some combooooozzzz from there into the compilation you got. I still want a Falcon v Bowser over anything though. Or Sheik I guess. Fox is boring kinda. But we can do that too.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i need that tape i forgot to grab it, i'll do shiek, falcon i'll do but i dont want money on it since rc is the best available falcon i'll do it vs his

I just wanted to do it for $ cause i wanna see if i can win lol. not for releasing or anything.
i want combo bowser plz 2/3 1$ mm then? at some random point? lol
nate, i we dont play in the tourney again, we're mming even though we both wont care as muhc XD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woah woah woah
i've already got 7 canadians, having like 30 people isn't desired, tahts why we talk to ME before this goes on, i cant take to many if any beyond canadians haha

I might MM you shane, depends on how much i got. like always
someone tell eastern WA to come to make an even bigger expectancy. i will lol

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I don't care what we do, if Gimpy says X amount of people can come we can try to do that, if not, we can play here, or we could even see if skypal wants to play lol, i dont care.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
chris and blair and HENRY are going to gameclucks, henry has apparently gotten much much better, so watch out.

WATCH OUT I SAY!

*hopes henry wins*

well...

*hopes gimpy wins and henry gets 2nd*

i can dream cant i?

ewll, maybe not. *sigh*

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I figured out the editing thing on wikismash.

I wanted to make a little profile for the people on the PR that don't already have one. (There is a WA power rankings thread on wikismash and all of our tags are on it, so I figure, what the hell)

I'll do it unless there are any objections.

I'm just gonna write out the basics (location, etc) and a little trivia if I know it (for example, Silentwolf's fox is widely known as being extremely technical in gameplay...etc...)

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
yo everyone near seattle come smash with me at my house it's on the u dub campus and i have yummy sodas in the fridge!

my jiggz, doc, and falco are not bad but i need practice for sure. I'll do money matches with you for incentive and you'll become rich. hooray

if you main ice climbers, don't come over, i don't want to play those stupid things

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
...?

How do you spell like that Ben? It doesn't even make sense. And who the crap is Gimpiy?

Anyways, I've never even met Henry..soo..money match for sho. Uhhh...I'm bored.

I can't wait to play both Blair AND Chris. Probably my favorite part of tourneys... ... ..... .... ...... *COUGH*

Eggz

Smash Hero
Blackrob, whats your address? I'm sure Nate wont mind going, getting good MMs and free soda. >_ > What time can we come over Nate?

brdy_

Smash Lord
I wish I could come to GC. Hopefully I'll be able to come next quarter, sometime when I'm not overloaded with **** to do (like this weekend).

Eggz

Smash Hero
Not to be mean or inconsiderate Ben, but could you like...stop posting for the sake of trying to be funny? I mean at least my random *** posts occasionally have some body to them.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ok. So I accept all MM that were thrown at me (Eggz and Gimpy). Also, I hear that there is a Mew2 player out there who's best match up is against Falcon. Unfortunately for me, I main Falcon so I have a strong obligation to challenge you to a MM as well...Also I am sorry to say that I am unaware of who it is...so I apologize if this is disrespectful or anything to you, but hopefully you know who are...

Touk

Smash Journeyman
5241 18th NE, Seattle WA 98105 ..basement

i'm pretty busy with finals and work sat sun but other than that i'm down
Blackrob, me and my friend live right across the water from you in bremerton. What is your address and what dates are you available to smash? I go on spring break on monday and I don't work TOO often so I'm down to smash anytime. I visit seattle very often and have tried to find any smashers that are consistent in wanting to play/get better (I believe I started a thread about this).

Ok. So I accept all MM that were thrown at me (Eggz and Gimpy). Also, I hear that there is a Mew2 player out there who's best match up is against Falcon. Unfortunately for me, I main Falcon so I have a strong obligation to challenge you to a MM as well...Also I am sorry to say that I am unaware of who it is...so I apologize if this is disrespectful or anything to you, but hopefully you know who are...
I think his best match up is Marth actually.

ATTN SSSSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
nate wants to go to TANG next saturday, we can fit 7 k.

im guessing itll be like this:

me
nate
shane
teddy
and 3 others.
maybe 4 others, i dont know if by 7 he meant himself too. =P
i think he did though, so 3 more?

blackrob08

Smash Cadet
touk, tonight or tomorrow night i'm free. i leave for spring break monday too but after that we could definitely smash every so often

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Blackrob I'll come play with you like monday or tuesday next week during the day sometime(is noonish ok?)

Also Ammon come to TANG because *insert good reason here*.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll hopefully be able to go to tang next weekend so give me a spot, its likely.
blackrob money match my bowser vs your whatever $10 yeayuhhz

i'd say i'm excited for the weekend but i expect to do very very poorly. meh.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, stop giving Oregon ******** post warnings for one line posts. They're all in our Oregon discussion thread, which in general is way less spammy than yours, so why are you singling us out for a rule that isn't even enforced in non-MD rooms? You are the worst mod ever.

Out of the last 5 posts here, 4 were one liners and 3 were only one sentence. Did you give yourself a warning for a one line post?

Also, EmoMoney: $1-5 MM

Canada: $5 MM

Eggz: $5 MM

Jumpfreak: $5 MM

All Money Matches dependent on whether I actually have any money this weekend.

EDIT** Otto, just read the OSM thread and why you're singling us out and wow, you're an even worse mod than I thought you could be.

Top Bottom