• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

solaris

Smash Rookie
huh, I thought it was on friday. I am wee tard ed! Still Had to work today till 4:30. *** that. I'll try to be at the next one.

Jem.

Smash Master
It was a fun tournament. I just got back from it.

Silvershadow: Good job on beating me in the losers bracket. I thought I had you that first match..

Tori: I wish we could have played some friendlies, Falco v Falco, would have been fun

SilentWolf: We didnt get to play again. Darn

Blair: Good job on winning.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Aye.

I am so incredibly mediocre now. haha. Everyone has gotten better and I've stayed the same >.<

Blair - Too good. Period.

Tori - I enjoyed our match. SO close. (even if you weren't playing your best, I still enjoyed it.)

Eggz - Are you ****ing with me? You virtually had our mm in the bag and you let me beat you. Admit it.

Ummm, Silent is a little ***** and I didn't really get to play him.

I guess I'll see a lot of you next sunday at the pink godzilla tourney.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my shoutouts

People i beat: keep it up

people i lost to: you are too good

dan: you make me sad with your random "worst counterpick in the game" that you 'didn't know what a counterpick' T-T still... too good i guess ;P

silv our team was too goodddddddddd

gimpyfish your bowser is too good lawlz good stuff yo (ya, self shoutout, what about it)

eggz lawlz quit being silly in money match mode

ka-m i'm clearly better than you because i beat you in our $50 mm best of 3 set.

hero we didn't play, whats that about

link i honestly think that life trailer is a great idea and i wanna make one lol

blair you cheat at this somehow, i'm fairly confident you have psychic powers.

ummm.... other people... uhhh... good stuff?

i dont hate the game as much anymore i guess, i might see ya'll at pink godzilla, i do get my wisdom teeth out on the 14th though lol

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
It was great seeing people and playing people. Good job in teams Paul, you kept us afloat cause I was sucking balls in 2v2. Nice sheik action Silent, I'll be sure to note that you have a good one. Teach me more about Adult Link tactics DeriLink! Great job to Ka and Eggz. This was fun, can't wait for the next one!

DSLL

Smash Rookie
yeah i had a great time getting owned, always a pleasure.

im gonna start trying to amke it alot more its great playing with you guys and great learning experiance.

edit: this was legend...noobs staying signed in on my comp -rolls eyes-

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Last Tournament - I honestly meant to put it on the site, but someone erased the board before I could record it... Also I wasnt hear for all of that one, so I dont know what happened with the Lower Tier tournament either...

Anyway so I dont have the results to post :(

Sorry all!

--Chris

good **** tori.
nice job mike, you almost had me.
jem, tori didnt tell em to play falco on you the time i played you, i heard from josh that youd be a good match for BS, so i thought id beat you with my bad falco to show you you wouldnt be. btw, i started using fox back then. :p
nice job blair, im glad a got a dollar off you haha
link, youre too good, lol.
thanks for the rides ppl
nice to see everyone again
great job in our mm eggz
hero youve improved muchly
lotta new faces
dan, i was gonna play you, but then i lost you, i thought you followed me, so i played xero once, lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
Josh said I would be a good match for Bombsoldier?
(I am assuming thats what BS means?)
Odd.

I honestly don't like how you all try and help my opponent to beat me in 1v1's.. Especially Teddy. You should just let them play it out, not tell them what combos to use on me. But oh well. Lets play next time Tori. Maybe even record?

Edit: I am pretty bad Falco v Falco. I need more practice, so maybe Tori could friendly me. :p I plan to become more of a regular again. I was a skypal reg back in the day.

Double Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a jerk when I say that. I have to admit, you're pretty dang good Silent Wolf. You too Tori.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Silv-I want your babies

Tori-Good matches, sorry we didnt money match

Dan- Uhhhh 5$ mm at pink godzilla. lol Your fox is great.

Wolf- Your shiek is too good. Our fox mario mm would have went different had I not known how to counter-cheese at green greens and if you didnt SD 14 times

Fuzz- main as shiek

Gimpy- I played bad in our matches. Nuff said.

other people I played - Goooood times

I would've liked to do my mm with Tori/Zeru but noooooo money T_T

Xero_Effect

Smash Rookie
Good tourney

Gimpy- Bowser is too cute, but cant avoid the F smash.

Silent- Your fox is fast as lightning.

Blair- Someday ill get you to 1 stock, maybe next time

Darkside (aka other name i cant remember)- Good falco, makes me fortget i am even playing.

Loop- Jigs >_< thanks for knocking me into the losers bracket.

Jem- Thanks for knocking me out of the tourney ^_^.

Eggz- got you once even if it was to hustle I still won!

Hero- Lets hope for another Hero Vs. Xero fight next month

Ka- I would like to play you in the tourney, maybe with some added pressure ill do better.

PPA0- You were kicking *** in doubles. You scare me, im just glad I can beat the hell out of you at home ESCA-FLOWNE!!!!

Rest- Thanks for the matches

Jem.

Smash Master
Haha, Xero, you know you really scared me when you almost came back on Battlefield right?Even though I would end up winning the set 2-0 :p. I honestly thought I was done for when you were tipping me off the edge, but I got back and finished it. Good matches.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
black syndicate: u guys rock and im happy to be part of j00r crew, thx for lettin me and xero stay the night be4 the tourney to train some more with uz, reggie, u and xander give me too much credit XD on the 2v2's, thx tho

all falco players i have played: it was fun playing u, and whether id lost/won against u guys, u guys were uber good

all fox played i have played: LOVE PLAYING FOXES!, i enjoyed comboing u/getting ***** by u

all u other guys i have played, it was alota fun

*yay on winning the first round in 2v2's by default :):):)! and boo on playing gimpy/isai ! we didnt have a chance! if u ever come to another tourney silv, id like to play u*

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Shout out things

Blair - Your Fox is sick. Your mindgames are even more sick. Congrats on winning lots of moneys.

Link - Your Link is so freaking hard to land attacks on. Such a solid, effective way of playing him. I have no idea how you do it so well. I totally would have been screwed was is not for that poopy SD of yours at DL64.

Tori - Good matches. Your SHL seemed a little off on our 1st match at FoD, which was like my only chance to attack you >_<. And those Shine combos at Yoshi's were soooo painful.

Silent - I didn't play you in tourney. Oh well, wasn't expecting much anyways! ZING! PS that Falco match was bunk! Bunk I say! I SDed at least like 7 times.

Ppa0 - Man we had a sickly close set. Great matches.

Gimpy - Re-50$MM!!

Silv- Your Mario's crazy awesome. It's been so long since I last played it, it was great playing you and Gimpy in the 2v2s.

Dan- I failed at playing you T_T

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh I didnt know I was supposed to say anything about Paul or Xero

Paul: Your in our crew. Props. XD

Xero: Your basically gonna be hanging out with us as much as paul. So props again. XD

OMFG IFORGOTTEDDY

TEDDY: I LOVE YOU. Your peach is too good son I wanna fight you in more tourneys.

Puyallup guys-you guys are pretty good, keep playin.

Blair-I orgasmed when you did thunders and followed it up for like a total of 70%. Good times.

LegendX

Smash Rookie
hey, thanks alot eggz means something coming from ya.

i love just watching you guys play let alone playing ya, feels like im getting better just doing that.

really felt like i wasnt on top of my game today, not to say you guys arent way better then I lol. just felt like a really off day.

p.s. just finished my sig....what do ya guys think?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I honestly don't like how you all try and help my opponent to beat me in 1v1's.. Especially Teddy. You should just let them play it out, not tell them what combos to use on me. But oh well.
lol, but everyone knows my advice sucks.
just ask Wolf or Tori or Yagi.
I mostly remember doing it in the friendlies. but you're probably right. I'll try to stop doing so.

Gimpy - I was rather disappointed in your choice of Sheik on Yoshi's story in teams instead of boozer. lol silly kid. everyone knows boozer is too good.

Zeru - It was really fun teaming with you. We did quite well, I must say. I'll give you your $12.50 next time i see you. (couldnt find your controller though)

Tori - perhaps you should pick up luigi? haha

Silv - It was fun playing you for the first time. I'll be sure to have Peach make a cake for Mario to cheer him up.

DeriLink - Dammit man. quit hitting me with Up-B's. It makes me feel stupid.

Blair - turn off the uber-hax next time man.

RC/David - you missed out on a great tourney.

EJ - Nice job taking 3rd place, sort of. lol that bracket was messed up.

Ka-Master - ........................Jigglypuff............on green greens.......!?!?

Eggz - our matches were really fun. quit throwing out random forward smashes. It makes peach nervous.

Wolf - If only I could move swap peach with falco. flying lasers would be so good.

Everyone Else- thanks for coming. the tournaments are always more fun with more people.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
die teddy

die ka-m

no love for running this **** -_-

im gonna only play against cpu luigi from now on to make myself feel better... and also learn how to wavedash out of shine again

dan you can die too for making me worry

Loop

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament. This is the first time I tried anyone besides Jigglypuff in a tourament match (though I still played him in the majority of my matches), and it seemed to work out pretty well. Touk and I will be at the next one for sure.

Good job running it, Tori.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ammon and I are breaking up our team next time because Reggie is tired of teaming with...not us. XD

So either Ammon or me will need teamsies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Eggz.
I dislike your Mario with a passion.
Remember when I asked who SilverShadow was?
You said he is a lot better than you, but I got pretty close to beating him. o_o

Eggz

Smash Hero
I was advising Gimpy to dthrow utilt utilt uair uair fsmash someone when he was playing a Mario with Bowser. I dont know if that was you but whatever. LOL

Jem.

Smash Master
No, that wasn't me. XD
It was when I dodge for someone to do something against me.
I still hate your Mario. Your chain throws owned my trying to tilt out of them. XD

Wow, i havent seen so many shout outs for a GC tourney in a while lol.
big turn out this time, hopefully next time will be the same. veryone who went to this should also attend the pink godzilla tourney on the 17th this month. look for the thread in regional zones, pacific west.
ammon, you didnt SD once in our falco luigi,but my freind started the match and lost a stock, so i basically whooped your ***.
blair, we should do a 5$ mm next time. ;)

also, its confirmed that shane and hero are stayin at my place on staurday before the PG tourney? bring food and stuff, cause im prolly not gonna feed u guys, lolz. we might have to mm there instead of the tourney on account of the tvs there being gay...like reggie, BAMF! j/k j/k, but you guys sure you can come? right? also, shane youre gonna main fox after that night alright? hes better than your mario. 1v1 team battle mm both of you, k? ima use fox and shiek.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah Otto, so long as Reggie doesn't work sunday or saturday we will be there fo sho. Are we gonna record? I want some recording on your fox, falco, and shiek. MM pre pink godzilla sounds tight. You said they have secret good TVs that the finals can be done on right? I'd like to fight Nate on those TVs in the finals. BAMF.

Good games all y'all.

Random fun fact- Paul literally thought Reggie was gay.

Additional shout out-
Hero Sublime - Why did you use Samus in our tourney match? XD

lol at samus, i dont blame paul, lol. bamf. j/k j/k recording at my house is mpossible, unless you bring somethin.

Top Bottom