• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

ATTENTION:
THE NEXT TOURNEY WILL START AT 10AM!!!!!!!!!

SHANE! If i come over tomorrow, itll be early hopefully, id have to be home by 11.

we have to start doing them earlier, theyll actually start at 11, but ppl should be there early, cause waiting ****in sux, and so does leaving really late. some of us cant get rides. >_>
also everyone thinks they can show up whenever they want and not be late.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah coming over today isnt gonna work out. >_<

If Canada can't go im gonna stab myself. I miss Eric and Adam this much ____________________________________________...__

wtf? okay, you better still come on saturday, so we can play for hourse straight. do you guys wanna go to a smashfest on friday, and then go to my house on that night and then stay another night at my house? if skypal has a smashfest that is.

daaaammnn!!!11one my avatar is tite son!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Can't do friday, I'll probably barely slip in some saturday/sunday action. We'll see tomorrow...

barely!? you guys are staying the night on saturday...right? dont be obese.
i anna show you some super fast tricksies i can do now. impressive=it.
more money matches as well. ^^
bring smash and cube, ive been jacked. 0.0
i only have one smash and one cube now. >_>

i can shine then aerial frame perfectly, its soooo fast. FF too, i think its way cooler than the lasers. its much faster, and harder to do. with falco i can doubleshine aerial frame perfectly if im uber warmed up.

*cough*SyndicateBlack*cough*
didn't you guys house someone else before GC for no reason? now you have one and will right?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah we've already talked to them about hosting.

Otto, I was fighting Ammon's shiek with fox, and I hit him with shine, turned around, and baired him, and both the shine and bair hit. I knew it was possible because I think I saw it in PC1 or Zero Mercy, but I was like omgIwantmyownhog. >_>

Anyways, do you think PPA0 could come as well?

Basically heres our plan.

Friday-Paul gets to Ammon's around 1 AM, we smash till about 5 then sleep until like noon
Saturday @ noon we leave for your house (me, Reggie, paul, and maybe our friend Chris)
Saturday @ like 2 we smash and eat things and buy drinks. Then we go hit on girls in some public place and get laid. >_>
Sunday- I win pink godzilla then Paul drives me and Reggie home, or I get a ride from my sister.

Get on AIM and we can discuss **** further.

Yeah we've already talked to them about hosting.

Otto, I was fighting Ammon's shiek with fox, and I hit him with shine, turned around, and baired him, and both the shine and bair hit. I knew it was possible because I think I saw it in PC1 or Zero Mercy, but I was like omgIwantmyownhog. >_>

Anyways, do you think PPA0 could come as well?

Friday-Paul gets to Ammon's around 1 AM, we smash till about 5 then sleep until like noon
Saturday @ noon we leave for your house (me, Reggie, paul, and maybe our friend Chris)
Saturday @ like 2 we smash and eat things and buy drinks. Then we go hit on girls in some public place and get laid. >_>
Sunday- I win pink godzilla then Paul drives me and Reggie home, or I get a ride from my sister.

Get on AIM and we can discuss **** further.

sounds like a plan...for sho. yes, paul can come, but ima 4-stcok him a lot.
ive done bair shine a lot, also uair shine. ^^ and nair shine.!!!!!!! beat that foo! and dair shine! (shine first)!fair too!
as for aim, ive got ta say ta nay no my brotha. (pootie tang)
im gonna leave here in a sec.

I also just got Bad news bears and duece bigalow european gigalo from netflix. ^^
hopefully ppl dont leave so we can do a low tier next time. -.-

BladeWise

Smash Lord
you guys have a strange taste in movies.
while having an official GC thread is nice....I kinda like the old ones so that there wouldnt be 10 pages of clutter, lol.
hey wolf, I have Saturday off. smash?

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, I agree with Bladewise. In all respects. And I do hope we can do a low teir, but I feel like 1v1 and 2v2 is more than enough smash for me, I was pretty exhausted by the end of all that.

you guys have a strange taste in movies.
while having an official GC thread is nice....I kinda like the old ones so that there wouldnt be 10 pages of clutter, lol.
hey wolf, I have Saturday off. smash?
Hmmm, You should actually come over to MY house for this one. I'm expecting plenty of people to come, I guess it's turning inot a smashfest then...
Teddy, can you bring your small platinum tv then?
Cause there should be like 10 people there, and i have only 2 tvs in my room.
if anyone is staying the night (anyone can), i have sleeping spots for all (surprisingly).
IM NOT GONNA FEED YOU!!! (everyone, not just teddy, lol.)
Teddy, if you havent seen pootie tang, i suppose youll have to watch it.
ppl coming...?
eggz
hero
spartamus
ppa0
syndicate black friend...?
teddy
my friend My.
my friend Alex.
and me
as for rides to pinkgodzilla...ill get one with whoever. everyone else...get one with whoever.
eggz, 1v1 team battle mm foo!?

This is on saturday.
oh wait, some of you dont know my adress...............
ummm, ill pm peoples.
like shane, ill send u one, and thats it then.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman

You are frigging joking right?

Plans like this do not actually work now days do they?

Dan - While I hammer on you for your multiple 2nd place victories, please instruct these kids on the whole hitting on chicks and getting laid thing, else these kids could be sexless for the rest of their lives :)

LAUGH You guys crack me up!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
There is nothing Dan could do to get other smashers laid, you just have to get lucky like Yagi.
At least in Eggz case for sure.
Otto is your friends name really spelled My? Parents need to be slapped.

I'm fo sho gonna get this day off so i can actually be there for the whole thing without having to rush out.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
You are frigging joking right?

Plans like this do not actually work now days do they?

Dan - While I hammer on you for your multiple 2nd place victories, please instruct these kids on the whole hitting on chicks and getting laid thing, else these kids could be sexless for the rest of their lives :)

LAUGH You guys crack me up!
HAHAHA!! Amen to that. Smash and ladies should NEVER be mixed. Though it can get hard trying to hide the life of being a smasher from your girlfriend after a while...lol...

But then again, how many of us smashers actually HAVE girlfriends...? :p

I'm done getting second place, at least for a while. People are getting too good at this game.

Eggz

Smash Hero
That sounds amazing. Falco and Mario should be on the cake too. >_>

LoL I'd come fo sho!

And yeah we did. I think the next gameclucks should have a 1v1 team battle barcket.

That sounds amazing. Falco and Mario should be on the cake too. >_>

LoL I'd come fo sho!

And yeah we did. I think the next gameclucks should have a 1v1 team battle barcket.
1v1 team battle fo sho!
and tori wont work this time so hell have time to host it.

HEY EVERYONE! WE WILL BE DOING A 1V1 TEAM BATTLE BRACKET NEXT TOURNEY! SO IT WILL BE A LITTLE LONGER THIS TIME, THANKFULLY, WE WILL START EARLIER SO IT SHOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

also, i think everyone should see this. AR was used but its still cool:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-825563636269271736
enter the falcon!

welll, think of it as a crew battle but its 1 person vs 1 person, but each person gets 2 characters. sound cool? if you dont know how a crew battle works, i can further explain.

Top Bottom