• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
What do you mean hold events like this? Sssssp! Normally has weekly smash fests, and SKYPAL usually has smash fests at the same time, and these tournaments are monthly. XD

Sorry I forgot you Gimpy! We only played in crews. D=

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Shout outs FTW I guess

Teddy- Man, I was gettin' pretty nervous when you won with Marth. Awesome matches. I don't even know what the deal is with my misfires on the last stocks XD.

Gonzales- Nice Falcon. Don't worry, it gets a lot easier to play in tourneys after you've been to a few.

Timmy- Ahh man, your Kirby is so awesome, and Fox. Our 2v2 matches were great.

Tommy- Did I ever play your main in any singles? Lol, anyways, nice meetin' ya.

Shane- Uhh..guess Onett's done...lol. And lol, I find it a little hard to believe that you were unable to get warmed up for the first like 4 hours of the tournament. Especially since we've done much better in 2v2s like a half hour after we get to Gameclucks.

Reggie- Ganon...<3

James- Your Samus is so awesome. I love watching it move around and do...awesome stuff. Great matches.

Blair- Oi. You and Sas are way too good at switchin' crap up in order to kill everything. And I never want to have to play Falcon that gay again, lol. Spamming spaced n-airs and grabs is just soo...blah.

Jesse- I love how much you moonwalk, lol.

Gimpy- I believe you owe me 5 bucks. Wow. Not too impressed.

Otto- Wow, we only played crappy friendlies and Falcon tourney and 2v2...how dumb.

Nate- Man, you have Falco's combos down so perfectly. It really is scary sometimes.

new date is...?
i wont beon for a few more days possibly cause im gay. X[

shane-haha i retire from mms.

nate/teddy- u guys are gay...

ammon-good job getting 1st in falcon onry

next tourney we will have a ???? falcon only? low tier???

They walk into someone's house after letting them know they're coming. SKYPAL smashfests are pretty secretive now, so talk to Mediocre Man. He has one every friday, but he lives in nowhere.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh ya something i forgot, i should have held this into account at this tourney

Oregon's aura gives any and all nearby Gimpyfish's plus 10 to their "Bowser Pwnage" skills.

FACT

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
pokemon tourney sounds interesting...
pokeballs on very high using only stadium using only pokemon!???!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??

wait

nvm bowser would be terrible at that

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

none of these characters get any spotlight, would be cool to get some videos of some of them.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
except for the part where videos of people who aren't good with bottom tier characters playing as bottom tier characters just shows us why they are bottom tier characters. Videos would be good between gimpy's bowser and paul's mewtwo (guy from digipen). Maybe my pichu... but most of the matches wouldn't be very video-worthy. I play low tier and I still think that.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow...wow. I wouldn't enter a bottom tier tourney...ever.

Why not Ganon? I'm not completely sick of him yet. And you can't have a Falcon tourney without having a Ganon tourney. It is MLG rules after all.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ganon only sounds great.

Also, Ammon, I couldnt think of any other plausible johns aside from controller johns. So I guess I'll divert to those.

EDIT: Jesse, 10$ Money match next time we play. Mario VS Falcon

Juce

Smash Ace
10 MONEY OR 10$??

OR ARE IS??!

EITHER WAY, IF I HAVE A JOB BY THEN, I'LL DO IT, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK! SO COME TO TANG!

AND A GANON TOURNAMENT = TOO MUCH CHAIN THROWING !

!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
10 money. It was pretty obvious.

No one cool chaintrhows with Ganon. We could not use FD.

What are you trying to say Jesse?

Btw, your effective application of caps lock is too good.

Maith

Smash Cadet
Super Mario Tourny?

Mario, Doc, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi and DK (scince 1st Mario game he was in it)

Or Low Teir, Im down for either of those.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL, yeah right, I'm top teir at Adult Link dittos. You can stand off to the side and SD on up-B ledge cancels if you want though. =p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yay, I have a legitimate reason for posting in this thread now. :)
It was great seeing all you Washingtonianianians again. Sales tax and gas-pumping jokes never seem to get old.

Watch how concise my shout outs can be:
Eggz, Teddy, Reggie, Silent, Tori, and Gimpy, it was great playing smash against you again. Too bad I don't live in WA. :(

Ka-Master, your Luigi is amazing. Further proof he doesn't belong in Low Tier. Don't listen to Blair, keep playing Luigi (but picking up a high tier addition isn't a bad idea).

Ben, nice to meet you. I had fun playing you at SKYPAL.

All of SKYPAL: you guys are the best. Period.

Oregon: quit Johning so much.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Super Mario Tourny?

Mario, Doc, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi and DK (scince 1st Mario game he was in it)

Or Low Teir, Im down for either of those.
lol i've said it a million times, washington easiliy has the best mushroom kingdom ever

mario = eggz
luigi = ka master
peach = sastopher
bowser = me

who cares about yoshi and doc, those are all the cool characters anyways xD

well, maybe we could use a yoshi, we'll just fly gabe or somebody up here for a little bit and we will be good

i wont include DK because thats silly lol

PS tourney idea

dont know why nobody said it, we could just do like $1 entry so it would be fun and everyone would enter

RANDOM TOURNEY!

each player picks random and you guys play a best of 3 or we can do pools like last time and stuff, would be wicked fun

also would be the only alternate character rules tourney where i wouldnt' demand bowser lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
double post for informative reasons

gimpyfish is driving to canada friday HOPEFULLY early afternoon, but likely around like 6 or something with old syndicate black and i'll be leaving canada in order to make it back before sunday, so i'll leave saturday not long after the tourney probably, it says its over at 8 but the actual tournament will likely be over before then, we will probably leave at around 8

this is hopeful information, not quite set in stone yet, just a little heads up for ya'll

Top Bottom