• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

i also want some mms from u guys.
PS wtf have i started in WA, nothing.
gimpy lets 20$ mm k?
bowser (you) me=fox
just so theres no confusion.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
MM Gimpy. C'mon, let's d00 it.

Luigi vs Bowser in the most epic MM of all time. Who would ever think of the 2 best Nintendo characters fighting eachother??

Anyways, yeah, 500 moneys. I force you to agree to it. Best 11 out of 17, and of course, PAX rules. (The only good rules! Am I right or am I right?)

Other than that....all other MMs accepted, I'm far too lazy to ask people/make a giant MM list.

Alrrriiighty, suppose that's all.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Money match me gimpy. Assorted beverage matchs are too inconveniant. 5$.

And we all know I started the money match fad. >_>

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not partnered with my friend, I'm partnered with my brother Jem. My friend's name is Josh, anyone care to be his partner?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Torrriii your too good at DDR
>_>
Only reason I did as bad as I did when we MM'd at DDR was because I was used to the home pads. Although I still couldn't have beaten you, or that song nonetheless. LoL </random>
5$ mm Tori?
5$ mm ppa0?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
REMEMBER I am not going to be at the tournament. So one of you all needs to work the brackets.
So the good news is, I will make the Tournament Entry free (IE - GC will donate the time for the tournament, so GC wil not keep ANY of the entry fee, which I usually keep about 20$)

So still $10 for one tournament or $15 for both. But ALL of that will go to the winners.

I would suggest doing a 50%, 35%, 15% break down.

Just make sure you keep the money for the two tournaments separate so that you dont over pay for one and the second one gets the shaft job.

I will have my Phone # left at GC also, so if there is a Bracket or Money question I can be tracked down.

**** sounds like this one could be HUGE, sorry I am missing it!

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I'm not The American Bombsoldiers bro. My bro. is Jem, he plays as Falco, he's been to quite a few Gameclucks and Skypals. I've only been to a few.

Howcome the GC guy wont be there?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
The "GC Guy" wont be there because I had some prearranged commitments for this weekend, but since the Smashers said they wanted the tournament on the 9th, I said OK, but also said at the time that I would prob not be there for it.

Also the GC Guy needs some time off, unfortunately that will be next weekend, as this weekend, even though not at GC, I am working still, just on a different project.

Hope that helps!
--Chris
"The GC Guy"

LOL at american bombsoldier. jamo, according to jem, he is. jem, me vs you 1000$ mm k? you too jamo. dont back out im not any good. remember when i played you jem? you were just playing bad, you beat my fox remember? it might be the same.
MONEY MATCH ME!
my fox
my falco is terrible.
if you wanna do a real one that youll agree to, how bout 10$? we can do 1000$ if you want though.

zeru, i think he knows its 2/3, hes bad but not clueless, hahahaha
no offense to hero, it was a joke.

Torrriii your too good at DDR
>_>
Only reason I did as bad as I did when we MM'd at DDR was because I was used to the home pads. Although I still couldn't have beaten you, or that song nonetheless. LoL </random>
5$ mm Tori?
5$ mm ppa0?
wow, is someone actually asking to mm tori at a GC tourney!?
thats a first lol.
nate, you should see me and eggz' aim convos on hero ;P

BladeWise

Smash Lord
hey Gameclucks, when will you post the bracket-results of the last tourney on your forum? It's alright if you dont, though, since it wasnt that big.

I like this thread title better than the other one, Wolf.

Only one more day to prepare!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol, I doubt you'll be able to play him. David/RC's still over at WSU (next to Idaho).
Of course, he'll find some sort of transportation at the last second, wont you david?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Of course I'll find a form of transportation, because Teddy, you are going to come and get me. Right? I have been awaiting your savage Luigi for quit some time Ka.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to start this tourney before like 1:30 when all the other ones have started because i have to leave by 5 and i wouldnt miss anything. But if that doesnt work then dont change anything just for me, it just a suggestion and would be much appreciated.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I agree with Zeru. As nice as like over an hour of warm-ups are...they get kinda stinky after awhile. So yeah, I want it start earlier as welllllllllll.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
My bro said he'd MM someone for $50? lol, that don't sound like my brother Jem. and sorry but i dont think I will be MM anyone. I'm not that good, which is prolly why i'm getting all of these offers, haha. but come the day of the tourny, we'll see.

I also got mad when a tourny a couple months ago got switch to a week advanced at last minute cause i didnt have time to request off of work or have money from payday, haha.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
Silent says im going to have a hard time and most likly lose but bring it... I really hope i don't have to fight silent frist round. That would be the third tourny in a row I would have to lose frist round in.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Silent says im going to have a hard time and most likly lose but bring it... I really hope i don't have to fight silent frist round. That would be the third tourny in a row I would have to lose frist round in.
Yeah, thats how it is with my friend mark.

Maybe Silent and myself will have to face eachother in the first round instead. That'd be good.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
I hope so... me and nood had to fight tori and silent frist round at PAX so gay, i also fought silent at the last lynwood tourny. I mean if i have to fight him agien... I don't even know what i would do. GRRRRR i hate you silent jk jk lol. thats to bad gimpy you could of got like on doller off me it you wanted to but sence you said no MM the more money for me. lol.

jumpfreak this a quote from silent. ( If he has to fight you he will just use falco because you don't know how to DI) this is wolf so don;t take it the wrong way.lol

Jem.

Smash Master
Silent: I never said I am an American Bomb Soldier.. He is better than me. I don't even talk to many people about smash, I just play. And yes, I remember, I'm pretty sure you would have stuck as fox again if Tori hadn't told you to switch to Falco and Counter me with FD. But hey, I guess thats how it goes in a not so big tournament. (IVGF, 151 people, where are you?!)

GimpyFish: I will be there tomorrow, but no money match. I told you to come in May and that was the only time. Nonetheless, I don't have the money now anyways. And you wouldn't want me to hustle you if I did win, now would you?

So, who is going to be in charge of cash and everything since the Gameclucks Manager guy won't be there? No stealing any of the pot since none of it goes to Gameclucks. :l XD
I hope to get there around 11 AM. So, if anyone wants to get there early to warm up with me, get there at 11ish.

solaris

Smash Rookie
Sorry I wasn't there I had to work. I'll try to go the the next one. Will hte pinkgodzilla one be very big?

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
*wakes up from the dead* Hi I'm back, momentarily.

**** PAX btw, yeah? Lamest **** ever. I can't let THAT be my last smash experience, so I'll come today to team with Gimpy and check on Silent's footage-capturing progression.

Silent, I'll be gone from the 12th-20th as you know, so that gives you even more time to own up those VHS tapes.

Top Bottom