• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
gimpy, how close do you really live to GC? well i had a idea for an extra tourny......... ITEM MATCH!!!! wow were did that come from jk jk :). well maybe go with a marth only tourny or another stage simaliar to FD oury but like on dream land or some other stage that everyone likes.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Gameclucks i just checked the school newspaper.

Yes, your add was in the paper so dont worry about that. (you were talking to me at some point in the tournament about it so i though you might like to know)

Thanks for your continuing support OR and BC. If we had a GC without one of you, it would be a pretty bad time. =P
1v1 Team battle tourney it is.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Awesomeo juice. Yeah thanks ALOT OR and BC. You guys are too good.

OR, we will make your next TANG for...maybe. Not this one though. GG guys.

Otto, next week is midwinter break. Wanna come over for a few days?

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
yeah but i need a second person... im not very good with anyone else really i have some experiance with fox and falcon but not much to be worth while with them.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
why do people give me false hope trust me its bad.. pritty much falco and that is still very hard to enev want to beat you guys., so why bother.. i wasent whining about breaking out of anything you must be cunfused.

WOW RC from the sky.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hmm idea.

How about we run a crew bracket at the next gameclucks?

Canada+Oregon+WA

Canada crew

Oregon crew

Sssp!

SKYPAL

The Dan Effect

Purple Baracudas

We can break up Sssp! into 2 crews with Ammon and Nate as captains, and have them pick their sub crews out of our main crew.

Top Bottom