• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I have to try and find a ride home BEFORE Saturday then. I'll see what I can do, but if someone else wants the spot, don't hesitate to give it away to them. It's very likely I won't be able to find a ride, but I'll keep you updated Otto.

z0mgitsfox

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be my first tournament too. I play Roy. Roy VS Your character money match, 5$?

Anyone who mains pikachu can't be good, btw, Afro_Justin. Wtf kinda name is GimpyFish62 anyway? u guys are prbly nubes.
OMG, you are a badass. Way to have complete confidence in urself. :D

I think i will accept that moneymatch. $5

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
HeroSublime! WE HAVE TO PLAY! We didn't get to play at 0C2 because right when we were about to play Mike turned off all the cubes... and said we HAVE to watch the finals...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
any way you guys can get to ME on thursday? haha friday the train leaves at 8 AM and arrive just before noon, then we'd come back sunday at 6PM and get back before 10

tickets are $70 for the train, if you guys are coming with me you'd very likely have to get here thursday night/evening (i'm working on thursday, but i'm sure we can work around that)

anyways, thats the info that i've got, i'm basically forbidden to drive for some reason...

oh if you come dont forget, you need IDs and birth certificates!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Forbidden?
Did you stay out too late and get grounded?

**** sometimes I forget many of you are in high school and such... I am frigging old... Oh well, at least I can drive where I want too... :)

Aftermath

Smash Champion
It's also stickied in this section as well.

The Gameclucks stage selection rules are awful and look like something out of V-Games. Better rules to adopt would be some form of SKYPAL rules, which are basically any stage with walk-off edges or a wall (Poke stadium and Corneria excluded) are banned.

As it is, Fountain of Dreams is on for Teams, which is banned almost everywhere else due to lag. You also don't ban the other laggy stages that you currently list as open (Mute City and Venom are the ones I immediately think of), which you really should do. However, the biggest thing is that so many broken stages are allowed on for the singles.

The stages you currently have as perma-banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, and Yoshi's Island 64.

The stages you should at least consider for banning as well: Peach's Castle, Termina, Yoshi's Island, Venom, Onett, Mushroom Kingdom 1, and Mushroom Kingdom 2.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i completely agree, and would have brought this up on my own eventually

worst stage to possibly have available to pick = onett, at LEAST get rid of that stage.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Seriously, Onett is like the gayest fox stage of all time, I shouldn't have to think about that when considering which stages 'I' should ban during the tourney.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Eggz:

I <3 princess peaches castle more than onett now. ^_^

Nate told me I could show up anytime tomorrow, so I'm sure you can do the same. We are leaving like saturday morning (although I'd prefer friday night...>_>)

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Rules - I just used what MLG Posted for 2006 Rules. By all means update the rules and let me know what we need to change so I can edit the master rules set on the GC site also.
Remember all, I dont play smash at all... so in all honesty when you talk maps/levels, I havent a clue what you are talking about... I call them things like "that platform in space looking one" or "the one with all the cars on the road" :)

GC Guy = Clueless on Smash
GC Guy = Mucho Clue on Money

Bracket Maker - Cool. I will find it.

Hmm I think I also wanted to rip on someone, which is 90% of what i do on this board... but I dont remember now... It was prob something about Eggz... but I dont remember.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Ok downloaded it to my laptop while I was sitting here at work...
Seems like an OK program, I do not like the way it lays Brackets out, but whatever. Once it is set up with names in it and everything I am sure its good.

We shall test it out.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Either tuesday or wednesday. We are going when my friend Erin can go. So either wednesday or tuesday. So your gonna stay like monday - thursday or something, right otto? How long exactly? I suggest bringing bedding, and lossa moneys. Enough for movies, foodz, and sex. >_>

Yayuhz. A couple of the days we will try to have more people over. You'll be staying in the loft, and I should be there at least most of all the days you are, if not all. So yeah.

Ammon's input on this?

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
Sex? okay.
btw, i didnt hear you say anything about ur 2 bars of rep.
i think i might stay a day or two tops. Ben too? okay. i just played like an hour and a half round of starfox assault and i **** mah panties. :0
-silentwolf

ummmmm......................my friend is like, hitting himself REALLY hard and complaining REALLY loud about Ben being good at smash....He's lethal atm. :D

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL awesome. 2 days is cool, I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to play a week of smash. XD

So yeah, you come monday, we see a movie tuesday and smash more, and you go home wednesday. Savy?

Monday or wednesday can be a normal sized smashfest+tourney with Sssssp! + Paul and his friends + some others I guess. Try to get Nate to come.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I wanna go to a tournament soon, so Mike when you get this, let's look at the tournaments that are coming up soon and go to one XD. The ones in like eastern WA. Me and you could go crash it. Yayuhhhz. I'll pitch in hella for gas.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I wanna go to a tournament soon, so Mike when you get this, let's look at the tournaments that are coming up soon and go to one XD. The ones in like eastern WA. Me and you could go crash it. Yayuhhhz. I'll pitch in hella for gas.
What the hell is up with you and all of your 'yayuhhhz-ing'?

What? Are you Chu Dat now?

STFU!

....just playin' :chuckle:

Top Bottom