• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

MM List:
Eggz: fox/mario 5$
maiths crew 3v1 crew battle 20$ sheik link and...roy? or ganon?
hero: 5$
dan: 5$
allamerican reject 5$???????

btw shane, look at your name now!! lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL YES LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE.

Omg Nexis my love. I've missed you T_T I picked up Roy btw. Its pretty tizight.

MM List:
Silent Wolf: 5$ Mario vs fox
Maith - 10$
Maith -ganon ditto 3$
Maith - Roy ditto 3$
Maith crewmate 5-10$?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i likely wont be going to this, my girlfriend asked me to homecoming (omg a high school dance... haven't been to one of those since... HIGH SCHOOL!) so i dunno if i'll be going, who knows.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
rofl thats a tough choice... mmm go to a nerd infested place where ppl play a videogame, or go to a dance w/ some sexy mama and have sex on the dance floor XD *thinks for a 23 mins... * like i sad tough... choice...

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
LOL YES LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE.

Omg Nexis my love. I've missed you T_T I picked up Roy btw. Its pretty tizight.

MM List:
Silent Wolf: 5$ Mario vs fox
Maith - 10$
Maith -ganon ditto 3$
Maith - Roy ditto 3$
yeah sure i can get a lil cash i dont see y not i never played silent wolf but i have played tori a few timesa and i knew i have played eggz and hero and i have gotten way better since then so yeah i use c.falcon and ganon also trying out DK so it wil be intresting

rofl thats a tough choice... mmm go to a nerd infested place where ppl play a videogame, or go to a dance w/ some sexy mama and have sex on the dance floor XD *thinks for a 23 mins... * like i sad tough... choice...
girls>smash fo sho.
but we aint all nerds.............................im not at least haha

american reject, i dont think i remember you, but thanks for agreeing to Money match me^^

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
well i never played you cause i saw a match and i was liek umm no i want to keep a lil pride of what i have left i was one of the guys in nates room that he picked up hella late at night and we crashed in his room but i will mmhwo much?

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
oh sweet you play roy too now eggz? hah

hmm I guess I need to start practicing again.. havne't played ocmpetativly during the summer -_-

which part are you strongly disagreeing against?
...lol

SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a VCR in my room and know how to record, we needs to get footage fo sho? you guys should come to my house AFTER the GC tourney, does that sound alright? then we can record all night and w/e? for my next combo video??? me and toris combo video together!? (should we do that?)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I dunno if that would work. I vote you come over before gameclucks and we set up a VCR in Ammon's house. You guys go to skypal every week so I dont see why making one exception for the sake of combo video footage would be too perverse of a thing to ask.

Soooo get your fat ***** to ammons the day before gameclucks.

(Otto, Nate, Teddy, Paul, Xero, and BC)

im giving it to silv on the 14th. along with my fox comp. footage for my contest entry. ^^ thats already done know. scenes all picked out and everything! crazy **** in there too.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
quick question im trying to make a combo vid and i am having a hard time trying to record and get it on my computer liek i can record on video tapes but i want to make a combo vid on my computer any help?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I'll take a MM with you, allamericanreject. Unless of course you're MM list is full or somethin'.

You can set price thing. I'm good for any amount really. Except like....100,0000000030...yeah.

I'll probably go either Luigi or my main man Ganon. ^_^

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
well i guess im mm otto or how you spell it and eggz i guess i can have you as my last MM so yeah i guess im full now and just to let it out there my name for smash is MS-R so if you see that its me

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I'll take a MM with you, allamericanreject. Unless of course you're MM list is full or somethin'.

You can set price thing. I'm good for any amount really. Except like....100,0000000030...yeah.

I'll probably go either Luigi or my main man Ganon. ^_^
Since when is your main is Gannon? I'll MM your Gannon, anything under 10$ :p

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Nexis, you should post over http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1779797#post1779797 here, there is already some other guy who smashes at the UW and I want play him and see if he is a nub or not and if the smash is any sort of good, we should set up a weekend thing or something like that, there aren't really alot of people to play here in Bremerton. So we should get together saturday. Do you have a number in which I could reach you at or something?

lol at picture reggie, reading it was hard. ><
mike, i thought that you had joined a random crew for a second cause of your sig lol

Nexis

Smash Apprentice
Nexis, you should post over http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1779797#post1779797 here, there is already some other guy who smashes at the UW and I want play him and see if he is a nub or not and if the smash is any sort of good, we should set up a weekend thing or something like that, there aren't really alot of people to play here in Bremerton. So we should get together saturday. Do you have a number in which I could reach you at or something?
Uh yea. I made a topic for UW smashers before, but that was long ago lol. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=56366 no one posted on it for almost a year now 0_o

But yea, I would gladly want to play with you if I can. You can most likel;y reach me on aim at nexis210

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lolz.

I don't main Ganon, but I'll still MM Zeru with him. Ganon's too awesome not to have the chance of MMing people.

And about Laughingman, lol, he was never actually on the crew T_T. He was on his own crew, and we just pretended that he was on ours because he = my sibling.

Maith

Smash Cadet
Silent Wolf ($20)($5), Eggz(2 $5 matches, ditto Gannon/Roy), Hero ($?), Ka-Master ($5), Gimpyfish ($?), Zeru ($5)

Thats good enough for me. (People with $? havnt told me the price...)

@)#*%&@#)%^*!#)%&!MAITH HAS SPOKEN@#)^*@&$)^@^)@$&*(^_(@*^

i actually never confirmed this, do you want to mm reggie? 5$?
it seems like a routine now so i dont bother asking lol.

Top Bottom