• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Maith

Smash Cadet
Well I hope I can come to this one, I should have weekends off now so idk depending how my new job is.
I have been practicing alot too :)

BEST POST EVER:

NO!!!!! you cannot be giga bowser!!!!! then we cant grab you, so you can shield our attacks.
theres your new sig shane (bottom)
next comes the syndicate black crew sig!

btw, using a text website sux for sigs!! XD

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8096/blauflamesxx7.jpg
thats as good as a text making website sigs gonna get from me at least. no one use it exept for them k? hahaha, that wont happen...
i need to put the mcdonalds "M" on Y links shirt cause reggie works there ROFL

OMG!! ITS REGGIE!!!!!:

(he works there)
i like how his shadow goes with it and everything haha

maith said:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7996/caseyvillemcdonaldsyl3.gif
since you havent been playing with any washingon regulars, i doubt youve gotten much better. no offense though, its just true and yea...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Toris gonna use falco and mario. Its only clear, seeing as I'm his mentor and what not. >_>

lmao at all sigs. They look like extremely high quality paint edits. GO OTTO YAYUUUHZ

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
So....Syndicate Black...I have a crew battle challenge to propose to you guys. A money match, if you will. We'll decide on the stakes later. But. You (Syndicate Black) against Sinr (EJ), Bladewise (Teddy), RC (Myself) and one other person in which we need to figure out. But, we would like to do a 4 v 4 crew battle...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yayuhz RC, we accept. I think. Reggie is skeptical, I'm fo sho up to it, Ammon will be fo sho up to it, and gotta talk to paul.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yaaaaaaaay. I <3 50 crew battle MMs at one tourney. This is gonna be grand. Especially since Reggie's paying for all of our crew MMs ^_^...<_<...It's true Reggie, no johns accepted here.

crew battles!
skypal vs syndicate black.
5 of us vs, 4 of you. you guys each get 5 stock, we each get 4, so its even.
if the usuall amount comes, it should be me, tori, blair, link, and mike vs ka-master, eggz, hero, and ppao. 20$?

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Yaaaaaaaay. I <3 50 crew battle MMs at one tourney. This is gonna be grand. Especially since Reggie's paying for all of our crew MMs ^_^...<_<...It's true Reggie, no johns accepted here.
I don't think so Am-mawn. I'm not putting in more than 10 on one crew battle mm, and if we lose the first one, I'm done. So we should fight Dan's crew first. ZING

jeh keh, jeh keh.

Amon Yakamoto

Smash Cadet
I don't think so Am-mawn
what you tryin to start somethin? Don't you dare disrespect that name! that name is sacred, that name is legendary and and and well you know um yea!! Aint that right Ka-M?!
The Name Amon(Ammon) can neva B dissed, wether its one or 2 M's u still pay respect to that name! :mad: :cool:

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
crew battles!
skypal vs syndicate black.
5 of us vs, 4 of you. you guys each get 5 stock, we each get 4, so its even.
if the usuall amount comes, it should be me, tori, blair, link, and mike vs ka-master, eggz, hero, and ppao. 20$?
Actually that isn't 'fair' - you guys get more character diversity by having one more person. A counter pick advantage if you will.

My entire 'crew' should be down at this next one as well, with the exception of WCW (which sucks) but yeah, lets do some crew battling.

I'm actually feeling like I want to do some money matches this time around. With anyone. $5 or lower - any takers?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
We're called E.O.E (Equal Oppurtunity Employers) - I've been meaning to make a sig.

Its myself, Mark, Dom, and Parker, and West Coast Wes. The first four will be coming down to this coming gameclucks. They aren't TERRIBLY active in the smash community but they are all decent.

Actually that isn't 'fair' - you guys get more character diversity by having one more person. A counter pick advantage if you will.

My entire 'crew' should be down at this next one as well, with the exception of WCW (which sucks) but yeah, lets do some crew battling.

I'm actually feeling like I want to do some money matches this time around. With anyone. $5 or lower - any takers?
well we dont plan on losing too many people so we would counterpick less, haha.
so there are 4 crews then? cool, we should all mm each crew.........
plus dan, we wont be so diverse considering it will be 3 foxes and 2 falcos, LOL.
i didnt know we were gonna mm your crew, but we accept. :)

Blammo!

Smash Cadet
<- Eggz

Take blair out of that crew battle and its even. Much more acceptable.

Dan CBMM - accept
Canada CBMM- Yayuhz
Teddy EJ RC other guy CBMM- accept
Maith, Wii, FalcoRox, Reggie CBMM - accept

ZING ON THAT ONE REGGIE. NO ONE IS MEAN TO DAN CREW >=[

Yagi

Smash Ace
actually, in crews with equal skill, the crew with less players (but more stock per player) has the advantage. just so you know.

<- Eggz

Dan CBMM - accept
Canada CBMM- Yayuhz

if we didnt have blair, it still wouldnt be even, but that wouldnt be fair to blair. so we have blair, and you guys stop being scared. didnt you say reggie was paying for it all anyways? ;)
plus, if we didnt have blair, that would mean wed have 4 people, and since that is better than having 5, it wouldnt be too bad. but blair stays. its not even like your mming thw best in skypal either. but we have to mm the best in your crews, poor us.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
<- Eggz

Dan CBMM - accept
Canada CBMM- Yayuhz

omfg itz blammo

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah seriously. Thats a pretty uneven crew battle. Syndicate Black VS some of the 3rd best crew in the world. HMM. SOUNDS TIZIGHT.

If no compromises can be made, then we decline. LoL. I like my money.

Who said anything about crews with equal skill...?

...lol.
he was just pointing out that we would have more people putting us at more of a dis-advantage than an advantage. also, you thought it was better to have 5 so he was just telling you otherwise.

shane, just because skypal got 3rd at OC2 doesnt mean theyre the 3rd best in the world. the entire world of smashers wasnt at OC2 and it mainly depended on who had to fight kens super crew the latest.

so is anyone going to money match us? or complain on why our team is unfair. its not like you guys have to mm us.

you dont have to call me wolf just because youre on a computer you know.
as for staying the night, its up to whoever's giving me a ride, cause im NOT going to cram into nates car like that again.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
actually wolf, your crew would have the major advantage.
a person of lesser skill getting a beatdown would have more effect on the crew with fewer players.....and that is quite likely to happen in this situation. no offense.

Yagi

Smash Ace
Who said anything about crews with equal skill...?

...lol.
than maybe you should have rephrased your first statement to something like:

because you'd have better players than us, it won't be 'fair'.

i was just pointing out a 4 player crew has a HUGE counterpick advantage over a 5 person crew. which is exactly why the japan crew refused to play the ec crew 4 vs 5 at oc2.

also teddy doesn't know what he is talking about. since they just drop the person who is most likely to get a beatdown and in turn give a extra stock to blair and link. to me that seems more unfair...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah I guess we can probably get away with one CBMM we are gonna lose. OH SNAP SON.

LoL Ill talk to Ammon and Reggie about it. I'm for it now.

Otto persuaded me D=

Top Bottom