• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

okay, so shane said they will be money matching our crew, but will you also be doing that dan?
and maith is going, and he owes us all mms, LOL. maith dont quit smash, just try and catch up to us.

did you guys know, that ka-master's name is pronounced luigi kuh-master, like luigi 'the' master? weird huh, shane told me. according to that meta kid in canada though, it kay-master.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
So do the crew battles have 5 people per crew?
or 4 people per crew?
or is it undecided?

that would be boring, cause you guys'd get ***** hard, and itd be winning crew takes all. it would be fast, and pointless. you may as well give us your money. i dont mean to sound like a **** but its true. only like 5 crews too. 1v1 team battles are way too fun too.

HEY! your word isnt law! stfu! jk
but who made this cool thread...? i did. LOLOL. that gives me no power really, except altering the rules which i havent done really.
tori runs these, he wants a 1v1 crew battle. the first sentence in my last post was basically me quoting him on how pointless it would be to have a crew bracket. (no offense)
tourneys:
1v1
2v2
1v1 team batlle its looking like
possibly a low tier if the nubs dont leave and wanna do the team battle but we dont want to explain case they suck.
prolly the team thing though.
1v1 and 2v2 will NEVER be excluded or replaced by our side things.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I am comming to GameClucks with Tiep, Ryan, Adam and I! Perhaps the day before if possible since the tourney starts early:)

So who wants to MM my Falco or DK?

for my DK i have certain limits like not vsing a good Fox or Peach..

I am comming to GameClucks with Tiep, Ryan, Adam and I! Perhaps the day before if possible since the tourney starts early:)

So who wants to MM my Falco or DK?

for my DK i have certain limits like not vsing a good Fox or Peach..
woah, no fox!?
thats stupid, but youd mm a falco!?
hmmm
i might mm your falco ONLY, not your doc too. :) not if i lose to shane though, lol.

Patooty

Smash Ace
k, let me get this straight for 1v1 team battle.

It's like a crew battle, except it's only 1 person per crew.
Each person in their "crew" picks 2 characters.
The "crew captain" sends out one of the characters first (obviously this works like a blind pick?)
The characters fight.
After the first two fight, things continue like a normal crew battle in terms of stock count.
ie. A beats B with 1 stock left, so A fights C, C starts with full stock while A starts with 1.
This continues until a crew loses all(both) their chars.

I guess the only cloudy area is how stage picks work?

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
ok um i have way to many nicknames... benis (dont ask), darkamusprime (shane), spartamus (me), darkside(me), squeaks(dont ask). i need to know whitch ine you going to call me.
p.s. this if for the people how know me and call me these names.

k, let me get this straight for 1v1 team battle.

It's like a crew battle, except it's only 1 person per crew.
Each person in their "crew" picks 2 characters.
The "crew captain" sends out one of the characters first (obviously this works like a blind pick?)
The characters fight.
After the first two fight, things continue like a normal crew battle in terms of stock count.
ie. A beats B with 1 stock left, so A fights C, C starts with full stock while A starts with 1.
This continues until a crew loses all(both) their chars.

I guess the only cloudy area is how stage picks work?
EXACTLY!
i couldnt have said it better myself.
about the stages, its always random, the 6 nuetrals being on the random set. yes, its a blind pick thing for the first character. you have to have both characters told to someone, so you dont just choose a counterpick character right after you lose, youll have to think about that before the 1v1 2v2. :)

ben, you make an account on smashboards with a name for a reason. be called that. or ben.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
It's almost like another 1v1, except you get stock advantage if you win the first round and no deliberate counter-pick characters.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I forgot we dont have many crews. I also forgot that winning crew takes all. Sorry about that D=

1v1 team battle > Low tier.

I hate low tier characters. Its like playing DDR with a fractured ankle.

MM, Mario VS Falco, FD only Eric? Sound tizight?
MM, Mario VS Doc, random neutrals no counterpicks Eric? Sound tizight?

Ben, decide on a tag. Squeeks (because your voice cracks so frequently), darkamus prime (because it sounds cooler than darkside or spartamus), or A$$Fiend (because you likes teh boyees) are probably the best choices.

Maith

Smash Cadet
Alright, unless some family emergancy happens I garentee ill be at this next one :)
So people who wanna MM me, I have to make a list...lol.
1st:Slient Wolf
2nd: EggZ

well thats all so far, go ahead and ask if ya wanna.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Me too me too! I is want MM Maith!

Luigi vs Maith character?

Who do you play again?

5$ orrrrr hiiiiiigher??

3 out of 5, or 2 out of 3?

Yeah yeah.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I hate low tier characters. Its like playing DDR with a fractured ankle.
i dont think that you could get through a song with a fractured ankle. Zelda could though. :laugh:
you guys are just gonna crush a noob's hopes and dreams with all these money matches. lol.

btw David/RC, your crew battle suggestion kinda grew into a much larger set of crew battles it seems. you now certainly have an obligation to be here for the tournament, you know.

shane, there sno smashfest this friday, you have one, and i can go. :)
i double posted so ppl would actually read it, and see there are new posts, lol.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Alright, unless some family emergancy happens I garentee ill be at this next one :)
So people who wanna MM me, I have to make a list...lol.
1st:Slient Wolf
2nd: EggZ

well thats all so far, go ahead and ask if ya wanna.
MM? :p
2/3 or 3/5
Any $$$ under $10

Top Bottom