• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Maith lives right next to me and plays ICs, though hes not good at all, no offense, you just need to watch videos and learn from them, and then practice a lot, at least thats how i did it.

Oh and Im gonna have a smashfest Friday, but its gonna be like maybe an 8 person max type thing... Chris/Josh/Blair/Link, I hope one or some of you can make it.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I have friday off from work, which is nice. i'll assume that i'm invited. i wont even ask. im just that cool. =P
but really...would it be alright? lol.

lol, although i should smash with you more often, because i moved to Des Moines which is like 2 minutes from where you live.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Alllrighty Tori, guess me and the rest of my entire crew...and some other people will just have to assume that we're invited too. ^_^

Not really though. T_T

Oh well, Ppa0 might come over to our place. So ha!

...T___________________________________T

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Check SKYPAL House thread, and especially KA-M is invited, i want to get schooled some more so I can mebee learn something.

pssst...Shane, I think our plans are ruined lol. I'll be at Nate's thing, and you should be too.

Also, I'll money match anyone who wants to for 5$ at Game Clucks. Unless Im out of money lol. but thats not gonna happen.
Reggie, we mm first.
and maith, you do have to mm me, i changed my mind, LOL. we can do it at toris smashfest if you want. :p
SHANE! 1v1 2v2 mm at the smashfest!?

I dont really see chris and blair coming since its not at their house cause they need a break. unles they meant a break from doing it at their place.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Hey im gonan try to make it to this one with a friend. I've been gone for a while but i've been practicing. Im no good though ><

ill probly be one of the many that ask you this sagemoon, but would you like to money match? it doesnt have to be too much money, any amount you want. you dont have to. i still play fox.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
my fridays are screwed for 2 more weeks with school, yesterday i have 1 hour of sleep for being up 36.

Didn't that happen last time I was at your house? You didn't go to sleep for over 24 gours, lol.

Ask Afro Justin About Polyphasic sleep cycles as he calls them, you can get 2 hours of sleep each day by taking 20 minute naps throughout the day, and according to him, have as much energey as you would after 8 hours of sleep each day, after the 4 day hump, LOL. Ask him about it. and his Frohawk. :D

blair, who're you gonna use in the 1v1 team battle?

1v1 is just a 1 on 1 match 2 out of 3 set. 1 character vs another. 2 people. the finals will be 3 out of 5 matches for the set. if you lose one set, you will have another chance to make it back to the top from the losers bracket. its double elimintaion to keep it short.
a 2v2 is a team tournament. meaning 2 people vs 2 other people, same rules, but friendly fire will be on, and fountain of dreams will be banned due to lag duting team gameplay there.
a 1v1 team battle is 1 person vs 1 person, but each person gets 2 characters. they both start by just doing a regular 1v1 with one of their 2 characters. the winner stays as that character, and the loser uses his second and last character. but at the beginning of the next match, the winner of the 1st one must kill himself until hes at the number of lives he was at at the end of the 1st match. first one to lose both characters loses the match. it wont be a 2/3 set for that because its already 2 or 3 matches, but it will also be double elimination.
do you understand?

im not, and if i was, i definately wouldnt type all that for no reasn, and make my username that, lol. for all we know its you.

I just noticed your sig Shane. I though acronyms were dumb? "SB"? So you changed your mind then? haha
I thought you mained Ganon? He's better than your Mario.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Sorry i lost my wallet and dont have any money for money matches. I only have like $12 and im saving it for important things (like christmas)

Eggz

Smash Hero
No wallet losing johns! >=[ Just money match me, and no one else. Its perfectly reasonable. 1$?

And Otto, anything I say is dumb, doesn't apply when I do it.

IE:
Me: Sandblasted jeans are dumb! *wears sandblasted jeans*
Reggie: I thought you said sandblasted jeans were dumb?
Me: I thought...UrDaFag1!1!
Reggie: *cries*

Edit: This sig was made before I started maining Ganon. For show. What do you think of it btw?

instead of a 1v1 team battle we should have a money matching/friendly period
dont forget our deal math/crew. :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL no I dont really main Ganon now.

I just play him alot now.

Mario, Fox, Ganon, Roy, Samus, YL, Peach, Marth in that order. ^^

We should have at least one tv there strictly for mms, so i dont have to wait for nubs to play lolz
and so we can do our mm thing maith.

Eggz

Smash Hero
For show. Gameclucks guy will be like "Yeah we need to do a tourney match on this TV."

Then Otto will pimp slap him. Then we will leave gameclucks.
>_>

exactly, or we could use a single tv in that one room lol. if ppl are playin a friendly there, we can slap them.

too bad you missed it ammon. :/

I lost to Isai and Nate. I'm sure If Isai was trying it would've been crippling though for sho
That was taken before me and Isai's 1v1 match not 2v2 if thats what you were thinkin

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I need a sig... >.<

Gah...I look forward to the 14th. And now that I'm up in B'ham I should be able to make a lot of the canadian tourneys :-)

Top Bottom